Thread: Thoughts on Oprah's interview of the non working royals

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,102 Times in 12,629 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,441 Times in 1,385 Posts
    Blog Entries

Default Thoughts on Oprah's interview of the non working royals

I have not decided if I will watch it, two hours is a long time to give a manipulation project, and this is surely that. I am not expecting anything of Oprah there is zero chance that she is going to fuck with the agenda, she is merely a tool for a job, and helping them do what they want to do will be rewarded in even more status for her. This is no time to draw attention to herself given that the story of how she got so wealthy and powerful flies right in the face of the Revolution which claims the systematic oppression of blacks, and the racism of whites, when it was overwhelmingly whites who adored and elevated Oprah. She needs to do her job, to get in and out without giving people a reason to target her.

I have not seen any leaking on this interview, those who know what is in it have stayed quiet, CBS it has been reported invested about $10 million into this project, they want their eyeballs. The non working royals claim that they are not taking any money which makes me wonder where the almost $10 million is going, and if they are lying.

I tend to doubt that the goal here is to lob shells at The Firm, I think the goal here is to sell The Misses as a strong black woman and the Mr as the perfect modern man as they get ready to finally go full speed ahead to launch their brand as the pandemic seems to be ending. I expect a small apology for Meghans abuse of staff, "The tone could have been better, but we are so gosh darn committed!". I dont expect to learn anything about how they got a huge multi building spread in a very popular place for the wealthy for $15 million when a decade ago it sold for $25 million, a Russian gave them that awesome deal, I would like to know why he did.

Even though I dont think that they especially go after The Firm for the first time in like forever I feel bad for Charles, a guy who all of his life has been a colossal worker in support of Crown and Country, a guy who went far out of his way to make Meghan feel a part of the family and to give her a say in things. It has to just kill him to see Harry and Meghan turn their backs on both Crown and Country as they chase wealth and power from America. As he watches them both claim that his family is toxic, that the obligations which Charles has honored are too outrageous to fulfil.
    Last edited by Hawkeye10; 03-07-2021 at 02:45 AM.
    I choose my own words like the Americans of olden times........before this dystopia arrived.

DARK AGES SUCK!

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,295 Times in 5,845 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 390 Times in 368 Posts

If you're even thinking about this then your man card is revoked effective immediately. Sit down to piss from now on girly.
    Don't be afraid to see what you see

3. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Lightbringer For This Post:

anonymoose (03-07-2021), AProudLefty (03-08-2021), Geeko Sportivo (03-07-2021), Matt Dillon (03-08-2021), PostmodernProphet (03-08-2021)

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Guille View Post
    If you're even thinking about this then your man card is revoked effective immediately. Sit down to piss from now on girly.
    LOL....I am Zen....We train to make contact with our feminine side.
    I choose my own words like the Americans of olden times........before this dystopia arrived.

DARK AGES SUCK!

5. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    LOL....I am Zen....We train to make contact with our feminine side.
    Cool, so how much do fanny packs cost in the Matrix?

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lightbringer For This Post:

anonymoose (03-08-2021), Matt Dillon (03-08-2021)

7. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Candace Owens:

I do not intend to watch Meghan and Harry’s interview tonight. I hardly need to. If Meghan is who I believe her to be, she will not-so-absentmindedly stroke her burgeoning belly throughout because there is nothing which inspires more sympathy than an expectant mother under duress.

With gentle coaxing, viewers will come to believe how difficult it was for her to come forward with ‘her truth’ while carrying child. Viewers might even come to believe their conclusions were entirely their own.

Is the purpose of this interview ‘to blow the lid off The Firm’ as so many believe? I’m not so sure.

Meghan never cared to be a Royal. The purpose is to justify the amount of publicity she and Harry will pursue on a go-forward basis. Meghan will want us to believe that she is a wounded bird, just finding her voice. Hollywood-types will praise her and Harry as ‘brave’ and ‘inspiring’ for having the courage to speak out against such a powerful institution.

People will come to understand that Meghan and Harry are pursuing a Hollywood existence – not because she had planned for them to do so all along – but because women, black women in particular, need to find their voice in this important historical moment.

The interview is also meant to assuage the signs that Harry has been isolated from his friends, his family, his countrymen and even his hobbies – but worry not, for this was all his idea.

It isn’t hierarchy that Hollywood types hate. In fact, there is little more monarchical in style than hiding yourself within a £11 million mansion in California, while appealing to the public for love.

Yet Meghan continues to cast herself before the world in the leading role of a victimhood series – against the media, The Firm, her sister, her father and now the United Kingdom. If you are as exhausted as I am with these perpetually under-whelming performances, then I’d invite you all to tune out tonight, and watch something else instead.
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/a...an-end-LA.html

DARK AGES SUCK!

8. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

The Dress:

T&C understands that Meghan specifically chose a dress with a lotus flower for her landmark interview with Oprah because of the symbolism behind the bloom. Her elegant and formal black silk dress by Armani features an embroidered lotus flower on the right hand side. Last year, T&C posted a story about the meaning of the flower, pointing out that it is associated with rebirth and spiritual enlightenment. Our piece highlighted the resilience of the flower and its ability to flourish despite seemingly challenging conditions.

It Reads
    “With its roots latched in mud, it submerges every night into river water and miraculously re-blooms the next morning, sparklingly clean. In many cultures, this process associates the flower with rebirth and spiritual enlightenment. With such refusal to accept defeat, it's almost impossible not to associate this flower with unwavering faith. Although cultures have largely dubbed the lotus as a spiritual figurehead, it is most emblematic of the faith within ourselves.”
    T&C’s story highlighted how the lotus is the perfect gift for anyone recovering from injury or traumatic experience, making it an interesting choice for Meghan, who once described how she had found online trolling “almost unsurvivable.” The Duchess’s comments—which were made during a discussion with podcast Teenager Therapy—are repeated by Oprah during a preview video of her interview. “'Almost unsurvivable,' sounds like there was a breaking point,” Oprah says in a trailer for the conversation. The talk show host also outlined in the teaser: “I just want to make it clear to everybody there is no subject that is off limits.”
    https://www.townandcountrymag.com/so...dress-meaning/

DARK AGES SUCK!

9. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

The Jewelry:

Meghan’s jewellery paid homage to Diana, Princess of Wales, who is touched upon in the short clip of the CBS special airing on 7 March. As Prince Harry expresses his fears of history “repeating itself”, Meghan sits silently wearing a Cartier tennis bracelet that once belonged to her mother-in-law, and which her husband used to create her diamond engagement ring in 2017 “to make sure that [Diana] is with us on this – on this crazy journey together,” he said at the time.

“The messaging is clear,” says Rachel Garrahan, British Vogue’s jewellery and watch director. “By wearing Diana’s Cartier diamond bracelet alongside the Love bracelet she has owned for years, she demonstrates that she’s charting a new life with her husband, one that encompasses their shared pasts. The Love bracelet, which was designed by Aldo Cipullo in 1969 to be worn as a permanent symbol of enduring love, is now also worn by Prince Harry. He was first spotted wearing one last September in a video encouraging Americans to vote in the presidential election.”

The Pippa Small aquamarine Colette necklace – the stone is associated with tranquility and clarity – also “sends a message about Meghan’s commitment to ethical issues,” adds Garrahan. “Small’s business has always been dedicated to sustainability and providing skills and employment to artisans in countries like Afghanistan, Myanmar and Jordan.”
    https://www.vogue.co.uk/fashion/arti...prah-interview

DARK AGES SUCK!

10. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 28 Times in 26 Posts

Winfrey is another vile being. I watched a film about George Muller - a man who helped multi thousands of orphans and never had a cent to his name. When Winfrey dies no one will recall her for any good despite her billions.
    I wonder how many immigrants she has housed? given her "commitment" (LOL) to the fully open borders for illegals, many who kill and rape and assault black people as well as white.
    There is only one common denominator with 99.9% of "celebs" - MONEY.
    I rate Denzil Washington very highly. I rate Candace Owens very highly. I have daughters, I have told then the difference in quality and integrity evil and good between Winfrey and Candace. Thankfully they get it - they know just how shallow Winfrey is

LIFE IS SHORT - SMILE WHILE YOU STILL HAVE TEETH.

we must all learn to hear what we do not like - the questions is not, "is it pleasant?" but, "is it true?"

11. The Following User Groans At cordeela For This Awful Post:

christiefan915 (03-08-2021)

12. The Following User Says Thank You to cordeela For This Post:

cancel2 2022 (03-07-2021)

13. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

SO CHUMMY!

March 4, 2021
    Are Oprah Winfrey and Stedman Graham tying the knot after a 29-year engagement? One tabloid has all the details on the ceremony, but Gossip Cop isn’t so sure. Here’s what we’ve found out.

‘Inside Her Backyard Wedding’
    According to New Idea, “Oprah Winfrey is finally set to say ‘I do’ to her devoted partner, Stedman Graham.” The two have been engaged for 29 years, and are “currently planning an intimate ceremony at her lavish Montecito home, eliminating all the stresses of having a big to-do.” An insider says “Oprah’s keeping the guest list super tight – family, Gayle King and a few key friends like Meghan and Harry.”
    https://www.gossipcop.com/report-opr...edding/177255/

DARK AGES SUCK!

14. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Gayle King shared that Oprah said it was the "best interview" she's ever done
    https://www.oprahmag.com/entertainme...han-interview/

Well fuck now, maybe I have to watch it!

DARK AGES SUCK!

15. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Ghey.

16. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

William and Kate had been planning to come to America as soon as the pandemic allows, in part to visit Harry and Meghan to demonstrate that the bond between the once very close brothers still holds to some degree. One has to wonder if that is off now.

Prince William and wife Kate Middleton are “surrounded by goodness” — and don’t want to get involved in the “soap opera” surrounding Prince Harry and Meghan Markle, close family sources tell Page Six.

The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge are dreading the uncomfortable attention that is about to hit the royal family thanks to his brother and sister-in-law’s decision to sit down for a tell-all interview with Oprah Winfrey, which is scheduled to air Sunday.

“William and Catherine could not be more discreet, they don’t want to get involved in this public bitch fest, but I am sure that William is desperately sad about all this,” one royal source told Page Six.

“Even when Harry spoke about the fallout with William, there was no briefing from them. And by saying nothing, that is the smartest move.”
    https://pagesix.com/2021/03/04/willi...an-bitch-fest/

Bitch fest is what this will be, they will be virtue signaling by bitching, how so very WOKE.

DARK AGES SUCK!

17. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

I won't be watching. I know Americans. I know Hollywood. I know what's coming'

CANDACE OWENS says she long predicted Harry and Meghan would end up in LA

Last edited by cancel2 2022; 03-07-2021 at 05:55 AM.

18. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Primavera View Post
    I won't be watching. I know Americans. I know Hollywood. I know what's coming': CANDACE OWENS says she long predicted Harry and Meghan would end up in LA

Am I wrong, are they going to take on the Royal Family, has Harry really gone that far round the bend?

DARK AGES SUCK!

19. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

Meghan's 'blood money' earrings

Saudi victim Khashoggi's lawyer condemns Duchess for wearing gift from 'murderous' Crown Prince - as Palace insiders insist she ignored warnings

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ring-gift.html