Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Democrats lied about elections, encouraged terrorism, stormed capitals

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,770 Times in 3,312 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 166 Times in 157 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    They dont believe that they are scamming,,,,,the Regressive Left claims that there is no such thing as truth, there is only power..... thus a lie does not exist in their world.

Just like racism from blacks does not exist.

Nor a white that is not racist.

And on and on,

MALARKY

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,108 Times in 12,634 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,443 Times in 1,387 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by War=Peace View Post
    Demokrauts: 21st century Nazis
    More an amalgam of Maoist Cultural Revolution/Soviet management by secret committee /Stasi Police State.
    I choose my own words like the Americans of olden times........before this dystopia arrived.

DARK AGES SUCK!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Hawkeye10 For This Post:

War=Peace (03-15-2021)

4. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

More an amalgam of Maoist Cultural Revolution/Soviet management by secret committee /Stasi Police State.
    They're utilizing corporations to silence their opponents (fascism), using the military to protect their occupation of the Capitol and to attack any civilian who questions the regime (fascism), banning and in some cases even literally burning books (fascism), etc. We're splitting hairs here between which monstrous, appalling tyrants of history Democrats are mirroring more closely, but there are clearly parallels with the Nazis as well.

5. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Arminius View Post
    And look at all the people, often from our "Elite" universities, who claim that they cant figure it out.

I mean this is not Rocket Science or anything....

Their claims of ignorance are stunning.
    I choose my own words like the Americans of olden times........before this dystopia arrived.

DARK AGES SUCK!

6. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

They're utilizing corporations to silence their opponents (fascism), using the military to protect their occupation of the Capitol and to attack any civilian who questions the regime (fascism), banning and in some cases even literally burning books (fascism), etc. We're splitting hairs here between which monstrous, appalling tyrants of history Democrats are mirroring more closely, but there are clearly parallels with the Nazis as well.
    They have everything, every major institution, but for SCOTUS, which is made up of low grade people and thus easy to intimidate into compliance.

Its all over, the only thing left is the post mortem, we need to know how much the Chinese and the Russians have to do with the collapse.

DARK AGES SUCK!

7. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,597 Times in 1,937 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 661 Times in 608 Posts

Notice how Democrats spent four years straight lying about a sitting U.S. president being a secret Russian agent to erroneously de-legitimize an election, provoking four years straight of coast-to-coast Democrat domestic terrorism, sedition, secession, anarchy, arson, and murder...which Democrats praised every step of the way (they also praised the storming of capitals, and stormed the Capitol themselves) and encouraged more of by bailing the terrorists out of jail?

Big Tech censored none of them, stripped no one of their rights or turned anyone into second class citizens for that. There was no persecution of anyone who questioned elections or expressed Democrat opinions in public, even though they ACTUALLY lied about the election, ACTUALLY supported treasonous insurrection (years of it), and ACTUALLY supported attacking capitals. Yet "conservatives" doing anything like what they have done for YEARS (in response to President Trump calling on them to peacefully resist election theft) provokes a total 180 in the response.

Are we finally ready to start acknowledging that the only real privilege here is Democrat privilege?

Democrats turn blind eye to Antifa in rush to condemn right-wing riot at U.S. Capitol
    As a result of this trolling and fake news bs, in my opinion, you have earned the dumbass award.

8. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

They have everything, every major institution, but for SCOTUS, which is made up of low grade people and thus easy to intimidate into compliance.

Its all over, the only thing left is the post mortem, we need to know how much the Chinese and the Russians have to do with the collapse.

We are all Venezuelans now. All there is to do now, according to history, is to find high ground and wait out the storm of re-enslavement until Democrats can re-learn the lessons of the past the hard way (the way reserved for stupid, emotional people) at everyone else's expense.

9. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by gemini104104 View Post
    As a result of this trolling and fake news bs, in my opinion, you have earned the dumbass award.
    Translation: I spewed a bunch of name-calling and vitriolic insults. That makes me clever, witty, and proves you wrong.

patrick star stupid.jpg

Welcome to "debating" with the low-IQ left.

Go lay down and eat your crayons while the adults finish their conversation.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to artichoke For This Post:

cordeela (03-15-2021)

11. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

We are all Venezuelans now. All there is to do now, according to history, is to find high ground and wait out the storm of re-enslavement until Democrats can re-learn the lessons of the past the hard way (the way reserved for stupid, emotional people) at everyone else's expense.
    I dont have many years left...I built an oasis that I almost never leave....my Seattle friends have mostly dropped me because I am too impure so my glorious parties are over COVID or No COVID, I have very few responsibilities and yet I am always learning and having fun....I am currently not drinking but I generally drink like a fish and smoke enriched pot when ever I feel like it, which is every day....I am a retired chef so I eat restaurant quality food all the time.....we have plenty of money.....

I do my best to not suffer, and I expect to be gone long before the worst of it gets here.

My brother the other day was throwing shade on my hopes and dreams.

"What makes you think that will work, maybe next year its here!"

I am trying to be optimistic.

DARK AGES SUCK!

12. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,036 Times in 766 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 155 Times in 147 Posts

Lies insanity and cruelty are what America specializes in now.

We are going down.

HARD
    Yep and teabaggers (www.teaparty.org) endorsed and defended their dear leader for it.

13. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

No, we almost were on the verge of dictatorship but teabaggers (www.teaparty.org) failed at their attempted insurrection.

14. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 28 Times in 26 Posts

Notice how Democrats spent four years straight lying about a sitting U.S. president being a secret Russian agent to erroneously de-legitimize an election, provoking four years straight of coast-to-coast Democrat domestic terrorism, sedition, secession, anarchy, arson, and murder...which Democrats praised every step of the way (they also praised the storming of capitals, and stormed the Capitol themselves) and encouraged more of by bailing the terrorists out of jail?

Big Tech censored none of them, stripped no one of their rights or turned anyone into second class citizens for that. There was no persecution of anyone who questioned elections or expressed Democrat opinions in public, even though they ACTUALLY lied about the election, ACTUALLY supported treasonous insurrection (years of it), and ACTUALLY supported attacking capitals. Yet "conservatives" doing anything like what they have done for YEARS (in response to President Trump calling on them to peacefully resist election theft) provokes a total 180 in the response.

Are we finally ready to start acknowledging that the only real privilege here is Democrat privilege?

Democrats turn blind eye to Antifa in rush to condemn right-wing riot at U.S. Capitol
    They sure did.
    Everything in your thread is proven fact.

LIFE IS SHORT - SMILE WHILE YOU STILL HAVE TEETH.

we must all learn to hear what we do not like - the questions is not, "is it pleasant?" but, "is it true?"

15. The Following User Says Thank You to cordeela For This Post:

artichoke (03-15-2021)

16. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by no worries View Post
    Yep and teabaggers (www.teaparty.org) endorsed and defended their dear leader for it.
    You clearly have not the first fucking clue what is going on.

DARK AGES SUCK!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Hawkeye10 For This Post:

artichoke (03-15-2021)

18. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Why don't you bring your "statistics" to ANY district attorney?

A witness might help too.

19. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I dont have many years left...I built an oasis that I almost never leave....my Seattle friends have mostly dropped me because I am too impure so my glorious parties are over COVID or No COVID, I have very few responsibilities and yet I am always learning and having fun....I am currently not drinking but I generally drink like a fish and smoke enriched pot when ever I feel like it, which is every day....I am a retired chef so I eat restaurant quality food all the time.....we have plenty of money.....

I do my best to not suffer, and I expect to be gone long before the worst of it gets here.

My brother the other day was throwing shade on my hopes and dreams.

"What makes you think that will work, maybe next year its here!"

I am trying to be optimistic.
    Embrace doom. It is coming. I accepted it years ago. And use your foreknowledge (the left's Achille's Heel is always the same two things: Complete and utter failure to comprehend human nature, and complete and utter failure to learn from history) to prepare. The American people will be eating cats in the streets and getting shot for being to the right of Karl Marx before too long. Elections are no longer relevant or real. Just embrace the insanity and go down taking as many of them with you as possible.