Thread: Black American calls out Biden the pussy-grabber

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

Default Black American calls out Biden the pussy-grabber

Charlamagne tha God said "It’s kinda hard to ask Cuomo to resign when you voted for Joe Biden. If you weren’t more upset with Joe Biden, who had more serious allegations".

Last May, then-candidate Biden gave an interview to Charlamagne tha God in which Biden said infamously, "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bronsonstocking/2021/03/06/watch-guest-tells-maher-that-bidens-sexual-harassment-allegation-was-worse-than-cuomos-n2585823

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,007 Times in 2,639 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 404 Times in 391 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post

Charlamagne tha God said "It’s kinda hard to ask Cuomo to resign when you voted for Joe Biden. If you weren’t more upset with Joe Biden, who had more serious allegations".

Last May, then-candidate Biden gave an interview to Charlamagne tha God in which Biden said infamously, "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bronsonstocking/2021/03/06/watch-guest-tells-maher-that-bidens-sexual-harassment-allegation-was-worse-than-cuomos-n2585823
    fuck charlamagne tha dumbass. who gives a shit what that punk says? are we supposed to care because he is black? what difference does that make?

3. The Following User Groans At Hoosier Daddy For This Awful Post:

Underdog (03-08-2021)

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

5. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,845 Times in 14,185 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,453 Times in 1,372 Posts
    Blog Entries

Mormonism is White Supremacy

“If we have to have a choice between being dead and pitied, and being alive with a bad image, we’d rather be alive and have the bad image.”

— Golda Meir

Zionism is the movement for the self-determination and statehood for the Jewish people in their ancestral homeland, the land of Israel.

“If Hamas put down their weapons, there would be no more violence. If the Jews put down their weapons, there would be no Israel."

ברוך השם

6. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Default Biden the pussy-grabber explains it all

7. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,626 Times in 7,127 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,985 Times in 2,707 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post
    Pat's little inbred on the head. you run along and play in traffic now like a good little inbred

8. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Default Even MSNBC was astonished

9. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Tara Reade, a former staffer to then-Senator Joe Biden, reportedly filed a formal criminal complaint against the now-presidential candidate over an alleged sexual assault from the early 90s.

“Reade filed a report of the incident with the sexual assault unit of the Washington, DC, Metropolitan Police Department,” Business Insider reported. “Business Insider has obtained a public incident report recording the allegation.”

Reade outlined the alleged sexual assault during a podcast interview last month, which she says began when a supervisor called her into the office and told her to take a gym bag to Biden.

“She said he was down towards the Capitol, and he’ll meet you,” Reade said. “I went down, and I was heading down towards there. He was at first talking to someone.. and then they went away. We were in like the side, like the side area, and he just said, ‘Hey, come here Tara.’”

“I handed him the thing. He greeted me. He remembered my name. And then we were alone,” Reade continued. “It was the strangest thing. There was no like exchange really. He just had me up against the wall. I was wearing like a skirt, a business skirt.”

Reade continued, “It happened all at once…his hands were on me and underneath my clothes. Yeah, and he went down my skirt but then up inside it, and he penetrated me with his fingers, and he was kissing me at the same time, and he was saying something to me. He said several things. I can’t remember everything he said.”

Reade claims that Biden asked her if she wanted to go “somewhere else,” and that she rejected his alleged advances to which she claims he responded by saying, “C’mon man, I heard you liked me.”

The left-wing mainstream media has largely ignored the allegations against Biden, who once said on the issue of women coming forward with allegations of sexual misconduct, “For a woman to come forward in the glaring lights of focus, nationally, you’ve got to start off with the presumption that at least the essence of what she’s talking about is real, whether or not she forgets facts, whether or not it’s been made worse or better over time.”

https://www.dailywire.com/news/breaking-woman-who-accused-biden-of-sexual-assault-files-criminal-complaint-with-police

10. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

SHE FINGERED HIM FOR FINGERING HER

According to the left, Joe Biden should step down.

In the midst of the DEMOCRATS’ campaign to deny Brett Kavanaugh confirmation to the Supreme Court, Lawfare’s editor in chief, Benjamin Wittes, took to the pages of The Atlantic to argue that traditional concepts of due process were not applicable under the circumstances.

Justice, he wrote, was merely an “optical” consideration, and in this case, “Kavanaugh himself bears the burden of proof.”

This upending of liberal ideals had nothing to do with the veracity of Christine Blasey Ford’s accusations — opaque, decades old, and unprovable — and everything to do with the accused party, upon whom, Wittes noted, we were about to “bestow an immense honor that comes with great power.”

We don’t know if, in 1993, Biden sexually assaulted a woman named Tara Reade by pressing her up against a wall and digitally penetrating her without her consent.

But under Wittes’s standard, it shouldn’t matter. Indeed, that we do not know is all that we need to know.

No person in America is accorded a more “immense honor” or more “great power” than the president. Surely, as with Kavanaugh, the existence of the accusation is disqualifying?

Apparently not, for ideals of justice seem to be quite malleable these days.

Journalistic norms, too.

The same media that relayed every unsubstantiated and tawdry rumor during the Kavanaugh confirmation, and that happily transmitted the Michael Avenatti–produced gang-rape smear, treated Reade’s story quite differently.

Why, we might ask, didn’t Reade receive the same coverage as E. Jean Carroll, a woman who accused Donald Trump of assaulting her in 1995 or 1996 at a Bergdorf Goodman store in Manhattan? Virtually every major news organization let Carroll tell her story.

Reade has been trying to tell hers for decades. Believe women?

Indeed, to understand how to proceed, the media has only to take the advice of Biden, who two years ago argued that society had an obligation to presume that women who come forward with allegations of sexual assault should be believed irrespective of how flimsy that accusations may be: "For a woman to come forward in the glaring lights of focus, nationally, you’ve got to start off with the presumption that at least the essence of what she’s talking about is real, whether or not she forgets facts, whether or not it’s been made worse or better over time".

DEMOCRATS should also be following this advice.

Back in 2018, you will remember hearing the party arguing incessantly that “due process” was only a legal right, and that it was inoperative in Kavanaugh’s case because a Supreme Court hearing was nothing more than a “job interview.”

Well, so is the presidency. A presidential election is just a job interview with the American voter. There were plenty of other candidates willing to take Biden’s place in the race.

During the Kavanaugh hearings, Jeffrey Toobin, CNN’s “chief legal analyst,” noted that “40 percent of the Republican appointees to the Supreme Court have been credibly accused of sexual misconduct.”

Using this standard, two of the last three DEMOCRATS running for the office of the presidency have been “credibly accused of sexual misconduct.”

https://www.nationalreview.com/2020/03/will-biden-live-up-to-his-own-principles/