Thread: Fully vaccinated people can gather indoors without masks, CDC says

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,394 Times in 1,136 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 154 Times in 151 Posts
    Blog Entries

Default Fully vaccinated people can gather indoors without masks, CDC says

Fully vaccinated people can gather indoors without masks, CDC saysThe CDC announced new health guidelines for those vaccinated against COVID-19, saying those individuals can gather indoors with others who are fully vaccinated with no precautions but must still adhere to masking and social distancing in public spaces. Additionally, vaccinated people can visit low-risk unvaccinated people from a single household without masks and physical distancing.

https://twitter.com/i/events/1368958557480099842?s=20
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++

still stupid, once vaccinated you can go anywhere without a mask, this sort of anti-science should not be coming from the cdc

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Underdog For This Post:

Darth Omar (03-08-2021)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,108 Times in 13,083 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello Big Money Dolla,

Quote Originally Posted by Big Money Dolla View Post
    Fully vaccinated people can gather indoors without masks, CDC saysThe CDC announced new health guidelines for those vaccinated against COVID-19, saying those individuals can gather indoors with others who are fully vaccinated with no precautions but must still adhere to masking and social distancing in public spaces. Additionally, vaccinated people can visit low-risk unvaccinated people from a single household without masks and physical distancing.

https://twitter.com/i/events/1368958557480099842?s=20
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++

still stupid, once vaccinated you can go anywhere without a mask, this sort of anti-science should not be coming from the cdc
    Sounds like smart policy to me.

Here's the issue. If vaccinated people begin going around without masks then others who are not vaccinated will.

It's not like people are going to be wearing a scarlet V.

There is no way to tell just by looking at somebody if they are vaccinated or not.

Also, the vaccines do not have 100% protection.

The Jaansen one is only 66%.

Maybe if special ID cards were issued to indicate vaccination, and were to be worn as a badge to let others know they are vaccinated, then those individuals could go without a mask.

But really, the safest way is for mask wearing to be the standard until the COVID numbers drop to an insignificant level.

And while this is all occurring, the new more transmissible variants are spreading like wildfire.

The next surge is around the corner.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (03-08-2021)

5. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,424 Times in 10,050 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,947 Times in 2,728 Posts

No you can't.

This is why you got infected with COVID the first time...because your brain cannot process recommendations when they are given to you.

You take it personally, so you naturally break those rules and then you end up a diseased sow yourself!

Why you are even blabbing about this is the question, since you couldn't even follow the recommendations to prevent you from catching COVID the first fucking time.
    When I die, turn me into a brick and use me to cave in the skull of a fascist

6. The Following User Groans At LV426 For This Awful Post:

Underdog (03-08-2021)

7. The Following User Says Thank You to LV426 For This Post:

8. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,424 Times in 10,050 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,947 Times in 2,728 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Hello Big Money Dolla,

Here's the issue. If vaccinated people begin going around without masks then others who are not vaccinated will.

There is no way to tell just by looking at somebody if they are vaccinated or not.

Maybe if special ID cards were issued to indicate vaccination, and were to be worn as a badge to let others know they are vaccinated, then those individuals could go without a mask.

But really, the safest way is for mask wearing to be the standard until the COVID numbers drop to an insignificant level.

And while this is all occurring, the new more transmissible variants are spreading like wildfire.

Also, he was so fucking stupid and disgusting that he's already caught COVID once.

So now, he not only wants to catch it again, but he wants everyone else to catch it.
    When I die, turn me into a brick and use me to cave in the skull of a fascist

9. The Following User Groans At LV426 For This Awful Post:

Underdog (03-08-2021)

10. The Following User Says Thank You to LV426 For This Post:

11. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,594 Times in 1,057 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 151 Times in 148 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello Big Money Dolla,

Agree, continue to wear masks whether vaccinated or not until at least 70% are vaccinated, the vaccine is not 1oo% effective and we do not know how effective with some of the new strains. Israel has it right as do some other countries, you get a card and to do business or other activities you have to show the card.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CASPER For This Post:

PoliTalker (03-08-2021), ThatOwlWoman (03-08-2021)

13. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,594 Times in 1,057 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 151 Times in 148 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    Also, he was so fucking stupid and disgusting that he's already caught COVID once.

So now, he not only wants to catch it again, but he wants everyone else to catch it.
    Interesting that though trump and his current wife both had it they also both got vaccinated, maybe his minions should follow his lead.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CASPER For This Post:

Hoosier Daddy (03-08-2021), ThatOwlWoman (03-08-2021)

15. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 83,553 Times in 53,373 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,661 Times in 4,380 Posts
    Blog Entries

No you can't.

This is why you got infected with COVID the first time...because your brain cannot process recommendations when they are given to you.

You take it personally, so you naturally break those rules and then you end up a diseased sow yourself!

Why you are even blabbing about this is the question, since you couldn't even follow the recommendations to prevent you from catching COVID the first fucking time.
    Stupid is gonna stupid. Just got done reading the new recommendations. That's not what the CDC said at all. In addition they still don't recommend travel even if you are fully vaccinated. I'm not sure that I might pay much attention to that. Haven't seen my kids/g-kids in almost two years.
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

16. The Following User Groans At ThatOwlWoman For This Awful Post:

Underdog (03-08-2021)

17. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

Fully vaccinated people can gather indoors without masks, CDC says
    Now that Trump is gone, expect more back-pedaling.

18. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Big Money Dolla,

So you are saying, it should be mandated that a person who is vaccinated be forced to wear a mask because some other asshole who's not vaccinated may not wear a mask? fuck that noise.

you are incorrect on the J&J as well. The fear mongering you have been subjected to, has surpassed your common sense and trust in actual science.

19. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,272 Times in 13,987 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,056 Times in 2,851 Posts

One noteworthy thing about today, it was nice having the actual CDC address the nation, lay out the facts, and offer recommendations. Long way from a President reading edited notes from what the CDC said, and then creating controversy by pushing his own personal views and recommendations

Nice to have Government functioning as it is designed to function

20. The Following User Says Thank You to archives For This Post:

21. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

No you can't.

I got infected right in the beginning before people even thought of locking down.

Shut the fuck up anyway, troll. you are too stupid to have a conversation with.

22. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Lie about me again and I will ask to have you threadbanned.

23. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 83,553 Times in 53,373 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,661 Times in 4,380 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    One noteworthy thing about today, it was nice having the actual CDC address the nation, lay out the facts, and offer recommendations. Long way from a President reading edited notes from what the CDC said, and then creating controversy by pushing his own personal views and recommendations

Nice to have Government functioning as it is designed to function
    And with actual grownups in charge, too. So refreshing.
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

24. The Following User Says Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

Hoosier Daddy (03-08-2021)

25. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CASPER View Post
    Interesting that though trump and his current wife both had it they also both got vaccinated, maybe his minions should follow his lead.

that would reduce vaccine availability to those in higher need of it. #science and #commonsense

26. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,272 Times in 13,987 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,056 Times in 2,851 Posts

So you are saying, it should be mandated that a person who is vaccinated be forced to wear a mask because some other asshole who's not vaccinated may not wear a mask? fuck that noise.

you are incorrect on the J&J as well. The fear mongering you have been subjected to, has surpassed your common sense and trust in actual science.
    Yeah, it’s tough going a little out of your way to recognize other citizens, such considerations violate your “freedom”