Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: BREAKING - Minneapolis gives $27 million to GEORGE FLOYD FAMILY

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,229 Times in 3,447 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,212 Times in 1,887 Posts

Default BREAKING - Minneapolis gives $27 million to GEORGE FLOYD FAMILY

Floyd was a super-thug and he died of a drug overdose. His live was worth nothing. He was a negative. And the cops didn't do anything wrong anyway. Floyd was saying "I can't breathe" even BEFORE he was put on the ground!!!

https://www.cnn.com/2021/03/12/us/ge...ent/index.html

march 12 2021 (CNN)The city of Minneapolis will pay the estate of George Floyd $27 million after the city council on Friday unanimously voted to settle a lawsuit with his family.

George Floyd's brother, Philonise Floyd, said that he would return the settlement millions if it meant he could see his brother again.
    "I thank the state of Minnesota for getting this settlement taken care of," he said. "But even though my brother is not here, he's here with me in my heart. Because if I could get him back, I would give all of this back.

"I know that he's with us, and he's standing up, right now, knowing that we have the opportunity to be able to fund low-income, African American communities."

Floyd took a moment at a news conference where he was joined by family members, his legal team, and Mayor Jacob Frey to thank the protesters who supported the family, especially during the height of the pandemic this past summer. He also called for peace.

"So, one thing that the world needs to know. America, we need to heal, this nation needs healing. Our family needs healing," the emotional Floyd said.
    Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!

THE BIG LIE - Blacks and whites are different physically but identical mentally!

There is no way 81 million americans voted for a man they know is a child molester w dementia. Impeach Joe the Pedophile Vegetable (JPV)

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,334 Times in 9,321 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,825 Times in 2,563 Posts
    Blog Entries

should have given them $100,000,000 at the very least

3. The Following User Groans At reagansghost For This Awful Post:

cancel2 2022 (03-15-2021)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to reagansghost For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (03-12-2021)

5. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

This is so wrong. The liberal leaders in the city know if this civil suit goes to trial the family will likely get nothing so they handed over a fortune now. Esp since the criminal case that just started will almost certainly exonerate the police.
    Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!

THE BIG LIE - Blacks and whites are different physically but identical mentally!

There is no way 81 million americans voted for a man they know is a child molester w dementia. Impeach Joe the Pedophile Vegetable (JPV)

6. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by reagansghost View Post
    For what, you deranged puta?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Text Drivers are Killers For This Post:

Into the Night (03-15-2021)

8. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,685 Times in 2,733 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 707 Times in 647 Posts
    Blog Entries

at the very least hi smurderer should go to prison

9. The Following User Says Thank You to TTQ64 For This Post:

reagansghost (03-12-2021)

10. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,460 Times in 7,746 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 510 Times in 503 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TTQ64 View Post
    at the very least hi smurderer should go to prison
    If he died of asphyxiation I agree, if not, I don't.

If he died because he was so high he had a heart attack, no.

IMO George Floyd should have hanged after him and 5 of his friends home-invaded a family and he put a gun to a pregnant woman's womb.

9 years before whenever he died.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Matt Dillon For This Post:

Into the Night (03-15-2021), Wolverine (03-15-2021)

12. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Dillon View Post

IMO George Floyd should have hanged after him and 5 of his friends home-invaded a family and he put a gun to a pregnant woman's womb.
    He got a measly 5 years for that. Floyd was a monster but the fake news press still calls him a saint.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Text Drivers are Killers For This Post:

Into the Night (03-15-2021), Matt Dillon (03-12-2021)

14. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Text Drivers are Killers View Post
    He got a measly 5 years for that. Floyd was a monster but the fake news press still calls him a saint.
    That's 1 fucked-up justice system right there. He could not have come back to my hood and people know that girl and not been fed to sharks.
    Homies don't play that!
    "Oh! He's back? Okay, he gets 1 chance, if he fucks up, that's it." The justice system fails. However, sometimes certain civic-minded individuals used to pick up the slack.
    Well, that's probably not the case nowadays, and all that did in my hood are now dead, but there was more of a sense of justice back then.
    There is no justice, there's just us.
    They didn't let this monster that raped a virgin 14-year old girl live long after he got released from prison and commenced to raping some more in my hood.
    I would have killed him myself if I could have found him. That girl thought he was me talking to her until he assaulted her. He probably watched me at some point.
    We made out the day before he did that. I was always talking to her through her window. He went into her window and raped and beat her.
    He scarred her for life and the government let him off. Well, he won't do that again.
    He got out and raped another girl in the hood. Possibly a prostitute.
    That was his last rapin's.
    Well obviously the law was not putting a stop to this POS.
    That motherfucker is either buried out in a swamp or they fed him to bull sharks.
    My opinion is the latter. America needs more justice-minded individuals such as the elders of my neighborhood.
    They were regular and good dudes. I don't care what they say about them.
    No shit like that should be tolerated in any neighborhood. Government fails, baby.
    I'd trust the old neighborhood committee over the law/police/state at seeing justice done any day.
    The zombiedrone Red Guard youngers don't even have a moral compass. I wouldn't lay it on them.
    This was the old school dudes that would break up a fight when I was out for blood and rationalize with me.
    "Hey man, we're not out here to attract trouble or see people get maimed, we've been doing this for years." "We can all be here and have a good time."
    And at the end, I'd go "You know what? Thanks!" Okay, I'll stop, even though I was winning! Grr!
    And right after that the dude I was fighting, did knock a guy out and poured a full beer on his face in victory.
    They would have stopped him from stomping the knocked-out dude, though.
    They were all about everybody getting along and not doing any harm to anybody else.

Is that really too much to ask? I don't think it is. If we could get back to that, we could all have be having a good time, often.
    All we need is some 50-60 year old white and black American dudes that were that old in the 80s. And ready to regulate violence.
    Last edited by Matt Dillon; 03-12-2021 at 08:44 PM.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Matt Dillon For This Post:

16. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,626 Times in 7,127 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,985 Times in 2,707 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Text Drivers are Killers View Post
    This is so wrong. The liberal leaders in the city know if this civil suit goes to trial the family will likely get nothing so they handed over a fortune now. Esp since the criminal case that just started will almost certainly exonerate the police.
    You are literally the dumbest moron on the planet
    Why Biden? Because Fuck You that's why. Barack Obama has a Grammy, an Emmy, a Nobel Prize, 2 terms as President and a Twitter account.

Donald Trump has 2 impeachments.

17. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

The city should have insisted on a trial knowing that would take years. I guarantee this family of money-grubbers would have then settled for less than a million. The city had an obligation to be frugal with the taxpayer's money but they chose not to.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Text Drivers are Killers For This Post:

19. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by katzgar View Post
    You are literally the dumbest moron on the planet
    delete than comment. that's an order

20. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,676 Times in 14,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,136 Times in 1,080 Posts

21. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,676 Times in 14,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,136 Times in 1,080 Posts

22. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Nobody stops people from killing each other these days, they just hold up their phones like retards.
    I've stopped a few killings.
    One was a friend that this guy kept pushing him into a fight, and then he snapped and was going to cave the antagonizer's skull in against a house.
    He was banging the dude's skull up against a concrete block house corner and blind to the world.
    I yoked him ..put him to sleep..and he was mad about it for a little while, but I am who I am, and he didn't kill the other guy in a blind rage that day.
    Nowadays me and his brother regard him as a super-dumbass.
    I still stopped him from killing a man that day. This is what you do for your friends.
    You don't hold up a fucking phone, ok?
    My best friend had his son stop me from killing a man 1 time, too.
    He had him go hide something that I certainly would have killed a man with.
    I was enraged, and if I had found that something? I'd still be in prison.
    Thank God for good karma!
    Last edited by Matt Dillon; 03-12-2021 at 08:57 PM.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Matt Dillon For This Post:

Into the Night (03-15-2021), Minister of Truth (03-12-2021)

24. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,967 Times in 32,282 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,869 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

I agree.......the racist demmycrats who run that city are cheap skates......
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”