Groaned 1,532 Times in 1,444 Posts
    Blog Entries

Default ARTICLES OF IMPEACHMENT AGAINST SOCRATES

ARTICLE 1:

WHERAS, Soc sucks.

ARTICLE 2:

WHERAS, Soc is a total douchebag.

ARTICLE 3:

So be it that he shall be stripped of all moderating privileges and be replaced in office by the great Comrade T.

Fin.
    "Do not think that I came to bring peace... I did not come to bring peace, but a sword." - Matthew 10:34

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 0 Times in 0 Posts

But how do we know he sucks, he hasn't done anything yet?

I have noted that he is making more conservative posts since he became moderator, and I strongly suspect Damo told him to do that to keep Damo's emotionally jacked-up, rape-loving, con friends appeased.

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,084 Times in 2,618 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,119 Times in 1,992 Posts

and you talk about whining....

4. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,084 Times in 2,618 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,119 Times in 1,992 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Darla View Post

I have noted that he is making more conservative posts since he became moderator, and I strongly suspect Damo told him to do that to keep Damo's emotionally jacked-up, rape-loving, con friends appeased.
    you're a sick fuck....nobody makes fun of rape like you do

5. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,630 Times in 874 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 39 Times in 33 Posts

Damo has not said anything to me about posting. Not before I was a Moderator and not since becoming one. If he had I would not be a moderator now. It's not his style.

6. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,610 Times in 10,571 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 578 Times in 535 Posts
    Blog Entries

M'eh. They just like testing the limits of the minimal intervention policy. Thanks for trying, but they'll just say that I threatened you now...

Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence, but rather we have those because we have acted rightly. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.
    - -- Aristotle

Believe nothing on the faith of traditions, even though they have been held in honor for many generations and in diverse places. Do not believe a thing because many people speak of it. Do not believe on the faith of the sages of the past. Do not believe what you yourself have imagined, persuading yourself that a God inspires you. Believe nothing on the sole authority of your masters and priests. After examination, believe what you yourself have tested and found to be reasonable, and conform your conduct thereto.
    - -- The Buddha

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    - -- Aristotle

7. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,235 Times in 10,345 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,490 Times in 1,337 Posts
    Blog Entries

don't be ridiculous darla.

---

Quote Originally Posted by Mott the Hoople View Post
    Grind is basically right
    Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    Grind’s got you beat by miles. He is very intelligent.

8. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,821 Times in 6,166 Posts
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Grind View Post
    don't be ridiculous darla.
    Darla? Ridiculous? Don't be ridiculous.
    "Do not think that I came to bring peace... I did not come to bring peace, but a sword." - Matthew 10:34

9. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Damocles View Post
    M'eh. They just like testing the limits of the minimal intervention policy. Thanks for trying, but they'll just say that I threatened you now...

And with WHAT exactly would you have threatened me?

10. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I dunno. I'd sick the LDS church on you to visit your house right after the 7th Day Adventists and the Jehova's Witnesses with their watchtowers in an attempt to fill your house with tracts.
    Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence, but rather we have those because we have acted rightly. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.
    - -- Aristotle

Believe nothing on the faith of traditions, even though they have been held in honor for many generations and in diverse places. Do not believe a thing because many people speak of it. Do not believe on the faith of the sages of the past. Do not believe what you yourself have imagined, persuading yourself that a God inspires you. Believe nothing on the sole authority of your masters and priests. After examination, believe what you yourself have tested and found to be reasonable, and conform your conduct thereto.
    - -- The Buddha

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    - -- Aristotle

11. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Oh yeah, Conservatives loves rape, that's why we all fight so hard for stronger sentences and a harsher life in prison for rapists, unlike Liberals who provide them with cable, weightlifting equipment and shorter sentences to get them back out and hunting women again.

"To argue against any breach of liberty from the ill use that may be made of it, is to argue against liberty itself, since all is capable of being abused." – Lord George Lyttleton (1709-1773)

Your children's future
    Total debt:

12. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,821 Times in 6,166 Posts
    Groans
    Blog Entries

/dano

13. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by KingCondanomation View Post
    Oh yeah, Conservatives loves rape, that's why we all fight so hard for stronger sentences and a harsher life in prison for rapists, unlike Liberals who provide them with cable, weightlifting equipment and shorter sentences to get them back out and hunting women again.
    Actually it was conservatives that fought for harsher sentences in EVERY aspect of the criminal justice system and it was the conservatives that wanted to take discretion away from judges and it is conservatives that are to blame for prison over crowding and runaway costs. It is the conservatives that think everything is black and white and that there are no shades of gray. The expense of the system is directly related to conservative policies of not allowing a range of sentencing. And I challenge you to show me one example of a liberal bill that sought to decrease the punishment of rapists.

14. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Socrtease View Post
    Damo has not said anything to me about posting. Not before I was a Moderator and not since becoming one. If he had I would not be a moderator now. It's not his style.
    It was a joke.

Are all you men on your periods now?

15. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

It was a joke.

Are all you men on your periods now?
    Of course, because that's the only reason that he could possibly have written that.

I think he may have considered somebody who didn't know us all might be reading it...

I can't speak for him though.

- -- Aristotle

- -- The Buddha

- -- Aristotle