Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I Win The Bet

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by GASPER View Post
    no one is forcing you or anyone else in the US to get a vaccine.
    Is that right?

https://www.google.co.uk/search?ei=FzxKYJuxB6uFwbkPodiVuA4&q=compulsory+vac cination&oq=compulsory+vaccination&gs_lcp=Cgdnd3Mt d2l6EAMyAggAMgIIADICCAAyAggAMgIIADICCAAyAggAMgIIAD ICCAAyAggAOggIABDqAhCPAToICC4QkQIQkwI6CwguEMcBEKMC EJECOgUIABCxAzoICAAQsQMQgwE6CwguELEDEMcBEKMCOgsIAB CxAxCDARCRAjoFCC4QkQI6CAguELEDEIMBOhEILhCxAxDHARCj AhCRAhCTAjoFCC4QsQM6BQgAEMkDOgUIABCSAzoECAAQAzoKCA AQsQMQRhD5AVDN1HpYv4Z7YKeKe2gBcAF4AIABsgKIAYsWkgEI MS4yMS4wLjGYAQCgAQGqAQdnd3Mtd2l6sAEKwAEB&sclient=g ws-wiz&ved=0ahUKEwjbmJ_by6jvAhWrQjABHSFsBecQ4dUDCA0&u act=5

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by GASPER View Post
    Clue this is BS, the vaccine has only just become available yet they claim birth defects, simply Not possible.

Of 23,950 emergency room visits following some kind of vaccination, the COVID vaccines accounted for 4,969, or over 20%.

Of 11,559 deaths after getting some type of vaccine, COVID vaccines accounted for 1,153 of them, or almost 10%, and more than 92 of the 93 other vaccine types.

https://wonder.cdc.gov/vaers.html

3. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,405 Times in 9,440 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,894 Times in 1,783 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CASPER View Post
    LOL, the AmericanNonthinker....

Clue this is BS, the vaccine has only just become available yet they claim birth defects, simply Not possible.

Don't want to take the vaccine, your choice, but do not be surprised that you may not be allowed to do certain things down the road without it, your choice
    I don't believe it's even being given to pregnant women, but obviously, it is scientifically impossible for this statement to be true. Flanders is retarded, it's not really his fault.

4. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,989 Times in 3,362 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 637 Times in 605 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post
    Think so?
    Once again. You simply post part of a response so you don't have to address the actual issue. Your claim of genetic fallacy was false because you failed to take into account the case that was made in the argument. That directly contradicts your own definition of what a genetic fallacy is. Would you care to address the specifics of why your claim was false or are you going to simply run away from that fact?
    "We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."

"Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain - and most fools do."

5. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Poor Excuse for a Human View Post
    Once again. You simply post part of a response so you don't have to address the actual issue. Your claim of genetic fallacy was false because you failed to take into account the case that was made in the argument. That directly contradicts your own definition of what a genetic fallacy is.
    Is that right?

6. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Conman View Post
    It is scientifically impossible for this statement to be true.
    Who told you that?

7. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 102 Times in 89 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CASPER View Post
    time to cull that herd.
    To CASPER: Did you fail to get the memo from headquarters? Vaccination is effective on everybody.

More to the point. The public (including you and your kind) will never know what the government puts in those vaccines.

Coronavirus is a godsend to the Democrat Party’s Culture of Death. That is another hard truth. The objective has always been reducing worldwide population by billions. That has has been the New World Order’s game plan for more than a century. Coronavirus gave the population controls crowd a substantial weapon in the form of hypothermic needles.

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...94#post3537794

Halfwits like you are frustrating to intelligent Americans because you will always be too blind to see that COVID-19 vaccines is being pushed worldwide with one goal in mind —— a one government world funded by trillions of tax dollars.

Sad to say, you are dumber than the pregnant women in foreign countries who took thalidomide “. . . as a miracle cure for morning sickness...”. Your stupidity is criminal because as an informed American you should know better.
    The basic test of freedom is perhaps less in what we are free to do than in what we are free not to do. It is the freedom to refrain, withdraw and abstain which makes a totalitarian regime impossible. Eric Hoffer

8. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,405 Times in 9,440 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,894 Times in 1,783 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Flanders View Post
    To CASPER: Did you fail to get the memo from headquarters? Vaccination is effective on everybody.

More to the point. The public (including you and your kind) will never know what the government puts in those vaccines.

Coronavirus is a godsend to the Democrat Party’s Culture of Death. That is another hard truth. The objective has always been reducing worldwide population by billions. That has has been the New World Order’s game plan for more than a century. Coronavirus gave the population controls crowd a substantial weapon in the form of hypothermic needles.

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...94#post3537794

Halfwits like you are frustrating to intelligent Americans because you will always be too blind to see that COVID-19 vaccines is being pushed worldwide with one goal in mind —— a one government world funded by trillions of tax dollars.

Sad to say, you are dumber than the pregnant women in foreign countries who took thalidomide “. . . as a miracle cure for morning sickness...”. Your stupidity is criminal because as an informed American you should know better.
    Occam's razor: The goal of a vaccination campaign is to vaccinate the population against a disease.

Your conspiracy theories are nuttier than average.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Concart For This Post:

CASPER (03-11-2021)

10. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,989 Times in 3,362 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 637 Times in 605 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post
    Of 23,950 emergency room visits following some kind of vaccination, the COVID vaccines accounted for 4,969, or over 20%.

Of 11,559 deaths after getting some type of vaccine, COVID vaccines accounted for 1,153 of them, or almost 10%, and more than 92 of the 93 other vaccine types.

https://wonder.cdc.gov/vaers.html
    The problem with that is when you actually go to the CDC website and search the database for all vaccines from 1990-2021 the results are not even close to what the author claimed

But then when you start inspecting the actual reports, it reveals some clear issues with the reporting -

Details for VAERS ID: 0918227-1 - a 67 year old female reporting Congenital Anomaly / Birth Defect after taking the vaccine
    Details for VAERS ID: 0932787-1 - a 70 year old female reporting Congenital Anomaly / Birth Defect after taking the vaccine
    Details for VAERS ID: 0974040-1 - an 86 year old female reporting Congenital Anomaly / Birth Defect after taking the vaccine
    Details for VAERS ID: 0991769-1 - a 70 year old female reporting Congenital Anomaly / Birth Defect after taking the vaccine
    Details for VAERS ID: 0975118-1 - a 68 year old female
    Details for VAERS ID: 0991769-1 - a 70 year old female
    Details for VAERS ID: 1009831-1 - a 33 year old male
    And it goes on from there. -

Clearly these reports are not instances of a baby being born with a birth defect after the mother got the Covid vaccine.
    It is likely one of 2 things - The patient was born 60-80 years ago with a birth defect so that was noted on the form by a doctor not realizing that was meant to indicate reactions and not existing conditions or when data was entered it was miss-coded by the person entering the data.

I found 2 reports of women that reported spontaneous abortions early in a pregnancy after receiving a covid vaccine in looking at all the reports.
    "We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."

"Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain - and most fools do."

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Poor Richard Saunders For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (03-12-2021)

12. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Poor Excuse for a Human View Post
    The problem with that is when you actually go to the CDC website and search the database for all vaccines from 1990-2021 the results are not even close to what the author claimed
    So you say.

13. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,594 Times in 1,057 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 151 Times in 148 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Concart View Post
    Occam's razor: The goal of a vaccination campaign is to vaccinate the population against a disease.

Your conspiracy theories are nuttier than average.
    Thinking that one is a waste of time.....Meh

14. The Following User Says Thank You to CASPER For This Post:

Concart (03-11-2021)

15. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I highlighted —— Stop the tape —— to make it easy to identify Joseph Farah’s superb postmortem.

"Good evening my fellow Americans. Tonight, I'd like to talk to you about where we are as we mark one year since everything stopped because of this pandemic."

Stop the tape! Everything did not stop because of this pandemic.

"A year ago, we were hit with a virus that was met with silence and spread unchecked, denials for days, weeks, then months."

Stop the tape! It was not met with silence nor spread unchecked (except in New York) nor denials for days, weeks, then months. What you left out was where it originated. Not with Donald Trump, but with China.

"That led to more deaths, more infections, more stress, and more loneliness. Photos and videos from 2019 feel like they were taken in another era. The last vacation, the last birthday with friends, the last holiday with extended family."

Stop the tape! Yes, it's terrible what China did to us. Why aren't you doing anything about it, as Donald Trump was doing?

"While it was different for everyone, we all lost something – a collective suffering, a collective sacrifice, a year filled with the loss of life and the loss of living for all of us. But in the loss, we saw how much there was to gain in appreciation, respect, and gratitude. Finding light in the darkness is a very American thing to do."

Stop the tape! I know what you lost: Your mind! You have done everything humanly possible to make it worse, including stealing the election.

"In fact, it may be the most American thing we do. And that's what we've done. We've seen frontline and essential workers risking their lives, sometimes losing them, to save and help others. Researchers and scientists racing for a vaccine. And so many of you, as Hemingway wrote, "Being strong in all the broken places.

"I know it's been hard. I truly know. As I've told you before, I carry a card in my pocket with the number of Americans who have died from COVID to date. It's on the back of my schedule. As of now, total deaths in America, 527,726. That's more deaths than in World War I, World War II, the Vietnam War and 9/11 combined.

"They were husbands, wives, sons and daughters, grandparents, friends, neighbors, young and old. They leave behind loved ones, unable to truly grieve or to heal, even to have a funeral. But I'm also thinking about everyone else who lost this past year to natural causes, by cruel fate of accident or other disease. They, too, died alone. They, too, leave behind loved ones who are hurting badly."

Stop the tape! "Young and old"? There weren't many young at all – which illustrates that the real reason you're not reopening schools is to provide an extended vacation for public school teachers. We know how much they mean to you!

"You know, you've often heard me say before, I talk about the longest walk any parent can make is up a short flight of stairs to his child's bedroom to say, I'm sorry, but I lost my job, I can't be here anymore. Like my dad told me when he lost his job in Scranton. So many of you have had to make that same walk this past year."

Stop the tape: Oh please. Not this yarn again. We're sick of hearing it.

"You lost your job, you closed your business, facing eviction, homelessness, hunger, a loss of control. Maybe worst of all a loss of hope. Watching a generation of children who may be set back up to a year or more because they've not been in school because of their loss of learning. It's the details of life that matter the most, and we miss those details, the big details and the small moments, weddings, birthdays, graduations, all of the things that needed to happen but didn't."

Stop the tape: Why were the children set back a year or more? You're right. You miss the details.

"The first date, the family reunions, the Sunday night rituals. It all has exacted a terrible cost on the psyche of so many of us. For we are fundamentally a people who want to be with others, to talk, to laugh, to hug, to hold one another. But this virus has kept us apart. Grandparents haven't seen their children or grandchildren. Parents haven't seen their kids. Kids haven't seen their friends."

Stop the tape: Yes, all these things made people depressed. There has been an epidemic of suicides as a result – among children! Who's to blame? You and your Democratic friends and the teachers unions.

"The things we used to do that always filled us with joy have become things we couldn't do and broke our hearts. Too often, we've turned against one another. A mask, the easiest thing to do to save lives, sometimes it divides us. States pitted against one another instead of working with each other. Vicious hate crimes against Asian Americans who have been attacked, harassed, blamed, and scapegoated.

"At this very moment, so many of them, our fellow Americans, they're on the front lines of this pandemic trying to save lives, and still, still, they are forced to live in fear for their lives, just walking down streets in America. It's wrong, it's un-American, and it must stop."

Stop the tape! Vicious hate cries against whom? Where did you get that? It's a lie. You mean Americans chased down Asian Americans because COVID was started in China? Please share the details of this fantasy.

"Look, we know what we need to do to beat this virus. Tell the truth. Follow the scientists and the science. Work together. Put trust and faith in our government to fulfill its most important function, which is protecting the American people. No function more important. We need to remember the government isn't some foreign force in a distant capital. No, it's us. All of us. We, the people."

Stop the tape: If telling the truth is the secret to beating the virus, why have you been lying about it? Put faith in government? Are you kidding? We're Americans.

"For you and I, that America thrives when we give our hearts, when we turn our hands to common purpose. And right now, my friends, we're doing just that. And I have to say, as your president, I am grateful to you. Last summer, I was in Philadelphia, and I met a small business owner, a woman. I asked her, I said, 'what do you need most?' I will never forget what she said to me. She said, looking me in the eye, and she said, 'I just want the truth. The truth. Just tell me the truth.'"

Stop the tape: She was telling you that you were lying, Joe.

"Think of that. My fellow Americans, you're owed nothing less than the truth. And for all of you asking when things will get back to normal, here is the truth. The only way to get our lives back, to get our economy back on track, is to beat the virus. You've been hearing me say that for – while I was running and the last 50 days I've been president. But this is one of the most complex operations we've ever undertaken as a nation in a long time."

Stop the tape: No, Joe, it's not the only way to get the economy back on track. Most people don't die from the virus. Let people work! They have a right to work. This is not so complex as you imagine. You've been a politician all your life.

"That's why I'm using every power I have as the president of the United States to put us on a war footing to get the job done. Sounds like hyperbole, but I mean it, a war footing. And thank God we're making some real progress now. In my first full day in office, I outlined for you a comprehensive strategy to beat this pandemic. We've spent every day since attempting to carry it out.

"Two months ago, the country – this country didn't have nearly enough vaccine supply to vaccinate all or anywhere near all of the American public, but soon we will. We've been working with vaccine manufacturers, Pfizer, Moderna, Johnson & Johnson, to manufacture and purchase hundreds of millions of doses of these three safe, effective vaccines."

Legitimated vaccines is Farah’s one major misstep.

Stop the tape!
    You're blaming Trump for not having vaccines? Are you crazy? We know what Trump did to get vaccines. He moved mountains. It was done in record time! You would still be fumbling around, blaming others.

"And now, at the direction and with the assistance of my administration, Johnson & Johnson is working together with a competitor, Merck, to speed up and increase the capacity to manufacture new Johnson & Johnson vaccine, which is one shot. In fact, just yesterday, I announced, and I met with the CEOs of both companies, I announced our plan to buy an additional 100 million doses of Johnson & Johnson vaccines.

"These two companies, competitors, have come together for the good of the nation, and they should be applauded for it. It's truly a national effort, just like we saw during World War II. Now because all the work we've done, we'll have enough vaccine supply for all adults in America by the end of May. That's months ahead of schedule. And we're mobilizing thousands of vaccinators to put the vaccine in one's arm. Calling active duty military, FEMA, retired doctors and nurses, administrators, and those to administer the shots."

Stop the tape! Stop pretending you invented the vaccines. Ordering vaccines is not the same as getting it done in record time.

"And we've been creating more places to get the shots. We've made it possible for you to get a vaccine at nearly one – any one of 10,000 pharmacies across the country. Just like you get your flu shot. We're also working with governors and mayors in red states and blue states to set up and support nearly 600 federally supported vaccination centers that administrators hundreds of thousands of shots per day.

"You can drive up to a stadium or a large parking lot, get your shot, and never leave your car, and drive home in less than an hour. We've been sending vaccines to hundreds of community health centers all across America, located in underserved areas. And we've been deploying and we will deploy more mobile vehicles and pop-up clinics to meet you where you live so those who are the least able to get the vaccine are able to get it.

"We continue to work on making at-home testing available, and we've been focused on serving people in the hardest hit communities of this pandemic, Black, Latino, Native American, and rural communities. So what does all of this add up to? When I took office 50 days ago, only 8% of Americans after months, only 8% of those over the age of 65 had gotten their first vaccination. Today that number is 65%."

Stop the tape: Must everything be about race with you?

"Just 14% of Americans over the age of 75 – 50 days ago had gotten their first shot. Today, that number is well over 70%. With new guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the CDC, that came out on Monday, it means simply this. Millions and millions of grandparents who went months without being able to hug their grandkids can now do so and the more people who are fully vaccinated the CDC will provide additional guidance on what you can do in the workplace, places of worship with your friends as well as travel. When I came into office you may recall I set a goal that many of you said was kind of way over the top. I said I intended to get 100 million shots in people's arms in my first 100 days in office.

Stop the tape: The CDC will provide guidance on what? What you can do in the workplace? In places of worship? With your friends? As well as travel? This is the United States of America, Joe!

"Tonight, I can say we're not only going to meet that goal, we're going to beat that goal. Because we're actually on track to reach this goal of 100 million shots in arms on my 60th day in office. No other country in the world has done this, none. And I want to talk about the next steps we're thinking about.

"First, tonight, I'm announcing that I will direct all states, tribes, and territories to make all adults, people 18 and over, eligible to be vaccinated no later than May 1. Let me say that again. All adult Americans will be eligible to get a vaccine no later than May 1. That's much earlier than expected.

"And let me be clear. That doesn't mean everyone's going to have that shot immediately, but it means you'll be able to get in line beginning May 1. Every adult will be eligible to get their shot. And to do this, we're going to go from a million shots a day that I promised in December before I was sworn in, to maintaining, beating our current pace of 2 million shots a day, outpacing the rest of the world."

Stop the tape: That's terrific, Joe. For once you're looking out for Americans. You're putting them first. You'll need to do that if you keep waving in those foreigners with COVID by the hundreds.

"Secondly, at the time every adult is eligible in May we will launch with our partners new tools to make it easier for you to find the vaccine and where to get the shot including a new website that will help you first find the place to get vaccinated and the one nearest you. No more searching day and night for an appointment for you and your loved ones. Thirdly, with the passage of the American Rescue Plan, and I thank, again, the House and Senate for passing it, and my announcement last month of a plan to vaccinate teachers and school staff, including bus drivers, we can accelerate massive nationwide effort to reopen our schools safely. And meet my goal that I stated at the same time about 100 million shots of opening the majority of K-8 schools in my first 100 days in office. This is going to be the No. 1 priority of my new secretary of education, Miguel Cardona."

Stop the tape: Was that the American Rescue Plan that was full of pork and foreign aid? Was it the one that had only 9 percent for COVID relief?

"Fourth, in the coming weeks, we will issue further guidance on what you can and cannot do once fully vaccinated to lessen the confusion, to keep people safe, and encourage more people to get vaccinated. And, finally, fifth, and maybe most importantly, I promise I will do everything in my power. I will not relent until we beat this virus.

Stop the tape: There are 19 states already open. It's too late for you to tell people what they can and can't do – vaccinated or not.

"But I need you, the American people. I need you. I need every American to do their part. And that's not hyperbole. I need you. I need you to get vaccinated when it's your turn and when you can find an opportunity. And to help your family, your friends, your neighbors get vaccinated as well. Because here's the point.

"If we do all this, if we do our part, if we do this together, by July the 4th, there's a good chance you, your families and friends, will be able to get together in your backyard or in your neighborhood and have a cookout or a barbecue and celebrate Independence Day. That doesn't mean large events with lots of people together, but it does mean small groups will be able to get together."

Stop the tape: Daddy, you're going to let me see my friends on July 4? We can have a cookout, too? By golly. I bet suicides will be way down by then. But even then, it doesn't mean large events, huh?

"After this long hard year, that will make this Independence Day something truly special, where we not only mark our independence as a nation, but we begin to mark our independence from this virus.

"But to get there we can't let our guard down. This fight is far from over, as I told the woman in Pennsylvania, I will tell you the truth. On July 4, with your loved ones, is the goal. A lot can happen. Conditions can change. The scientists have made clear the things may get worse again, new variants of the virus spread, we have work to do to ensure everyone has confidence so our message is this. Listen to Dr. Fauci, one of the most distinguished and trusted voices in the world. He's assured us the vaccines are safe and went through a rigorous scientific review. I know they're safe. Vice President Harris and I know they're safe."

Stop the tape: Only a goal now? Haven't we heard this before? Wasn't Fauci the one who said we didn't need to wear masks? Then he told us we had to wear two? Didn't he also invest taxpayer money in the Chinese lab that came up with the virus?

"That's why we got the vaccine publicly in front of cameras for the world to see so you could see us do it. The first lady and second gentleman also got vaccinated. Talk to your family, friends, neighbors, the people you know best who have gotten the vaccine. We need everyone to get vaccinated. We need everyone to keep washing their hands, stay socially distanced and keep wearing the mask as recommended by the CDC. Even if we devote every resource we have beating this virus and getting back to normal depends on national unity. And national unity isn't just how politicians vote in Washington. What the loudest voices say on cable or online. Unity is what we do together as fellow Americans. Because if we don't stay vigilant and the conditions change and we may have to reinstate restrictions to get back on track, please, we don't want to do that again. We've made so much progress."

Stop the tape: "National unity isn't just how politicians vote in Washington?" What planet are you on?

"This is not the time to let up. Just as we were emerging from a dark winter into a hopeful spring and summer is not the time to not stick with the rules. I'll close with this, we've lost so much over the last year. We've lost family and friends. We've lost businesses and dreams we spent years building. We've lost time, time with each other. And our children have lost so much time with their friends, time with their schools.

"No graduation ceremonies this spring, no graduations from college or high school, moving up ceremonies. You know, and there's something else we lost. We lost faith in whether our government and our democracy can deliver on really hard things for the American people. But as I stand here tonight, we're proving once again something I've said time and time again, probably tired of hearing me say it."

Stop the tape: Joe, you think you've been an inspirational leader of some kind? This is your first speech in 50 days!

"I say it to foreign leaders and domestic alike. It's never, ever a good bet to bet against the American people. America is coming back. The development, manufacturing, and distribution of vaccines in record time is a true miracle of science. It's one of the most extraordinary achievements any country has ever accomplished. And we all just saw the Perseverance Rover land on Mars. Stunning images of our dreams that are now reality."

Stop the tape: Yes, Joe, and it was Donald Trump's triumph getting those vaccines out. YOU HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH IT!

"Another example of the extraordinary American ingenuity, commitment, and belief in science and one another. And today, I signed into law the American Rescue Plan, an historic piece of legislation that delivers immediate relief to millions of people. It includes $1,400 in direct rescue checks, payments. That means a typical family of four earning about $110,000 will get checks for $5,600 deposited if they have direct deposit or in a check, a treasury check.

"It extends unemployment benefits. It helps small businesses. It lowers health care premiums for many. It provides food and nutrition and will cut child poverty in half according to the experts. It creates millions of jobs. In the coming weeks and months I'll be traveling along with the first lady, the vice president, the second gentleman and members of my cabinet to speak directly to you to tell you the truth about how the American rescue plan meets the moment, and if it fails, I will acknowledge that it failed but it will not. After long, dark years, one whole year there is light and hope of better days ahead if we all do our part. This country will be vaccinated soon. Our economy will be on the mend, our kids will be back in school.

Stop the tape: Oh please. "After long, dark years, one whole year there is light and hope of better days ahead if we all do our part." Good stuff, Joe. Did you write that?

"This country can do anything, hard things, big things, important things. Over a year ago no one could have imagined what we were about to go through. But now we're coming through it. And it's a shared experience that binds us together as a nation. We are bound together by the loss and the pain of the days that have gone by. We're also bound together by the hope and the possibilities of the days in front of us. My fervent prayer for our country after all we've been through will come together as one people, one nation, one America. I believe we can and we will. We're seizing this moment and history, I believe, will record, we faced and overcame one of the toughest and darkest periods in this nation's history. The darkest we've ever known. I promise you we'll come out stronger with a renewed faith in ourselves, a renewed commitment to one another to our communities and country.

"This is the United States of America and there's nothing, I believe this from the bottom of my heart, nothing we can't do when we do it together.

"God bless you all and please, God, give solace to all those people who lost someone. And may God protect our troops. Thank you for taking the time and listening. I look forward to seeing you."

Stop the tape: God help America survive the Biden presidency.

Calling out the lies and errors in Biden's COVID speech
    By Joseph Farah
    Published March 12, 2021 at 12:27am

https://www.wnd.com/2021/03/calling-...-covid-speech/
    The basic test of freedom is perhaps less in what we are free to do than in what we are free not to do. It is the freedom to refrain, withdraw and abstain which makes a totalitarian regime impossible. Eric Hoffer

16. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,517 Times in 52,735 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,657 Times in 4,376 Posts
    Blog Entries

"American Stinker" -- *snort*
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

17. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Gov. DeSantis Threatens to Sue CDC to Get Cruises Sailing Again
    By Eric Mack
    Sunday, 28 March 2021 10:18 AM

https://www.newsmax.com/politics/flo...28/id/1015457/

The guv is on the right track, but I hope to hell his lawsuit includes protection against forced vaccinations:

A cruise ship allows you to board without being vaccinated rather than return your money. When the ship returns to an American port you cannot disembark until you take the vaccine.

18. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I think everyone knows what a farce the FDA is as it now operates in the area of drug licensing. I want to go back 59 years for youngsters who do not know about thalidomide by comparing moneygrubbing filth like Fauci over at the CDC to Dr. Frances Oldham Kelsey:

XXXXX

In the early sixties Dr. Frances Oldham Kelsey was an FDA inspector who kept thalidomide from being approved for sale in America. Thalidomide had caused thousands of pregnant women in Europe and Africa to give birth to children born with the most tragic birth defects imaginable. Well-knowing the harm that was being done, the executives running the drug company still tried to have thalidomide approved for sale in this country.

The thalidomide tragedy was avoided because of one dedicated civil servant —— yet elected officials keep the number of LEGITIMATE, NECESSARY, civil servants low so they could increase the number of worthless garbage who will do as they are told. I have not seen one media mouthpiece deserve the title of civil servant à la Frances Oldham Kelsey. Indeed, all of the responsible civil servants in today’s federal government cannot stop anything a piece of garbage in the White House wants.

How do you make a potentially dangerous and ineffective drug appear like a miracle of modern science?

XXXXX

. . . the strategy is to get in quick, design the study to get the result you want, get out fast and make lots of money.

Another answer to the question is give trillions of tax dollars to the Parasite Class.

Of course, it helps to get the regulatory agencies on board and to convince the media and health officials of the need for your wonder product and its efficacy and safety. In the process, well-paid career scientists and ‘science’ effectively become shaped and led by corporate profit margins and political processes.

Vaccine Billionaires and Human Guinea Pigs
    by Colin Todhunter
    July 3, 2021

https://freedomfirstnetwork.com/2021...an-guinea-pigs