Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sen Cotton shows just how inept Republican voters are.

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,175 Times in 2,096 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 80 Times in 80 Posts

Default Sen Cotton shows just how inept Republican voters are.

Sen Cotton is on a rant about prisoners getting stimulus checks from Biden's Covid relief bill. A bill that he voted "no" on.

What is hilarious is that prisoners also got checks from Trump's two Covid relief packages. Two measures that Cotton voted "yes" on.

Obviously, Cotton realizes that the GOP supporters are simply too dumb to figure out his hipocrisy.
    Please leave your Trump 2024 signs in your yard. That way, my dog will know where to take a dump.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tacomaman For This Post:

CASPER (03-09-2021), Guno צְבִי (03-09-2021), Jarod (03-09-2021), ThatOwlWoman (03-09-2021)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,295 Times in 5,845 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 390 Times in 368 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tacomaman View Post
    Sen Cotton is on a rant about prisoners getting stimulus checks from Biden's Covid relief bill. A bill that he voted "no" on.

What is hilarious is that prisoners also got checks from Trump's two Covid relief packages. Two measures that Cotton voted "yes" on.

Obviously, Cotton realizes that the GOP supporters are simply too dumb to figure out his hipocrisy.
    So, you think Cotton is a POS. OK.
    Don't be afraid to see what you see

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,973 Times in 32,288 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,869 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

meanwhile, why are people in prison getting stimulus checks?......
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

5. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 83,405 Times in 53,280 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,661 Times in 4,380 Posts
    Blog Entries

It's only PORK when passed under a (D) POTUS. Otherwise it's PATRIOTIC REPUBLICANS HELPING THE AMERICAN PEOPLE.
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

CASPER (03-09-2021), Guno צְבִי (03-09-2021)

7. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,386 Times in 14,102 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 649 Times in 616 Posts

Nothing wrong with calling out Cotton for his hypocrisy however if voting for a politician who is hypocrite is a sign of ineptness then why do you vote? (Or is the assumption no Democratic politicians are hypocrites?)

8. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,242 Times in 13,967 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,054 Times in 2,849 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cawacko View Post
    Nothing wrong with calling out Cotton for his hypocrisy however if voting for a politician who is hypocrite is a sign of ineptness then why do you vote? (Or is the assumption no Democratic politicians are hypocrites?)
    True, but Cotton, like many GOP Legislators, and a few Democrats, always express themselves with such a phony moralism and seeming outrage that it resembles fingernails on a chalk board

9. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    True, but Cotton, like many GOP Legislators, and a few Democrats, always express themselves with such a phony moralism and seeming outrage that it resembles fingernails on a chalk board
    Fair enough, you dislike Republican hypocrisy more than Democratic hypocrisy. The argument of the OP is regarding the ineptness of voters to vote for hypocrites. Do you feel there are any politicians you've voted for who are not hypocrites?

10. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,832 Times in 17,264 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,598 Times in 4,276 Posts

Fair enough, you dislike Republican hypocrisy more than Democratic hypocrisy. The argument of the OP is regarding the ineptness of voters to vote for hypocrites. Do you feel there are any politicians you've voted for who are not hypocrites?
    Not responsive. Do not deflect. Cotton is showing hypocrisy or stupidity. He is also showing disrespect for voters.

11. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,062 Times in 8,414 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 595 Times in 591 Posts
    Blog Entries

Kind of like Biden putting kids in cages and then traipsing out that psycho press secretary and telling us its a covid precaution? You're a dumbass motherfucking cunt.

12. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,062 Times in 8,414 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 595 Times in 591 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    Not responsive. Do not deflect. Cotton is showing hypocrisy or stupidity. He is also showing disrespect for voters.
    The leftist is NEVER hypocritical is it?

13. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    Didn't read through the thread did you?

14. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,897 Times in 21,661 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,689 Times in 5,192 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    meanwhile, why are people in prison getting stimulus checks?......
    Ask Trump.

18 U.S. Code § 2071 - Concealment, removal, or mutilation generally
    44 U.S.C. 2202 - The United States shall reserve and retain complete ownership, possession, and control of Presidential records; and such records shall be administered in accordance with the provisions of this chapter.

LOCK HIM UP!

15. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Yes, several, including couple of Republicans

Are all politicians hypocrites, no, are their more Republican than Democrat hypocrites, I’d say yes, as we know, the right has no problem with stretching the facts/truth, as do some on the left, but the left doesn’t have an array of media sources who specialize in such, and that is where you’ll find the phony moralism of the likes of Cotton

16. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    Yes, several, including couple of Republicans

Are all politicians hypocrites, no, are their more Republican than Democrat hypocrites, I’d say yes, as we know, the right has no problem with stretching the facts/truth, as do some on the left, but the left doesn’t have an array of media sources who specialize in such, and that is where you’ll find the phony moralism of the likes of Cotton
    You've voted for Republicans?

Come to the Bay Area if you want to see some awesome progressive hypocrisy if you think it's lacking but that wasn't my point here. And I'm not sure what the media has to do with one being a hypocrite.

Do you have any names of politicians you believe aren't hypocrites? Because 1) I don't believe they exist (I believe we are all hypocrites to one degree or another) and 2) I'd love to read their stories

17. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You've voted for Republicans?

Come to the Bay Area if you want to see some awesome progressive hypocrisy if you think it's lacking but that wasn't my point here. And I'm not sure what the media has to do with one being a hypocrite.

Do you have any names of politicians you believe aren't hypocrites? Because 1) I don't believe they exist (I believe we are all hypocrites to one degree or another) and 2) I'd love to read their stories
    Yes I did, couple two three, even beyond the local level, but then again, I know two of them personally

The media on the right caters to politicians being hypocrites, if you want your fifteen minutes of fame just tell them what they want to hear regardless of validity and Fox will show it, the last four years proved that

And I don’t want to go to the Bay Area, been there several times, always partially judged an area by its local history museum, and San Francisco’s is awful, top floors of the public library offer more, besides, I agree with I think it was Twain who said “The coldest winter I ever spent was a summer in San Francisco,” prefer the defined four seasons