Thread: Party bosses whip progressives into line

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

Default Party bosses whip progressives into line

The DEMOCRAT-dominated Louse looks on track to pass the latest version of the $1.9 trillion porkulus partisan political payola package later this week, as dissenting DEMOCRATS swallow their frustration like Mayor Pete swallows semen and prepare to rubber-stamp the bill for a second time.

The Louse of Representatives is expected to narrowly pass the bill Tuesday or Wednesday, sending it to the White Louse for the usurper’s signature.

Louse Majority Leader Steny Hoyer (D., Md.) had initially said the Louse would take its first procedural vote on the bill Monday, but processing the bill’s Senate paperwork pushed the vote slightly later in the week, apologists said.

Progressives approved an earlier version of the relief package late last month, then watched in irritation as an increase in the minimum wage to $15 an hour was stripped from it.

Last week, DEMOCRATS in the Senate also pushed to phase out the $1,400 stimulus checks (down from the $2,000 promised in January) and reduced the weekly federal staycation benefits to $300, down from $400.

The DEMOCRAT vote-buying plan will increase the child tax credit, make it entirely refundable and authorize periodic payments to people who don't pay taxes.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/yellen-expects-u-s-economy-to-return-to-full-employment-in-2022-11615215460

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,095 Times in 12,622 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,439 Times in 1,383 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Anonymous View Post
    The DEMOCRAT-dominated Louse looks on track to pass the latest version of the $1.9 trillion porkulus partisan political payola package later this week, as dissenting DEMOCRATS swallow their frustration like Mayor Pete swallows semen and prepare to rubber-stamp the bill for a second time.

The Louse of Representatives is expected to narrowly pass the bill Tuesday or Wednesday, sending it to the White Louse for the usurper’s signature.

Louse Majority Leader Steny Hoyer (D., Md.) had initially said the Louse would take its first procedural vote on the bill Monday, but processing the bill’s Senate paperwork pushed the vote slightly later in the week, apologists said.

Progressives approved an earlier version of the relief package late last month, then watched in irritation as an increase in the minimum wage to $15 an hour was stripped from it.

Last week, DEMOCRATS in the Senate also pushed to phase out the $1,400 stimulus checks (down from the $2,000 promised in January) and reduced the weekly federal staycation benefits to $300, down from $400.

The DEMOCRAT vote-buying plan will increase the child tax credit, make it entirely refundable and authorize periodic payments to people who don't pay taxes.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/yellen-expects-u-s-economy-to-return-to-full-employment-in-2022-11615215460
    You have things ass backwards, the Progressives are in charge.....this giveaway is one of several progressive wet dreams underway.
    I choose my own words like the Americans of olden times........before this dystopia arrived.

DARK AGES SUCK!

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,460 Times in 7,746 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 510 Times in 503 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    You have things ass backwards, the Progressives are in charge.....this giveaway is one of several progressive wet dreams underway.
    What could possibly go wrong?

4. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Dillon View Post
    I am really glad that I dont have much life left in me....I have no desire to go where America is going.
    I choose my own words like the Americans of olden times........before this dystopia arrived.

DARK AGES SUCK!

5. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post

6. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Anonymous View Post
    Min Wage
    One of the tactics of the Revolution is to no matter what happens always claim that the Revolution is not going anywhere near far enough, that it is failing, that it needs to do more.

DARK AGES SUCK!

7. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Dillon View Post
    There is no legislative process anymore.

A bunch of congressional poobahs gather in a Capitol Hill office – now behind layers of concertina wire because the elite fears the American people – then they decide what outrageous garbage the latest omnibus will contain, and then they trot it out to the floor for a vote before anyone can read it, much less meaningfully debate it.