Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112
Results 166 to 180 of 180

Thread: The exodus begins/ Ford taking 900 million planned investment to Mexico!

  1. #166 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Dirty South
    Posts
    41,164
    Thanks
    4,759
    Thanked 9,282 Times in 6,933 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 2,779 Times in 2,569 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine View Post
    I have been a tax payer for 38 years
    So fucking what? All of us have been taxpayers, so shut the fuck up.


    I never called it hoax
    Yes you did when you said that we were exaggerating it.

    That is the same thing as calling it a hoax without explicitly using that word.


    it has been established that you can't show where I did!
    One post ago, you said that we were exaggerating it.


    Back to the subject, Bidens tax plan will drive more jobs from the US
    Well, your tax plan killed 20M jobs last year, so you don't really have a leg to stand on in this debate.
    "While you're worried about bad apples
    We're wary of the roots
    Because no healthy tree
    Naturally bears strange fruit"


    -Jessica Foster, June 2020

  2. #167 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Dirty South
    Posts
    41,164
    Thanks
    4,759
    Thanked 9,282 Times in 6,933 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 2,779 Times in 2,569 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine View Post
    So you are mad your food stamps got cut? Will that force you to get a job now? Funny how Democrat deficits are OK, Republican deficit bad!
    LMAO!

    Your shitty tax cut plunged manufacturing into a recession a year before COVID hit, and the rest of the economy followed a month before COVID lockdowns.
    "While you're worried about bad apples
    We're wary of the roots
    Because no healthy tree
    Naturally bears strange fruit"


    -Jessica Foster, June 2020

  3. #168 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Dirty South
    Posts
    41,164
    Thanks
    4,759
    Thanked 9,282 Times in 6,933 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 2,779 Times in 2,569 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine View Post
    Which spending programs you do realize that we do not have a revenue problem we have a spending problem!
    We definitely have a revenue problem, you made sure of that when you cut revenue.

    So you created a problem that you are now bitching about.
    "While you're worried about bad apples
    We're wary of the roots
    Because no healthy tree
    Naturally bears strange fruit"


    -Jessica Foster, June 2020

  4. #169 | Top
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    2,912
    Thanks
    1,543
    Thanked 1,594 Times in 1,057 Posts
    Groans
    146
    Groaned 151 Times in 148 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine View Post
    If they can be used as bargaining chips that means they are good! We need to bleed the Chicoms till trade is fair!
    And there ya go we agree, because what we have now sucks.

  5. #170 | Top
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    2,912
    Thanks
    1,543
    Thanked 1,594 Times in 1,057 Posts
    Groans
    146
    Groaned 151 Times in 148 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine View Post
    Um no it's because they know Biden will not take the hard road and will bow to them!

    https://www.nytimes.com/live/2021/03...den-news-today
    I will wait and see on that, so far Biden has taken the hard stand with both China and Russia, he is not going to be like trump or Obama.

  6. #171 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    43,638
    Thanks
    2,156
    Thanked 5,016 Times in 3,956 Posts
    Groans
    12
    Groaned 287 Times in 265 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    The tax cuts were working...to explode the deficit to $1T, which you then use as the excuse to cut the spending on programs to which you're ideologically opposed, but lack the courage, will, and support to repeal through conventional legislation.
    money is fake, so what do deficits matter?
    Morality is a set of attitudes and behaviors which facilitate voluntary, cooperative and mutually beneficial relationships. --AssHatZombie

    Obamagate is Operation Crossfire Hurricane

    internationalist fascism: the belief that the interests of multinational corporations should be the sole focus of all national trade policies.

    https://drjudyamikovits.com <-- max vax truth

  7. #172 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Dirty South
    Posts
    41,164
    Thanks
    4,759
    Thanked 9,282 Times in 6,933 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 2,779 Times in 2,569 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AssHatZombie View Post
    money is fake, so what do deficits matter?
    Deficits don't matter.

    They really fucking don't.
    "While you're worried about bad apples
    We're wary of the roots
    Because no healthy tree
    Naturally bears strange fruit"


    -Jessica Foster, June 2020

  8. #173 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    77,227
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 19 Times in 18 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    Collin right wrote this trash He’s a right wing shit smear who taunted kids who survived a school shooting for political points
    So you say.

    LINK

  9. #174 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    I might be movin to Montana
    Posts
    23,928
    Thanks
    6,463
    Thanked 9,845 Times in 6,870 Posts
    Groans
    67
    Groaned 1,932 Times in 1,752 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine View Post
    They answer to stock holders just like every other corporation!
    And those stockholders also care more about the almighty dollar than they do the well being of their fellow Americans.
    When Trump entered the White House, he had a majority in the Senate and House.

    NOW thanks to Trump, the Democrats have a majority in the Senate and House and Trump will be remembered as the President who tried to overthrow the will of the American people.

    Trump has been the worst thing that's happened to the Republican Party and the best thing that's happened to the Democratic Party.

    Thanks Fat Donald.


  10. #175 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    77,227
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 19 Times in 18 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default

    Rivian Automotive Inc., the electric-truck startup backed by Amazon and Ford Motor Co., is close to raising a new round of funding valuing it at about $25 billion, according to people familiar with the matter.

    Several existing Rivian investors are participating in the round, which will raise several billion dollars, the people added, asking not to be identified because the matter is private.

    Existing investors in the company include Amazon, T. Rowe Price Group Inc., BlackRock Inc., Soros Fund Management, Coatue, Fidelity Investments and Baron Capital Group.

    https://www.detroitnews.com/story/business/autos/2021/01/05/rivian-close-raising-funds-25-billion-valuation/6553115002/

  11. #176 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    ohio
    Posts
    8,057
    Thanks
    4,713
    Thanked 3,243 Times in 2,358 Posts
    Groans
    36
    Groaned 170 Times in 159 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    So fucking what? All of us have been taxpayers, so shut the fuck up.




    Yes you did when you said that we were exaggerating it.

    That is the same thing as calling it a hoax without explicitly using that word.




    One post ago, you said that we were exaggerating it.




    Well, your tax plan killed 20M jobs last year, so you don't really have a leg to stand on in this debate.
    The tax plan killed 20 million jobs last year?

  12. #177 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    ohio
    Posts
    8,057
    Thanks
    4,713
    Thanked 3,243 Times in 2,358 Posts
    Groans
    36
    Groaned 170 Times in 159 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CASPER View Post
    And there ya go we agree, because what we have now sucks.
    I disagree, the Chicoms need to be made to be fair trade partners, the tariffs need to be given time to force China into fair trade practices!

  13. #178 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    ohio
    Posts
    8,057
    Thanks
    4,713
    Thanked 3,243 Times in 2,358 Posts
    Groans
    36
    Groaned 170 Times in 159 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CASPER View Post
    I will wait and see on that, so far Biden has taken the hard stand with both China and Russia, he is not going to be like trump or Obama.
    He has been proven to be Putins Beeeeeyotch! Putin and the Chicoms no he is weak!

  14. #179 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    ohio
    Posts
    8,057
    Thanks
    4,713
    Thanked 3,243 Times in 2,358 Posts
    Groans
    36
    Groaned 170 Times in 159 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ZappasGuitar View Post
    And those stockholders also care more about the almighty dollar than they do the well being of their fellow Americans.
    Most likely, however that doesn't change one thing about the truth of the matter!

  15. #180 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    477
    Thanks
    139
    Thanked 151 Times in 112 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 26 Times in 18 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CASPER View Post
    I will wait and see on that, so far Biden has taken the hard stand with both China and Russia, he is not going to be like trump or Obama.
    biden takes a hard stand with China? You are kidding are you not?
    Please leave your biden 2020 sign up in your yard so I know where to go to siphon a few gallons of $4 gasoline.

Similar Threads

  1. Donald Trump's White House Exodus Begins as Photos Show
    By guno in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-15-2021, 11:18 AM
  2. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-06-2019, 11:51 AM
  3. Ford moving all production of small cars from U.S. to Mexico
    By anatta in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-15-2016, 03:12 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-25-2016, 05:42 AM
  5. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-12-2013, 12:45 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •