Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I Win The Bet

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 102 Times in 89 Posts

Default I Win The Bet

I’ll bet you haven’t heard this: more congenital anomalies/birth defects and emergency room visits were reported after getting a COVID vaccine in the U.S. than after any of the other 93 vaccine types in the CDC’s VAERS database. And more deaths than 92 other vaccine types.

March 11, 2021
    How safe are the COVID vaccines?
    By Randall Hoven

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog..._vaccines.html

I think everyone knows what a farce the FDA is as it now operates in the area of drug licensing. I want to go back 59 years for youngsters who do not know about thalidomide by comparing moneygrubbing filth like Fauci over at the CDC to Dr. Frances Oldham Kelsey:

President John F. Kennedy gave Dr. Frances Oldham Kelsey the nation’s highest federal civilian service award in 1962, saying she had “prevented a major tragedy of birth deformities.”Credit...The White House
    https://static01.nyt.com/images/2015...y=90&auto=webp

In the annals of modern medicine, it was a horror story of international scope: thousands of babies dead in the womb and at least 10,000 others in 46 countries born with severe deformities. Some of the children were missing limbs. Others had arms and legs that resembled a seal’s flippers. In many cases, eyes, ears and other organs and tissues failed to develop properly.

The cause, scientists discovered by late 1961, was thalidomide, a drug that, during four years of commercial sales in countries from Germany to Australia, was marketed to pregnant women as a miracle cure for morning sickness...

Frances Oldham Kelsey, heroine of thalidomide tragedy, dies at 101
    By Adam Bernstein and Adam Bernstein
    August 7, 2015

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...e59_story.html

In the early sixties Dr. Frances Oldham Kelsey was an FDA inspector who kept thalidomide from being approved for sale in America. Thalidomide had caused thousands of pregnant women in Europe and Africa to give birth to children born with the most tragic birth defects imaginable. Well-knowing the harm that was being done, the executives running the drug company still tried to have thalidomide approved for sale in this country.

The thalidomide tragedy was avoided because of one dedicated civil servant —— yet elected officials keep the number of LEGITIMATE, NECESSARY, civil servants low so they could increase the number of worthless garbage who will do as they are told. I have not seen one media mouthpiece deserve the title of civil servant à la Frances Oldham Kelsey. Indeed, all of the responsible civil servants in today’s federal government cannot stop anything a piece of garbage in the White House wants.

NOTE: In the late sixties Thalidomide was approved for very limited use, but not for use by pregnant women, or by women who intend to have children.

Today, so many of our elected officials and bureaucrats have their hands out for payoffs from the same type of people who were behind marketing and selling thalidomide. Worse still, concerned FDA inspectors have been so neutered since thalidomide was exposed every honest FDA inspector acting in unison cannot stop “legal” drugs that kill and maim. God only knows the kinds of drugs that will be approved in the future. Unlike thalidomide —— Wall Street, the pharmaceutical companies, the media, and the government itself will see to it that improperly tested drugs will be forced on unwilling Americans.

NOTE: Bringing diseases into this country is about money. Remember that the lying sack of shit saw himself as a super-salesman who was going to sell socialized medicine to the public:

Berry recounted meetings with White House officials, reminiscent of some during the Clinton days, where he and others urged them not to force Blue Dogs “off into that swamp” of supporting bills that would be unpopular with voters back home.

“I’ve been doing that with this White House, and they just don’t seem to give it any credibility at all,” Berry said. “They just kept telling us how good it was going to be. The president himself, when that was brought up in one group, said, ‘Well, the big difference here and in ’94 was you’ve got me.’ We’re going to see how much difference that makes now.”

January 25, 2010
    Berry: Obama said "big difference" between '10 and '94 is "me"

http://www.politico.com/blogs/glennt..._94_is_me.html

Bottom line: There is a vast difference between legitimate civil servants and hustlers who do what they do for money and nothing else.

Finally, here is another one government scum pushing COVID-19 vaccines never mention:

The General Accounting Office (GAO) reported last week that 16 percent of our National Guard and Reserve pilots and air crew have transferred out of their combat positions. An additional 18 percent of those surveyed have also stated their intent to transfer or leave.

Did they suddenly lose their zeal for flying? Are they fatigued after years of service? Are they avoiding possible deployment for an invasion of Iraq?

None of the above; the pilots' departure has nothing to do with flying or with war. The GAO discovered that those pilots departed because the Clinton Administration ordered them to receive the anthrax vaccine, and 86 percent of those who did take the shots reported adverse side effects.

Now, after scores of resignations and hundreds of careers destroyed by courts martial, we discover that our brave servicemen and women were right to resist the anthrax orders, and the government was fatally and corruptly wrong. A lawsuit filed by two Connecticut Air Force Reserve pilots asserted that the vaccine used on the military was never properly tested, and the Food and Drug Administration's (FDA) recent response was to halt use of existing stocks of the vaccine.

Several months earlier, the FDA had ordered that a warning be included in the vaccine's insert package stating that the vaccine can harm people with immunity disorders, can cause a host of serious long- term adverse reactions, and could already be responsible for six deaths and a number of birth defects. These warnings were based on complaints by military vaccine users since 1998 and show an injury rate that far exceeds casualty rates in combat.

The FDA warning also states that adverse reactions are expected in 5 to 35 percent of people who get the injection. That is an absolutely shocking danger difference from the advertised 0.2 percent rate when Clinton ordered everyone in the military to be given the vaccine.

Clinton saw in the anthrax vaccine a way to stick it to the military he "loathed," literally, while handing a pot of gold to an important political ally. It was win-win for the Clintonistas, but lose/lose for our finest servicemen and women.

The biggest beneficiary of the order to force the anthrax vaccine on the military was Admiral William Crowe, the former Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff who had provided political "cover" for Clinton at a key moment during his bid for the presidency in 1992. Crowe personally vouched for Clinton against charges that he was a draft- dodger.

A grateful President Clinton rewarded Crowe with the plum appointment as Ambassador to England. But even that was not enough; Clinton handed BioPort, a corporation where Crowe was a director and a stockholder, an exclusive multi-million-dollar contract to supply 2.4 million servicemen with the anthrax vaccine.

Crowe reportedly received substantial stock in BioPort's parent company without paying for it. A Pentagon audit in April 2000 revealed that BioPort wasted funds on "excessive travel costs, excessive severance pay and unsubstantiated consulting costs," including $1.28 million in "unreasonable" bonuses for senior management.

About a year after BioPort contractually obligated itself to supply the anthrax for $25.7 million, the Clinton Administration nearly doubled its promised payments to $49.8 million even though the FDA repeatedly cited BioPort for quality deficiencies, and BioPort failed federal inspections again and again. BioPort was even indemnified against all liability from adverse reactions to the vaccine, which Army Secretary Louis Caldera admitted was "unusually hazardous" for certain recipients.

An emergency medicine physician at Keesler Air Force base in Mississippi, Captain John Buck, chose to face a court-martial rather than be injected with the vaccine. "A red lump on the arm is not something that scares me," Buck said, "but an autoimmune disorder for the rest of my life is."

The Clinton Administration cruelly court-martialed hundreds of servicemen for declining the unsafe, untested vaccine.

The anthrax vaccine, which was imposed on servicemen and women alike, was never tested for harm to unborn children. Clinton's feminist advisors would never permit treating women differently from men, even for the sake of avoiding birth defects.

Preventing thousands of birth defects every year is not something Democrats worry about since they slaughter children in the womb by the millions.

The number of deaths that the FDA now concedes could have been caused by the anthrax vaccine exceeds the casualties from the anthrax itself when the mails and office buildings were contaminated last year. The postal workers showed good common sense when 98 percent of them rejected the government's hard-sell sales talk to be voluntarily injected with the vaccine.

We are waiting for the Department of Defense to do the right thing: restore the careers, with rank and pay, of the hundreds of servicemen and women who were punished for refusing a corrupt order to be injected with the unsafe, untested and unnecessary vaccine. One reason we elected George W. Bush was to remedy Bill Clinton's mistakes, and this is a good place to start.

Phyllis Schlafly
    November 5, 2002
    Clinton scandals continue to surface

https://eagleforum.org/column/2002/nov02/02-11-06.shtml
    The basic test of freedom is perhaps less in what we are free to do than in what we are free not to do. It is the freedom to refrain, withdraw and abstain which makes a totalitarian regime impossible. Eric Hoffer

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,594 Times in 1,057 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 151 Times in 148 Posts
    Blog Entries

LOL, the AmericanNonthinker....

Clue this is BS, the vaccine has only just become available yet they claim birth defects, simply Not possible.

Don't want to take the vaccine, your choice, but do not be surprised that you may not be allowed to do certain things down the road without it, your choice

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by GASPER View Post

4. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 102 Times in 89 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CASPER View Post
    Clue this is BS, the vaccine has only just become available yet they claim birth defects, simply Not possible.
    To CASPER: Your ——Too soon to claim birth defects —— talking point does not stand up to scrutiny:

The CDC pulls a clever trick there. It reports only on the “most commonly reported side effects,” not the most serious ones. The milder side effects will almost always outnumber the more serious ones.

The CDC “fact sheet” mentioned nothing about the COVID vaccine type being the number-one leader in reported congenital anomalies/birth defects and emergency room visits. And nothing about having more reported deaths than all other vaccine types except one. You have to dig into the raw data to find these facts.

Just thought you might want to know this when someone tells you “it’s safe.”

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog..._vaccines.html

Quote Originally Posted by CASPER View Post
    Don't want to take the vaccine, your choice, but do not be surprised that you may not be allowed to do certain things down the road without it, your choice
    To CASPER: Is this one of those certain things you are not allowed to do?

A cruise ship allows you to board without being vaccinated rather than return your money. When the ship returns to an American port you cannot disembark until you take the vaccine.

So where is the choice? How many people will not cave-in just to get off the ship?

Incidentally, assuming you contract COVID-19 after you board the ship puts Senator Schumer in a bind. There is too much money in forced vaccinations for Upchuck to defend the Constitution.

Not only is Upchuck Schumer wrong about everything, he is a con artist. Remember this publicity grab:

Sen. Charles Schumer is calling on the cruise ship industry to adopt a "bill of rights'' to guarantee passengers certain protections while aboard their ships.

Schumer says Sunday he'll be asking industry leaders to voluntarily adopt the guidelines which include guarantees that ships have sanitary conditions, back-up power, medical staff and other standard procedures.

Schumer's plan would also include the right to a full refund if a trip is abruptly canceled due to mechanical problems.

In the past two months at least three ships carrying U.S. passengers on cruises have experienced problems, including power failures.

The senator is also calling on the Secretary of State to negotiate with countries that host cruise ships with U.S. passengers to adopt the rights.

Schumer calls for cruise ship bill of rights
    From ASSOCIATED PRESS
    Last Updated: 12:25 PM, March 17, 2013
    Posted: 12:25 PM, March 17, 2013

http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local...198673431.html

I guess Schumer played hooky the day vessels under foreign flags was taught. Democrats do not give a rat’s ass about the Bill of Rights in the US Constitution; nevertheless, I gave Schumer the benefit of the doubt and said he is worried about passengers on cruise ships. If that was true the only thing he had to do was push Congress to notify every company that their ships will NOT be allowed to dock in American ports until they clean up their act. Hell, then-President Obama could have dashed off one of his executive orders instructing the appropriate bureaucracies to implement the restriction.

Naturally, nothing ever came from Upchuck’s big wind.

Instead of trying to get a little publicity for himself Upchuck Schumer should have looked into this:

http://www.anbg.gov.au/images/flags/signal/q-icon.gif

Q - my vessel is healthy and I request free pratique

Questions: Why are filthy ships granted pratique in the first place? Does a little money change hands?

Incidentally, I remember government officials in many foreign countries coming aboard cargo vessels with their hands out. Pratique was not granted until a few palms were greased.

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...06#post3022406
    The basic test of freedom is perhaps less in what we are free to do than in what we are free not to do. It is the freedom to refrain, withdraw and abstain which makes a totalitarian regime impossible. Eric Hoffer

5. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,594 Times in 1,057 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 151 Times in 148 Posts
    Blog Entries

Well if anything you are entertaining, no one is forcing you or anyone else in the US to get a vaccine, in fact I hope lots of righties do not, time to cull that herd.

6. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,185 Times in 7,629 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,051 Times in 998 Posts

TAKING THE VACCINE IS SAFER THAN NOT TAKING IT...you fucking moron.

That is the point.

Not taking it subjects you to possibly contracting a virus that can kill you. Taking it helps prevent that from happening.

Do you fuckers really have to go so far into insanity in order to continue to support your Fuhrer and his moronic ideas?
    ON HIS WORST DAY, JOE BIDEN IS A BETTER PRESIDENT THAN TRUMP WAS ON HIS BEST DAY!

7. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,007 Times in 2,639 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 404 Times in 391 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post
    yes, you can. when it is americanthinker or gateway pundit or infowars. total bullshit. the first vaccine related to this virus was given december 14, 2020, and none to any pregnant women until well after that. this is early march. there is no way there has been time for any reactions to this vaccine to be more than any other vaccine, since so few pregnant women have taken the vaccine. only a moron believes this bullshit.

8. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Hoosier Mommy View Post
    yes, you can.
    This fallacy avoids the argument by shifting focus onto something's or someone's origins. It's similar to an ad hominem fallacy in that it leverages existing negative perceptions to make someone's argument look bad, without actually presenting a case for why the argument itself lacks merit.

https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/genetic

9. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Yank Apenis View Post
    TAKING THE VACCINE IS SAFER THAN NOT TAKING IT.
    Who told you that?

BTW, the mRNA injections are not vaccines.

10. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,786 Times in 32,152 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Flanders View Post
    [INDENT]I’ll bet you haven’t heard this: more congenital anomalies/birth defects and emergency room visits were reported after getting a COVID vaccine in the U.S. than after any of the other 93 vaccine types in the CDC’s VAERS database.
    this is just silly......lib'ruls have always had congenital defects and anomalies.......don't blame that on the vaccine.......
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

11. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,989 Times in 3,362 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 637 Times in 605 Posts

Let's see.. Vaccinations started in late December to January. It's now March. The majority of those vaccinated are over 65.
    Vaccine trials specifically exclude pregnant women. By the 7th month babies are fully developed and birth defects are unlikely to spontaneously occur.

I guess I would be more concerned that so many women over 65 are pregnant and their pregnancies are lasting only a couple of months.
    "We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."

"Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain - and most fools do."

12. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Fallacy fallacy on your part. The fallacy fallacy is when someone simply claims a fallacy that is not relevant in order to not address valid arguments.

The argument was this -

One could claim that the first phrase is an attempt to poison the well but the second phrase is clearly a valid argument which you clearly failed to address.

13. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

This fallacy avoids the argument by shifting focus onto something's or someone's origins. It's similar to an ad hominem fallacy in that it leverages existing negative perceptions to make someone's argument look bad, without actually presenting a case for why the argument itself lacks merit.

https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/genetic

Your claim of a genetic fallacy was clearly not valid based on the definition you have just provided.

This is clearly presenting a case for why the argument lacks merit.
    the vaccine has only just become available yet they claim birth defects, simply Not possible.

14. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Poor Excuse for a Human View Post
    Fallacy fallacy on your part.
    Is that so?

15. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Poor Excuse for a Human View Post
    Your claim of a genetic fallacy was clearly not valid based on the definition you have just provided.
    Think so?