Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why don't Republicans want more US citizens to vote?

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 45 Times in 42 Posts

Why do Democrats want illegals & dead people to vote?

Micawburp starts the best threads!
    DemoKKKrats: The dangerous fascist psychopaths Orwell warned us about.

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,395 Times in 3,338 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,121 Times in 1,030 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tinfoil View Post
    Votes don't even matter any more. Why are you guys still talking about voting when you just won due to cheating and you're on course to cheat again in the future. Just shut up about voting. You guys are cheaters
    Stupidity is the Republican hole card.

It doesn't matter that by all objective criteria the election was fairly won when your intelligence is low enough to discard objective criteria. Then you can easily believe whatever you want to believe.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to martin For This Post:

Hoosier Daddy (03-09-2021)

4. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,029 Times in 12,559 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,401 Times in 1,345 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by martin View Post
    Stupidity is the Republican hole card.

It doesn't matter that by all objective criteria the election was fairly won when your intelligence is low enough to discard objective criteria. Then you can easily believe whatever you want to believe.
    An evaluation of all the people on the Left who demand to live in fantasyLand, often as they behave as abusers, would be exhausting the practice is so popular.
    This illegal illegitimate regime that runs America is at fault...not me.... they do not represent me and I have long objected to their crimes against humanity.

5. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,036 Times in 766 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 155 Times in 147 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by anonymoose View Post
    Agreed. Once polling stations are deemed “voter suppression” and only mail in ballots become the standard dim as well as red counties will simply shred ballots and fabricate ballots as they see fit to win elections. Now that we’ve seen what Fulton County, Wayne County, Milwaukee County, et al were capable of doing red counties will follow suit.
    I have absolutely zero faith in our election system.
    Dotard does.

March 8 2021

Former President Donald Trump is set to fulfill his civic duty as a private citizen and vote in the town of Palm Beach's municipal election.

Despite his false claims about mail voting during the 2020 election cycle, Trump requested a mail ballot on Friday for the third time in his Palm Beach County voter history.

It is likely that Trump had an associate pick up the ballot in person on his behalf, as he did for the presidential primary last March and for the August primary.
    www.palmbeachpost.com › story › news

6. The Following User Says Thank You to no worries For This Post:

Hoosier Daddy (03-09-2021)

7. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,007 Times in 2,639 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 404 Times in 391 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Micawber View Post
    Kim Reynolds, Iowa governor, signs controversial law shortening early and Election Day voting (msn.com)

Republican Iowa Gov. Kim Reynolds on Monday signed into law a controversial bill aimed at limiting voting and making it harder for voters to return absentee ballots, her office announced Monday.

Hmmm. Why don't Republicans want more US citizens to vote?

I know I won't hear a reasonable answer from PUKES. A minority shrinking party of hateful white racists, so don't bother.
    You are blocked anyway. Because you are stupid mental defective losers.

Playing electoral defense speaks volumes.
    Why do they not want people to vote? or at least as many as legally allowed without having to jump thru stupid hurdles and obstacles? the same reason they are against funding education- they are doomed to get their ass kicked the more people vote and the higher percentage of people voting who have at least finished junior high.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Hoosier Daddy For This Post:

no worries (03-09-2021)

9. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,419 Times in 7,538 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 270 Times in 253 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by no worries View Post
    Dotard does.

March 8 2021

Former President Donald Trump is set to fulfill his civic duty as a private citizen and vote in the town of Palm Beach's municipal election.

Despite his false claims about mail voting during the 2020 election cycle, Trump requested a mail ballot on Friday for the third time in his Palm Beach County voter history.

It is likely that Trump had an associate pick up the ballot in person on his behalf, as he did for the presidential primary last March and for the August primary.
    www.palmbeachpost.com › story › news
    Ive voted by mail too, but only in muni elections where I had no choice, As I said before I wasn’t really concerned, being a mini election but vividly remember thinking, gawd help us if we do this in a important one.
    Also, if trump *requested* a mail ballot, that’s an absentee ballot. Those have been around forever and they’re vetted much more closely.
    Last edited by anonymoose; 03-09-2021 at 07:46 AM.

10. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,786 Times in 32,152 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

why are demmycrats worried that we might check to see if voters are US citizens?......
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

11. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,786 Times in 32,152 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hoosier Daddy View Post
    Why do they not want people to vote? or at least as many as legally allowed without having to jump thru stupid hurdles and obstacles? .
    why is proving you are the person registered to vote before you vote a stupid hurdle........is it a stupid hurdle before buying alchohol?.......is it a stupid hurdle before getting on an airplane?......
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

12. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,395 Times in 3,338 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,121 Times in 1,030 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    An evaluation of all the people on the Left who demand to live in fantasyLand, often as they behave as abusers, would be exhausting the practice is so popular.
    What fearful, low imagination conservatives have said about the onset of every liberal improvement in the lives of ordinary Americans, from The New Deal and Social Security to Obamacare.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to martin For This Post:

no worries (03-09-2021)

14. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,929 Times in 13,196 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 832 Times in 791 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Micawber View Post
    Kim Reynolds, Iowa governor, signs controversial law shortening early and Election Day voting (msn.com)

Republican Iowa Gov. Kim Reynolds on Monday signed into law a controversial bill aimed at limiting voting and making it harder for voters to return absentee ballots, her office announced Monday.

Hmmm. Why don't Republicans want more US citizens to vote?

I know I won't hear a reasonable answer from PUKES. A minority shrinking party of hateful white racists, so don't bother.
    You are blocked anyway. Because you are stupid mental defective losers.

Playing electoral defense speaks volumes.
    Early voting should be eliminated entirely. Election day is when everyone should vote, not when you feel like it, or personally desire to do so.

That aside, what does any of that have to do with the complex question fallacy that follows? Putting limits on when and where one has to vote doesn't eliminate anyone's Right to vote. It simply means that everyone who wants to vote needs to plan ahead a bit and take responsibility to show up and do it. Those are adult values, and apparently ones the Democrats would rather not encourage.

15. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,929 Times in 13,196 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 832 Times in 791 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    why is proving you are the person registered to vote before you vote a stupid hurdle........is it a stupid hurdle before buying alchohol?.......is it a stupid hurdle before getting on an airplane?......
    Let's take the voter ID thing to reductio ad absurdum. Let's assume for a moment that banks had to run their business the way the Democrats want voting done. You don't have to produce ID to make a bank transaction, you can simply state who you are and the bank has to accept that. They further are not allowed to keep any paper records of transactions after they occur (eg., things included in the recently House passed HR 1 bill).
    How long would it take for everyone to stop trusting banks with their money, while what money is in accounts is fraudulently withdrawn by criminals?

16. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,036 Times in 766 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 155 Times in 147 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by anonymoose View Post
    Ive voted by mail too, but only in muni elections where I had no choice, As I said before I wasn’t really concerned, being a mini election but vividly remember thinking, gawd help us if we do this in a important one.
    Also, if trump *requested* a mail ballot, that’s an absentee ballot. Those have been around forever and they’re vetted much more closely.
    Yes, he did request one.

So, they are "vetted" more closely?

How do poll workers know to how to "vett" an in person voter vs a mail in ballot?

They all look the same after the envelope is open, ready to go into the vote counting machine?