Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Latinos and Muslims Are Almost Always White Folks...Sorry, Racist Trumpsters

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hoosier Daddy View Post
    congratulations!! here!! have a mayonnaise sandwich!!

only if it's on white bread and that nasty brown crust gets removed.

btw what is that red card you gave me and why?

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,594 Times in 1,057 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 151 Times in 148 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hoosier Daddy View Post
    more white than black. but like with other "races," really it is all just make believe. we are all one race, with some distinct differences. it is like saying bulldogs are a different genus of animal than a border collie.
    There ya go, we are all One People, when we go back far enough every human on the planet is related. We have evolved and advanced in leaps and bounds, problem is while we have evolved enough to explain it with science we are not matured enough to understand what it all means. The human race are like teenagers, they walk and often talk like adults but they are Not adults, and anyone that has had kids that reached their teens knows that they are Still Under Construction, just as the Species is still doing. We still have a lot of maturing to do.

3. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Turgid Member View Post
    only if it's on white bread and that nasty brown crust gets removed.
    The world is turning into Rye Bread, I love Rye Bread...

4. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CASPER View Post
    The world is turning into Rye Bread, I love Rye Bread...

I like that pumpernickel, but what can be more white guy food than pumpernickel?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Turgid Member For This Post:

CASPER (03-25-2021)

6. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Turgid Member View Post
    I think what people here, white people, don't get, is that you can call Latino's like myself white when convenient, but we aren't treated like we are white, nor do most of use even look white.
    I am as White as they come, and never understood the racial "thing", I always celebrated our diversity, growing up some of my very best friends were Native Americans, Blacks and Latinos along with other Whites, I was never taught to hate People based on their color and never felt superior because I was White, it just never crossed my mind. As the saying goes you have to be taught to Hate. People can celebrate their cultural heritage and should, we all bring something to the table, but some just cannot see it. It is like the White guy whining about all the Mexicans while sitting in a Mexican Restaurant eating Enchiladas and Tacos while drinking a Margarita.

We have a long way to go before we are grown up as a People.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CASPER For This Post:

Hoosier Daddy (03-25-2021), Turgid Member (03-25-2021)

8. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CASPER View Post
    I am as White as they come, and never understood the racial "thing", I always celebrated our diversity, growing up some of my very best friends were Native Americans, Blacks and Latinos along with other Whites, I was never taught to hate People based on their color and never felt superior because I was White, it just never crossed my mind. As the saying goes you have to be taught to Hate. People can celebrate their cultural heritage and should, we all bring something to the table, but some just cannot see it. It is like the White guy whining about all the Mexicans while sitting in a Mexican Restaurant eating Enchiladas and Tacos while drinking a Margarita.

We have a long way to go before we are grown up as a People.

Ahh but you have never been told to go back to your country. (I'm originally from Brooklyn, NY) It's a good thing to not hate. but we all must be aware as you are the hate is out there and often it's not who you think is doing the hate. Hate crosses all politics, and racial lines. in this particular thread, I thought it was a hoot that I was suddenly white.

9. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

[QUOTE=Turgid Member;4324168]Ahh but you have never been told to go back to your country. It's a good thing to not hate. but we all must be aware as you are the hate is out there and often it's not who you think is doing the hate. Hate crosses all politics, and racial lines. in this particular thread, I thought it was a hoot that I was suddenly white.[/QUOTE]

Actually I have, by right-wingers that I have disagreed with and that find out I was born in Germany. The Bold I agree with 100%.

10. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,151 Times in 10,077 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,450 Times in 2,265 Posts
    Blog Entries

This Thread dilutes the strategy of using a 'United People of Color' against 'The White People' idea.

11. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,386 Times in 14,102 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 649 Times in 616 Posts

Interesting claim in the OP: Almost all experts now agree there is really only one race- the human race

The woke among us know that phrase is a racial microaggression that implies minorities must assimilate to the dominant culture, denies the significance of a person of color's racial/ethnic experience and history and denies the individual as a racial/cultural being.

If you're going to call others racist it probably helps not to do so while committing a racial microaggression.