2. #77 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,115 Times in 12,640 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,444 Times in 1,388 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post
    It was a coup, and it's over.
    Well now that is maybe the better way to put it...this Revolution is running in stealth mode, they try to hide their existence because gaining the popular support to win they decided would take too long, so they have been working instead to hijack America's institutions. All one need do to figure out exactly what is going on is to study how Soros operatates. The mistake everyone makes is believing that Soros is a one off, he is not, this is how what I have been calling the Revolution operates.

How much do you figure that China and Russia, the main elements of the Empire, has to do with running this coup as you call it?
    I choose my own words like the Americans of olden times........before this dystopia arrived.

DARK AGES SUCK!

3. #78 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

4. #79 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

• H.R. 1 bars states from checking with other states for duplicate registrations within six months of an election.
    • It bars removing former voters from the rolls for failure to vote or to respond to mailings.
    • Outside election observers are an important check on the system; H.R. 1 bars anyone but an election official from challenging a voter’s eligibility to vote on Election Day — thus insulating DEMOCRAT-run precincts from scrutiny.
    • State voter-ID laws are banned, replaced by a voter statement.
    • The judicial expansion of mail-in voting during the COVID pandemic is enshrined permanently in federal law.
    • States are banned from the most elementary security methods for mail-in ballots: They must provide a ballot to everyone without asking for identification and may not require notarization or a witness to signatures.
    • States are compelled to permit ballot harvesting so long as the harvesters are not paid per ballot.
    • States are compelled to accept voter registrations from 16-year-olds.
    • Restrictions on felon voting in federal elections are overridden. This exceeds Congress’s constitutional authority over the conduct of elections by directly regulating who may vote, rather than how. In fact, the 14th Amendment expressly permits felons to be disenfranchised — as the Supreme Court held in 1974.
    • Curbside voting, ballot drop boxes, and 15 days of early voting are mandated nationwide, and the law micromanages the location and hours of polling stations, early voting locations, and drop boxes.
    • H.R. 1 takes the drawing of congressional districts out of the hands of elected state legislatures — who have done the job since the Founding — and turns them over to unelected commissions, while banning mid-decade readjustments of district lines. It also counts prison inmates as residents of their last address (even if serving a life sentence).
    • Previous rules in place to enable free speech on the Internet and prevent political bias in IRS audits are repealed.
    • A labyrinth of new rules would be administered by the FEC, so H.R. 1 eliminates the commission’s longstanding bipartisan structure and makes it directly accountable to the White House.

https://www.nationalreview.com/2021/03/h-r-1-is-a-partisan-assault-on-american-democracy/

5. #80 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,977 Times in 32,292 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,869 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

DEMOCRATS will instead give Congress primacy over state elections.
    can't without changing the constitution.....courts will have to throw it out.....
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

6. #81 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    can't without changing the constitution.....courts will have to throw it out.....
    • DEMOCRATS will create a “Commission to Protect Democratic Institutions” to oversee the judicial system.
    • This commission have the power to force judges who rule against one-party rule to testify before a panel of federal bureaucrats.
    • This commission, or any member or subcommittee of the commission, may “hold hearings and sit and act at such times and places, take such testimony, receive such evidence, and administer such oaths as the Commission considers advisable.”
    • This commission will have the the authority to compel judges to justify their legal decisions, threatening their independent judgment and subjecting them to political pressure and harassment.

https://www.heritage.org/election-integrity/report/the-facts-about-hr-1-the-the-people-act-2021

7. #82 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,460 Times in 7,746 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 510 Times in 503 Posts

All I can say is..RESIST!

Apparently The Constitution is out the window, keep that in mind.

"Going to ground" might be a plausible option.

8. #83 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Dillon View Post
    All I can say is..RESIST!
    How's that working so far?

Apparently The Constitution is out the window, keep that in mind.
    Now you're getting it.

"Going to ground" might be a plausible option.
    What choice do you have?

9. #84 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Now you're getting it.

What choice do you have?
    Costa Rica

10. #85 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Now you're getting it.

What choice do you have?
    Costa Rica

But fuck that, I'm going to stay and fight like a dumbass..lol!

Because...reasons.

I have everything to lose, and IDGAF. Because if they succeed, nobody after me will have anywhere near the freedoms I've had in America until the government started getting all fucked up.

My family has spilt blood for the freedom of Americans before, and I'd be proud to do it too.

11. #86 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

It would be fitting if DEMOCRATS undertook a radical procedural step to pass a radical piece of legislation.

That’s what the left is pressuring Senate DEMOCRATS to do by eliminating, or significantly curtailing, the filibuster to pass HR1, the sweeping voting proposal that is one of the most execrable bills to pass the House in a very long time.

HR1 would federalize the conduct of elections and codify what were supposed to be emergency voting procedures during the pandemic, in frankly partisan legislation sheathed in the rhetoric of “voting rights.”

According to advocates of the bill, anything to tighten up or maintain good practices regarding ballot security is “voter suppression” worthy of the Jim Crow South.

By this way of thinking, Republican efforts at the state level to, say, reduce the days available for early voting — a bill in Iowa would reduce early voting from its start 29 days before an election to 20 days before an election — would disenfranchise millions, never mind that deep-blue New York state only allows early voting 10 days before an election.

Voter-identification laws, a bogeyman of supporters of HR1, were recommended by a 2005 bipartisan commission jointly led by Jimmy Carter and James Baker, neither of whom will ever be mistaken for Bull Connor.

Not too long ago, it was a feature of big bipartisan voting bills to require states to periodically clean up their voter rolls, another common-sense measure that is now considered tantamount to wielding bully clubs and police dogs.

There may be many problems besetting American democracy, but people turning out to vote isn’t one of them.

Turnout exploded in the 2018 midterms, before the pandemic, and turnout exploded in 2020, during the pandemic, with both DEMOCRATS who availed themselves of early voting and Republicans who voted same-day showing up in historic numbers.

DEMOCRATS want to trample on the prerogatives of states to conduct elections, mandating their electoral priorities throughout the land.

https://nypost.com/2021/03/08/dems-are-burning-all-bridges-in-drive-to-change-how-we-vote/

12. #87 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,307 Times in 13,426 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 843 Times in 802 Posts

So, what should those that think if HR 1 passes US elections will become little more than rigged Third World, Banana Republic shams do to protest them?

13. #88 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Costa Rica

14. #89 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
    So, what should those that think if HR 1 passes US elections will become little more than rigged Third World, Banana Republic shams do to protest them?
    Protesting DEMOCRAT election cheating will get you shot to death, arrested, and/or called a "domestic terrorist".

15. #90 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,307 Times in 13,426 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 843 Times in 802 Posts

Protesting DEMOCRAT election cheating will get you shot to death, arrested, and/or called a "domestic terrorist".
    Not necessarily. There is a way to do it given 100% mail-in ballots being a reality...