Page 22 of 43 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast

Thread: the AR-15 follies: Here we go again!

1. #316 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,725 Times in 4,158 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,364 Times in 1,289 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CASPER View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post
    As opposed to what, genius? What went down in Boulder, Co recently? Or the seriously strapped joker in the Atlanta grocery store that was stopped by citizen's alert to cops? Are you so far gone that you're trying to justify keeping assault weapons like the AR-15 on the open market by saying "handguns do it to"? You really want to tell folk that 8 people are bad but 10 and up by assault rifles are okay?

Remember, the 1994 AWB list had various handguns on it too. Thing is, you gun flunkies are in denial of classfications that have existed for decades....Hell, you are in denial of what the creator and designer of the AR-15 originally designated it for.....MILITARY USE AS AN ASSUALT WEAPON.

Spare us your armchair expertise, because the families at funerals don't want to hear that BS.

Well you told me,,,,,,

I see you managed to ignore basically everything I said during your rant. And for your Fucking Information I am every bit against these tragic events as you, I just thinking you are focused on the wrong thing to sure it. But I see there is no further point in attempting to educate you, your emotion has ending your ability to listen so,
    Have a nice evening.
    Stop lying, toodles. The objective reader can follow the chronology of the posts and see how I systematically dismantle all your assertions and allegations...You keep braying about "education" yet you have consistently displayed willful ignorance as to the very creation of the AR-15, the contents of the 1994 AWB. As for the tragedies caused by this weapon being on the shelves of retailers, your croccodile tears are a joke, because you are making excuses to keep things just as they are...which means more yahoos and nut jobs will have access to a WEAPON OF CHOICE to do their evil.

Your actions and mentality lead to a conclusion that doesn't paint you in a good light. TFB if you don't like it, but don't throw a hissy fit at me....it's your words and beliefs. The OP just brought it out in you. Yeah, I'll tell you over and over, because like a good little monkey, you see/hear/speak no evil against the gun manufacturers/retailers/NRA.
    Carry on.
    During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.

George Orwell

2. #317 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,304 Times in 10,498 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,913 Times in 4,229 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    Thanks for proving you really do want to ban all guns simply by labeling them "weapons of war".

I’ll wait for you to find a post of mine regarding “weapons of war”.

3. #318 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,594 Times in 1,057 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 151 Times in 148 Posts
    Blog Entries

Stop lying, toodles. The objective reader can follow the chronology of the posts and see how I systematically dismantle all your assertions and allegations...You keep braying about "education" yet you have consistently displayed willful ignorance as to the very creation of the AR-15, the contents of the 1994 AWB. As for the tragedies caused by this weapon being on the shelves of retailers, your croccodile tears are a joke, because you are making excuses to keep things just as they are...which means more yahoos and nut jobs will have access to a WEAPON OF CHOICE to do their evil.

Your actions and mentality lead to a conclusion that doesn't paint you in a good light. TFB if you don't like it, but don't throw a hissy fit at me....it's your words and beliefs. The OP just brought it out in you. Yeah, I'll tell you over and over, because like a good little monkey, you see/hear/speak no evil against the gun manufacturers/retailers/NRA.
    Carry on.
    I have forgotten more about the AR15 than you will ever know, Skippy. Yet you Ignore the fact that most mass shooting and most murders using a firearm are done with a Handgun and refuse to even acknowledge the fact.

You seem to be under the illusion that I actually care what light you see me in, you are a dishonest poster, your emotions override whatever thinking capacity you might have.

You can tell me whatever you want, your time to waste, I will not waste another second on you so expect no further replies.

4. #319 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,416 Times in 52,441 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,513 Times in 2,470 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by domer76 View Post
    I’ll wait for you to find a post of mine regarding “weapons of war”.
    Fantastic.
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

5. #320 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

A simple request would have been appropriate. Here's from Ground Zero https://www.cnn.com/2017/12/26/us/ne...17-crime-stats

You're full of it, Dutch....plain and simple. You couldn't logically or factually fault me, so you did a lame bitch because I didn't back slash between 9 & 11...obviously by your response you knew what I was referring to. A pathetic dodge on your part....
    Dude, you're a fucking moron:
    Quote Originally Posted by blackascoal View Post
    I believe in the right to own a gun, I do not believe in the right to own weapons of mass murder. I own two guns, which are kept in my house UNLOADED, which means there is no chance my granddaughter will be accidentally killed by one, WHICH HAPPENS A LOT. I ALSO OWN TWO DOGS, WHICH MEANS NO ONE IS GOING TO SNEAK UP ON ME, AND ALLOWS ME TIME TO LOAD A GUN, IF, AND ONLY IF, THAT BECOMES NECCESSARY, AND GIVES MY WIFE TIME TO ALERT NEIGHBORS OR CALL 911.

I DO NOT LIVE IN FEAR OF LIVING OR BEING ATTACKED BY MONSTERS OR ZOMBIES, AND I HAVE LIVED IN URBAN ENVIRONMENTS, WHERE I CHOOSE TO LIVE, ALL MY LIFE.

Your best weapon is your mind.
    Where I live 911 is 20-30 minutes away. That's if they aren't tied up with an accident. What works for you is great. I support your right to live your life the way you want.

I live where I want and see your desire to ban semi-automatic rifles to be an overreach of Federal authority.
    And yet there was a drop in crime overall in the year after 911.

6. #321 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,460 Times in 7,746 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 510 Times in 503 Posts

Okay, so we all know that Ahmad Al Aliwi Alissa went postal in Boulder, CO grocery store this pas Monday. He killed a bunch of people before getting shot by the cops and surrendering. So far, the cops are saying it doesn't look like a American got "radicalized" by Islamic extremism. Instead, according to family and friends, the guy seems to be 1 brick shy of a load. The kicker is just 4 days before junior went off the very ban on the weapon he used was over turned by the district courts.

Now on one end you have the gun control folk and Democratic majority banging the table saying, "See! Get these damned things (assault weapons, i.e. the AR-15 type rifles) out of general population circulation! Ban them! "

On the other end you have the 2nd Amendment folk and Republican majority banging the table saying, "See! Muslim extremists/terrorists are here! It's not the guns, it's them!"

My take is this: If junior had no criminal record or official record of psychological problems, a 7 day waiting period for a background check wouldn't have made a difference. He would have every legal right under Colorado law to buy that weapon. You can only go far in trying to legislate against crazy.

BUT

Once again, the weapon of choice for mass shooters is the AR-15....a sweet little versatile weapon that does EXACTLY WHAT IT WAS DESIGNED FOR....ASSAULTING AND KILLING PEOPLE WITH ACCURACY (as much as the user can apply). Now people will debate until doomsday as to whether the same amount of damage could have been done with other types of rifles or a handgun (or handguns).

BUT

We will NEVER know if the AR-15 is available to ANYONE, ANY TIME, ANY WHERE.

And the band played on.
    Guns don't kill people. People kill people.

7. #322 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,460 Times in 7,746 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 510 Times in 503 Posts

Carry on.
    Americans should have full access to full-autos and suppressors, you NaziMarxist fuck!

8. #323 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I'm talking reality of the present and you're countering with "what if" using a sci-fi movie as your concrete basis? You gun flunkies seem to embrace the concept of "alternative facts".

You're living up to your icon description, Dutch.
    Since you can't tell the difference between a 911 for help and the 9/11 terrorist attack, it doesn't surprise me you are confused about other things too.

translation: Dutch lives up to his icon description by pushing his opinion as fact and desperately trying to change the subject with various accusations. Pity the fool doesn't understand that the chronology of the posts will always expose his folly....his insipidly stubborn denial non-withstanding.

laugh, clown, laugh.
    QED

9. #324 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,259 Times in 7,142 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,197 Times in 1,112 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by RB 60 View Post
    Who you gonna send to take them if they're banned?
    May I introduce you to the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives.

ATF is a law enforcement agency in the United States’ Department of Justice that protects our communities from violent criminals, criminal organizations, the illegal ownership, use, and trafficking of firearms, the illegal use and storage of explosives, acts of arson and bombings, acts of terrorism, and the illegal diversion of alcohol and tobacco products. They partner with communities, industries, law enforcement, and public safety agencies to safeguard the public they serve through information sharing, training, research, and use of technology. They take illegal guns away from people everyday of the week!

HELLO ATF SWAT......

Last edited by Geeko Sportivo; 03-26-2021 at 08:19 PM.

10. #325 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Geeko Sportivo View Post

ATF is a law enforcement agency in the United States’ Department of Justice that protects our communities from violent criminals, criminal organizations, the illegal use and trafficking of firearms, the illegal use and storage of explosives, acts of arson and bombings, acts of terrorism, and the illegal diversion of alcohol and tobacco products. They partner with communities, industries, law enforcement, and public safety agencies to safeguard the public we serve through information sharing, training, research, and use of technology.

HELLO ATF SWAT......

https://denver.cbslocal.com/wp-conte...4&h=576&crop=1
    Hey! I remember those guys! They've been in the news a few times.

11. #326 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

ATF is a law enforcement agency in the United States’ Department of Justice that protects our communities from violent criminals, criminal organizations, the illegal ownership, use, and trafficking of firearms, the illegal use and storage of explosives, acts of arson and bombings, acts of terrorism, and the illegal diversion of alcohol and tobacco products. They partner with communities, industries, law enforcement, and public safety agencies to safeguard the public they serve through information sharing, training, research, and use of technology.

HELLO ATF SWAT......

They would be out numbered and out gunned in a big way in my neck of the woods and the State of Texas would take very unkindly to Feds searching homes to take away everyone's firearms, just the reality. The ATF can with a warrant go into a persons home and arrest them and take whatever firearms are there on an individual basis, but a large scale operation would get them into very deep water. Some States might submit, but I can assure that some would not, and something no one wants would become very real, very quickly.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to CASPER For This Post:

Matt Dillon (03-26-2021)

13. #327 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hey! I remember those guys! They've been in the news a few times.

Think about them trying that State Wide....We would revert to the Republic of Texas within 24 hours and probably take several neighboring States with us. No, I do not think even the Feds are that stupid, but then again they do stupid things like Waco so who knows.

14. #328 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CASPER View Post
    Think about them trying that State Wide....We would revert to the Republic of Texas within 24 hours and probably take several neighboring States with us. No, I do not think even the Feds are that stupid, but then again they do stupid things like Waco so who knows.
    LOL. A few states might join us.

15. #329 | Top
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,606 Times in 17,047 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 522 Times in 502 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by domer76 View Post
    Won’t be me, stupid fuck. Go ahead, shoot a cop in performance of their duties.

Fucking moron
    What makes you think a rural cop will try to take our firearms?

Fucking dickhead.
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to RB 60 For This Post:

Lightbringer (03-26-2021)

17. #330 | Top
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,606 Times in 17,047 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 522 Times in 502 Posts

ATF is a law enforcement agency in the United States’ Department of Justice that protects our communities from violent criminals, criminal organizations, the illegal ownership, use, and trafficking of firearms, the illegal use and storage of explosives, acts of arson and bombings, acts of terrorism, and the illegal diversion of alcohol and tobacco products. They partner with communities, industries, law enforcement, and public safety agencies to safeguard the public they serve through information sharing, training, research, and use of technology. They take illegal guns away from people everyday of the week!

HELLO ATF SWAT......

They send in a whole platoon after one individual. Do you think they have enough resources to send in a platoon at each household that might have firearms they don't like?
    They know what they're up against, and it ain't just one individual. It's gonna be a whole lot of pissed off citizens. After a few confrontations, they'll get the message.
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to RB 60 For This Post:

Lightbringer (03-26-2021)