Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Atheist "morality" versus Christian / theist morality

1. #61 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 130 Times in 122 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BidenPresident View Post
    that person posts nothing but gibberish
    Everyone does sometime, I just don't have a clue what he could possibly be saying .

2. #62 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,989 Times in 11,516 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,459 Times in 2,200 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jbander View Post
    Everyone does sometime, I just don't have a clue what he could possibly be saying .
    ok

3. #63 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 61 Times in 60 Posts

Oh look, the victims of their own idiocy are banding together.

4. #64 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 1 Time in 1 Post

Always makes life easier and debate easier when a person shows what a dumb shit they are while calling you a dumb shit. He is saying the old testament isn't Christian , even though Jesus made it clear, beyond clear, that it is Christian and needs to be followed as his words are to be followed. Not just once but dozen's of times and every time he does, Jesus himself is telling survivorman how stupid he is. Thanks for backing me up Jesus.
    The OT is Jewish law and stories. CHRISTIANITY HAD NOT EVEN BEEN HEARD OF YET, DUMB SHIT. There are certain passages that are useful but not all of them. Here is a selection of some readings Jesus is clarifying for his disciples because morons like you don't know how to read:

Eye for Eye
    38 “You have heard that it was said, ‘Eye for eye, and tooth for tooth.’[a] 39 But I tell you, do not resist an evil person. If anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to them the other cheek also. 40 And if anyone wants to sue you and take your shirt, hand over your coat as well. 41 If anyone forces you to go one mile, go with them two miles. 42 Give to the one who asks you, and do not turn away from the one who wants to borrow from you.

Love for Enemies
    43 “You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbor[b] and hate your enemy.’ 44 But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, 45 that you may be children of your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous. 46 If you love those who love you, what reward will you get? Are not even the tax collectors doing that? 47 And if you greet only your own people, what are you doing more than others? Do not even pagans do that? 48 Be perfect, therefore, as your heavenly Father is perfect.

5. #65 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 130 Times in 122 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Survivorman View Post
    The OT is Jewish law and stories. CHRISTIANITY HAD NOT EVEN BEEN HEARD OF YET, DUMB SHIT. There are certain passages that are useful but not all of them. Here is a selection of some readings Jesus is clarifying for his disciples because morons like you don't know how to read:

Eye for Eye
    38 “You have heard that it was said, ‘Eye for eye, and tooth for tooth.’[a] 39 But I tell you, do not resist an evil person. If anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to them the other cheek also. 40 And if anyone wants to sue you and take your shirt, hand over your coat as well. 41 If anyone forces you to go one mile, go with them two miles. 42 Give to the one who asks you, and do not turn away from the one who wants to borrow from you.

Love for Enemies
    43 “You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbor[b] and hate your enemy.’ 44 But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, 45 that you may be children of your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous. 46 If you love those who love you, what reward will you get? Are not even the tax collectors doing that? 47 And if you greet only your own people, what are you doing more than others? Do not even pagans do that? 48 Be perfect, therefore, as your heavenly Father is perfect.
    Always makes life easier and debate easier when a person shows what a dumb shit they are while calling you a dumb shit. He is saying the old testament isn't Christian , even though Jesus made it clear, beyond clear, that it is Christian and needs to be followed as his words are to be followed. Not just once but dozen's of times and every time he does, Jesus himself is telling survivorman how stupid he is. Thanks for backing me up Jesus. By the way I never read past the first bullshit so I don't REALLY KNOW WHAT YOU SAID . i STOP ALWAYS AT THE FIRST BULLSHIT IN A COMMENT.THAT MADE YOUR COMMENT EASY TO RESPOND TO.

6. #66 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 1 Time in 1 Post

Always makes life easier and debate easier when a person shows what a dumb shit they are while calling you a dumb shit. He is saying the old testament isn't Christian , even though Jesus made it clear, beyond clear, that it is Christian and needs to be followed as his words are to be followed. Not just once but dozen's of times and every time he does, Jesus himself is telling survivorman how stupid he is. Thanks for backing me up Jesus. By the way I never read past the first bullshit so I don't REALLY KNOW WHAT YOU SAID . i STOP ALWAYS AT THE FIRST BULLSHIT IN A COMMENT.THAT MADE YOUR COMMENT EASY TO RESPOND TO.
    I see, so you are illiterate as well as being stupid.