2. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,108 Times in 13,083 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello Big Money Dolla,

Quote Originally Posted by Big Money Dolla View Post
    So you are saying, it should be mandated that a person who is vaccinated be forced to wear a mask because some other asshole who's not vaccinated may not wear a mask? fuck that noise.

you are incorrect on the J&J as well. The fear mongering you have been subjected to, has surpassed your common sense and trust in actual science.

What I am saying is contained in my posts. Everything that you post following: "So you are saying ..." is something that you are saying.

And if you believe the J&J vaccine has a different level of effectiveness, it would be helpful to your argument if you would post a link.

Single dose of Johnson & Johnson vaccine is 66% effective, say U.S. regulators
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (03-08-2021)

4. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,394 Times in 1,136 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 154 Times in 151 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    How else did you get infected?

Because to get infected that early on in the pandemic would mean you went out of your way to get it, or your personal grooming and cleaning habits are terrible.

Don't you wash your fucking hands?

Why do you let sheep fuck you, you know that's nasty right?

5. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Hello Big Money Dolla,

What I am saying is contained in my posts. Everything that you post, following "So you are saying ..." is something that you are saying.

And if you believe the J&J vaccine has a different level of effectiveness, it would be helpful to your argument if you would post a link.

Single dose of Johnson & Johnson vaccine is 66% effective, say U.S. regulators

This decision was based on the totality of scientific evidence, including data from the Phase 3 ENSEMBLE study that demonstrated the vaccine was 85 percent effective in preventing severe disease across all regions studied, and showed protection against COVID-19 related hospitalization and death, beginning 28 days after vaccination.
    https://www.jnj.com/johnson-johnson-...lobal-pandemic

https://www.healthline.com/health-ne...rging-variants
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...c78_story.html

you are using the lower european efficacy rate which, remember, this is America, Jack.

So if I am wrong about your opinion please to articulate the correct one.

6. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 83,427 Times in 53,292 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,661 Times in 4,380 Posts
    Blog Entries

I didn't tb you initially because I was hoping you would be an adult here.
    Right, because no one DARES to contradict Big Monkey KnowItAll or else they will get.... threadbanned!

Go ahead, fucktard, threadban me for disagreeing with you. It's what you bullying cowards do.
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

7. The Following User Groans At ThatOwlWoman For This Awful Post:

Underdog (03-08-2021)

8. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    Right, because no one DARES to contradict Big Monkey KnowItAll or else they will get.... threadbanned!

Go ahead, fucktard, threadban me for disagreeing with you. It's what you bullying cowards do.

Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    Take it to the War Zone.

Just stop. I liked you better when you pretended to ignore me.

9. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,424 Times in 10,050 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,947 Times in 2,728 Posts

that would reduce vaccine availability to those in higher need of it. #science and #commonsense
    So a couple inconsistencies in your story about being infected with COVID...

1) You don't say WHEN you were infected, you just ambiguously and vaguely say you got infected before any lockdowns.

2) To know you were infected, you had to have taken a test, and that test was not an antibody test.

3) To claim you have antibodies would mean you passed the antibody test...but you don't say when you took that test, because if it was more than 8 months ago, you won't still have those antibodies today.

4) If what you say is true, that you caught COVID before the lockdowns, then that means you got infected early on, which would have been hard to do unless you were actively trying to get yourself infected....so were you trying to get infected in early 2020?

To be infected with COVID at the beginning, you had to either go out of your way to catch it, by licking a COVID patient or something, or you caught it because you didn't wash your hands, and couldn't control yourself from touching your face and nose with your dirty mitts.

I think your lack of self-control is how you got infected with COVID in the first place, and that same lack of self-control is why you think your antibodies are still there despite catching COVID 12 months ago, and the antibodies lasting only 8 months, tops.

So something in your story doesn't make sense. The inconsistent timeline conflicts with what you are maintaining about your immunity to it today.
    When I die, turn me into a brick and use me to cave in the skull of a fascist

10. The Following User Groans At LV426 For This Awful Post:

Underdog (03-08-2021)

11. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

So a couple inconsistencies in your story about being infected with COVID...

1) You don't say WHEN you were infected, you just ambiguously and vaguely say you got infected before any lockdowns.

2) To know you were infected, you had to have taken a test, and that test was not an antibody test.

3) To claim you have antibodies would mean you passed the antibody test...but you don't say when you took that test, because if it was more than 8 months ago, you won't still have those antibodies today.

4) If what you say is true, that you caught COVID before the lockdowns, then that means you got infected early on, which would have been hard to do unless you were actively trying to get yourself infected....so were you trying to get infected in early 2020?

To be infected with COVID at the beginning, you had to either go out of your way to catch it, by licking a COVID patient or something, or you caught it because you didn't wash your hands, and couldn't control yourself from touching your face and nose with your dirty mitts.

I think your lack of self-control is how you got infected with COVID in the first place, and that same lack of self-control is why you think your antibodies are still there despite catching COVID 12 months ago, and the antibodies lasting only 8 months, tops.

So something in your story doesn't make sense. The inconsistent timeline conflicts with what you are maintaining about your immunity to it today.

I'm not the topic of this thread and your psychotic delusions about me are not my problem, sheep fucker.,

12. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by tinfoil View Post
    and this protects you from getting sick with COVID-19.
    But if COVID is a hoax, why would you need a vaccine?

13. The Following 2 Users Groan At LV426 For This Awful Post:

tinfoil (03-08-2021), Underdog (03-08-2021)

14. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

My point is that if one has the antibodies like I do
    You don't know if you have antibodies unless you've been tested for them.

And we know that antibodies only last for 8 months at most, according to two studies from December 2020.

You claimed you got COVID before the lockdowns, which would mean you were infected in February or March 2020.

8 months from February or March 2020 is October or November 2020...it's now March 2021.

So you don't have antibodies anymore.

You're a walking disease vector now, who shouldn't bother with the vaccine because COVID is just a hoax, right?

If COVID is not as serious as you think we're making it out to be, then you can skip the vaccine for it.

But something tells me you're not going to skip the vaccine at all because you don't want to be one of those people that COVID kills, even though COVID doesn't kill anyone because it's a hoax that we're exaggerating, right?

15. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,108 Times in 13,083 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello Big Money Dolla,

This decision was based on the totality of scientific evidence, including data from the Phase 3 ENSEMBLE study that demonstrated the vaccine was 85 percent effective in preventing severe disease across all regions studied, and showed protection against COVID-19 related hospitalization and death, beginning 28 days after vaccination.
    https://www.jnj.com/johnson-johnson-...lobal-pandemic

https://www.healthline.com/health-ne...rging-variants
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...c78_story.html

you are using the lower european efficacy rate which, remember, this is America, Jack.

So if I am wrong about your opinion please to articulate the correct one.
    So argumentative.

And so pointless to be such.

We are posting the same information.

From the link I posted: "Johnson & Johnson's vaccine was 66 per cent effective in preventing COVID-19 against multiple variants in a global trial involving nearly 44,000 people, the company said last month.

Its effectiveness varied from 72 per cent in the United States to 66 per cent in Latin America and 57 per cent in South Africa, where a new variant has spread, though the vaccine was 85 per cent effective overall in stopping severe cases of the disease."
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

16. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Fully vaccinated people can gather indoors without masks, CDC saysThe CDC announced new health guidelines for those vaccinated against COVID-19, saying those individuals can gather indoors with others who are fully vaccinated with no precautions but must still adhere to masking and social distancing in public spaces. Additionally, vaccinated people can visit low-risk unvaccinated people from a single household without masks and physical distancing.

https://twitter.com/i/events/1368958557480099842?s=20
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++

still stupid, once vaccinated you can go anywhere without a mask, this sort of anti-science should not be coming from the cdc
    Sciencey science lol!
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Darth Omar For This Post:

tinfoil (03-08-2021)

18. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I'm not the topic of this thread and your psychotic delusions about me are not my problem, sheep fucker.,
    Well, you're not being truthful in service of your argument to the topic of this thread.

So when did you first catch COVID? It had to have been outside of the antibody window, since you said you got COVID before any lockdowns.

That would mean the latest you got COVID was March 2020...which would mean your antibodies disappeared by November 2020...which means that by March 2021, you are at risk again and need a vaccine.

19. The Following User Groans At LV426 For This Awful Post:

Underdog (03-08-2021)

20. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Hello Big Money Dolla,

So argumentative.

And so pointless to be such.

We are posting the same information.

From the link I posted: "Johnson & Johnson's vaccine was 66 per cent effective in preventing COVID-19 against multiple variants in a global trial involving nearly 44,000 people, the company said last month.

Its effectiveness varied from 72 per cent in the United States to 66 per cent in Latin America and 57 per cent in South Africa, where a new variant has spread, though the vaccine was 85 per cent effective overall in stopping severe cases of the disease."

you cherry picked the global rate, while here in the states it's much higher.

aren't we here to argue?

21. #45 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Well, you're not being truthful in service of your argument to the topic of this thread.

So when did you first catch COVID? It had to have been outside of the antibody window, since you said you got COVID before any lockdowns.

That would mean the latest you got COVID was March 2020...which would mean your antibodies disappeared by November 2020...which means that by March 2021, you are at risk again and need a vaccine.

shut the fuck up, sheep fucker.