Thread: Thoughts on Oprah's interview of the non working royals

1. #76 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 83,429 Times in 53,293 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,661 Times in 4,380 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    I didn't watch the whole thing, but LOVED Oprah's expression when 'color' of baby came up!
    I'll have to look for the video of that. Do you think that's true, that "they" were all worried about the child's appearance? Smells like bullshit to me. I have two g-kids of mixed race; what they looked like before they were hatched, other than their health and t heir cuteness, never occurred to me. Bet it doesn't to anyone else either.
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

Jack (03-08-2021)

3. #77 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,151 Times in 10,077 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,450 Times in 2,265 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    I'll have to look for the video of that. Do you think that's true, that "they" were all worried about the child's appearance? Smells like bullshit to me. I have two g-kids of mixed race; what they looked like before they were hatched, other than their health and t heir cuteness, never occurred to me. Bet it doesn't to anyone else either.
    It's the British Monarchy. Apparently run by 'the Firm', some institutional outfit that tries to maintain an 'Official Appearance' (think Disneyland and a Castle) and their concern over the 'color' of the next Princeling. It would seem logical that some old 'Royal Family' would want their lineage to stay 'pure'.

It's also the 21st Century. So, two young people (the Prince and the Commoner) that want to get married, get married. They try playing their assigned roles at Buckingham Palace (think characters at Disneyland) but they fall a little short, so are hounded until they 'quit' (unlike Disneyland, you can't fire them).

Great Theater! I was waiting for Oprah to jump up, set her hair on fire, and begin screaming 'in tongues'.

(I always thought Oprah was a 'Reporter' rather than an 'Actress')

4. #78 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,910 Times in 21,670 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,696 Times in 5,198 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    I have not decided if I will watch it, two hours is a long time to give a manipulation project, and this is surely that. I am not expecting anything of Oprah there is zero chance that she is going to fuck with the agenda, she is merely a tool for a job, and helping them do what they want to do will be rewarded in even more status for her. This is no time to draw attention to herself given that the story of how she got so wealthy and powerful flies right in the face of the Revolution which claims the systematic oppression of blacks, and the racism of whites, when it was overwhelmingly whites who adored and elevated Oprah. She needs to do her job, to get in and out without giving people a reason to target her.

I have not seen any leaking on this interview, those who know what is in it have stayed quiet, CBS it has been reported invested about $10 million into this project, they want their eyeballs. The non working royals claim that they are not taking any money which makes me wonder where the almost $10 million is going, and if they are lying.

I tend to doubt that the goal here is to lob shells at The Firm, I think the goal here is to sell The Misses as a strong black woman and the Mr as the perfect modern man as they get ready to finally go full speed ahead to launch their brand as the pandemic seems to be ending. I expect a small apology for Meghans abuse of staff, "The tone could have been better, but we are so gosh darn committed!". I dont expect to learn anything about how they got a huge multi building spread in a very popular place for the wealthy for $15 million when a decade ago it sold for $25 million, a Russian gave them that awesome deal, I would like to know why he did.

Even though I dont think that they especially go after The Firm for the first time in like forever I feel bad for Charles, a guy who all of his life has been a colossal worker in support of Crown and Country, a guy who went far out of his way to make Meghan feel a part of the family and to give her a say in things. It has to just kill him to see Harry and Meghan turn their backs on both Crown and Country as they chase wealth and power from America. As he watches them both claim that his family is toxic, that the obligations which Charles has honored are too outrageous to fulfil.
    My thoughts, who gives a shit.

18 U.S. Code § 2071 - Concealment, removal, or mutilation generally
    44 U.S.C. 2202 - The United States shall reserve and retain complete ownership, possession, and control of Presidential records; and such records shall be administered in accordance with the provisions of this chapter.

LOCK HIM UP!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Jarod For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (03-08-2021)

6. #79 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,460 Times in 7,746 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 510 Times in 503 Posts

In b4 the car or plane crash!

7. #80 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,460 Times in 7,746 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 510 Times in 503 Posts

Hatched, huh? LOL!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Matt Dillon For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (03-08-2021)

9. #81 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

It's the British Monarchy. Apparently run by 'the Firm', some institutional outfit that tries to maintain an 'Official Appearance' (think Disneyland and a Castle) and their concern over the 'color' of the next Princeling. It would seem logical that some old 'Royal Family' would want their lineage to stay 'pure'.

It's also the 21st Century. So, two young people (the Prince and the Commoner) that want to get married, get married. They try playing their assigned roles at Buckingham Palace (think characters at Disneyland) but they fall a little short, so are hounded until they 'quit' (unlike Disneyland, you can't fire them).

Great Theater! I was waiting for Oprah to jump up, set her hair on fire, and begin screaming 'in tongues'.

I've always thought of her as an "entertainer." Remember a few years back when ppl were toying with the idea of her running for POTUS? lol
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

Jack (03-08-2021)

11. #82 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I've always thought of her as an "entertainer." Remember a few years back when ppl were toying with the idea of her running for POTUS? lol
    Well, she was very entertaining for the 15 minutes that I watched.
    (I changed the channel and watched 'Allen v. Farrow' on HBO. An interesting series on Woody Allen and his 12 year relationship with Mia Farrow ... and 2 of her adopted children)

12. #83 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,507 Times in 1,787 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,738 Times in 1,599 Posts
    Blog Entries

As I pointed out elsewhere, 'the Firm' is the Queen plus the large number of royal family members. If you want a very boring life, marry one of them. If you want to change everything by joining something, try the Mafia or the Chinis couple whose names I can't remember did well to get out, but unless they're getting good money for it, this public posturing will do more harm than good: no forms of government are anything but shit, and this one seems to be about the best there is.

13. #84 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

This was three years ago and Janet Street Porter, who is a lefty by the way, certainly marked Markle's card!!

Last edited by cancel2 2022; 03-08-2021 at 09:22 AM.

14. #85 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

You know, Primavera. This doesn't surprise me that you sit around the house all day watching some woman's program called 'Loose Women'.

Quote Originally Posted by Primavera View Post
    This was three years ago and Janet Street Porter, who is a lefty by the way, certainly marked Markle's card!!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Jack For This Post:

CASPER (03-08-2021)

16. #86 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Some guy named 'Nigel' has his panties in a wad over Meghan & Harry. I'm guessing he's some British faggot. (maybe Primavera can tell me who 'Nigel Farrah' is?)

17. The Following User Groans At Jack For This Awful Post:

cancel2 2022 (03-08-2021)

18. #87 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Well, she was very entertaining for the 15 minutes that I watched.
    (I changed the channel and watched 'Allen v. Farrow' on HBO. An interesting series on Woody Allen and his 12 year relationship with Mia Farrow ... and 2 of her adopted children)
    I used to love his movies. Then he turned out to be a sleaze. When's the last time he made a movie?

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

CASPER (03-08-2021), Jack (03-08-2021)

20. #88 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I used to love his movies. Then he turned out to be a sleaze. When's the last time he made a movie?
    Don't know. Others have expressed identical sentiments.

21. #89 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,488 Times in 52,491 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,514 Times in 2,471 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    I have not decided if I will watch it, two hours is a long time to give a manipulation project, and this is surely that. I am not expecting anything of Oprah there is zero chance that she is going to fuck with the agenda, she is merely a tool for a job, and helping them do what they want to do will be rewarded in even more status for her. This is no time to draw attention to herself given that the story of how she got so wealthy and powerful flies right in the face of the Revolution which claims the systematic oppression of blacks, and the racism of whites, when it was overwhelmingly whites who adored and elevated Oprah. She needs to do her job, to get in and out without giving people a reason to target her.

I have not seen any leaking on this interview, those who know what is in it have stayed quiet, CBS it has been reported invested about $10 million into this project, they want their eyeballs. The non working royals claim that they are not taking any money which makes me wonder where the almost $10 million is going, and if they are lying.

I tend to doubt that the goal here is to lob shells at The Firm, I think the goal here is to sell The Misses as a strong black woman and the Mr as the perfect modern man as they get ready to finally go full speed ahead to launch their brand as the pandemic seems to be ending. I expect a small apology for Meghans abuse of staff, "The tone could have been better, but we are so gosh darn committed!". I dont expect to learn anything about how they got a huge multi building spread in a very popular place for the wealthy for $15 million when a decade ago it sold for $25 million, a Russian gave them that awesome deal, I would like to know why he did.

Even though I dont think that they especially go after The Firm for the first time in like forever I feel bad for Charles, a guy who all of his life has been a colossal worker in support of Crown and Country, a guy who went far out of his way to make Meghan feel a part of the family and to give her a say in things. It has to just kill him to see Harry and Meghan turn their backs on both Crown and Country as they chase wealth and power from America. As he watches them both claim that his family is toxic, that the obligations which Charles has honored are too outrageous to fulfil.
    Don't watch it. It's just about the fucking Brits and their shitty little island. Americans taught them to not fuck with us over back in the 1770s and they are still pissed about it. The Limeys are racist assholes too.
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

22. #90 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,115 Times in 12,640 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,445 Times in 1,389 Posts
    Blog Entries

It really would have been nice to have a free and fair social media so that I would know what people really think about what these two did last night, but Harry and Meghan are not to be criticized for their resentment and attempt to hurt the Crown in retaliation for being told "no"..

But the Tech Overlords are certainly molding our perceptions by silencing the contrary opinions, the WOKE must rule, and they do love their victims so...
    I choose my own words like the Americans of olden times........before this dystopia arrived.

DARK AGES SUCK!