1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,545 Times in 14,029 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,451 Times in 1,370 Posts
    Blog Entries

Default The connection between White evangelical Republicans and QAnon

Americas subspecies

White evangelical Republicans. A recent study found the faction is more likely than others to believe in fanatical theories, like the "Deep State" and that there was fraud during the 2020 presidential election

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...on/vi-BB1ejzJ0
    “If we have to have a choice between being dead and pitied, and being alive with a bad image, we’d rather be alive and have the bad image.”

— Golda Meir

Zionism is the movement for the self-determination and statehood for the Jewish people in their ancestral homeland, the land of Israel.

ברוך השם

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,151 Times in 10,077 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,450 Times in 2,265 Posts
    Blog Entries

I would guess ... THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE!

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello guno,

Quote Originally Posted by guno View Post
    Americas subspecies

White evangelical Republicans. A recent study found the faction is more likely than others to believe in fanatical theories, like the "Deep State" and that there was fraud during the 2020 presidential election

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...on/vi-BB1ejzJ0
    The linked piece says we should treat them with dignity and forgive them. Give them a chance to come back to the real world without mocking. We should not make fun of them for being duped. We should have understanding, like it could happen to anyone, like they were victims of a con.

I agree. How can we rebuild our nation and be united if we hold grudges or make it impossible to have compassion for our fellow Americans?

The call for maturity falls upon us.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

4. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,545 Times in 14,029 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,451 Times in 1,370 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Hello guno,

The linked piece says we should treat them with dignity and forgive them. Give them a chance to come back to the real world without mocking. We should not make fun of them for being duped. We should have understanding, like it could happen to anyone, like they were victims of a con.

I agree. How can we rebuild our nation and be united if we hold grudges or make it impossible to have compassion for our fellow Americans?

The call for maturity falls upon us.
    They are willfully ignorant swine
    “If we have to have a choice between being dead and pitied, and being alive with a bad image, we’d rather be alive and have the bad image.”

— Golda Meir

Zionism is the movement for the self-determination and statehood for the Jewish people in their ancestral homeland, the land of Israel.

ברוך השם

5. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello guno,

Quote Originally Posted by guno View Post
    They are willfully ignorant swine
    You are certainly entitled to your own view.

Logically, it is better for the country if they are forgiven and allowed to learn from their experience to become more understanding fellow Americans.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.