Thread: Colin Kaepernick called!!!

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,100 Times in 12,627 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,440 Times in 1,384 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Stone View Post
    Its obvious I DO watch football and know football... you dont. Kaps first year starting the niners were able to get by running one of the oldest tricks in football. They had Kap read half the field,....if nothing open......RUN. Much much easier than reading the whole field. Problem is,....defenses adjust. If the QB never learns to read the whole field he gets worse and worse until he's out of a job. THAT is Kap...
    And they rely on stunts to get the ball forwards, till either their body wears out or defenses figure it out....THAT is Kap.

He could only be useful to a team now as bench warmer/mascot.
    I choose my own words like the Americans of olden times........before this dystopia arrived.

DARK AGES SUCK!

2. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,108 Times in 13,083 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello CASPER,

Quote Originally Posted by CASPER View Post
    I watch the NFL because I like football, was probably watching it when you were still pooping your pants. I doubt you know any liberals. Why would anyone donate to trump, is he in need of money, I thought he was rich?
    Remember the beginning of the great con, where Trump the billionaire said he would be self-financing his campaign?

And Republicans would not have to donate their hard earned money?

Wow, did he ever set them up.

Once he got 'em all hooked on his BS he set the screws to 'em.

Now they pay and pay.

What a great con man.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

3. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,386 Times in 14,102 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 649 Times in 616 Posts

And you know them? I used to share an attic set of rooms with a fellow Staff Sargent that was a leader in the local chapter of the Panthers, he was actually a good guy. I simply left when they had meetings, but I could go into clubs in Germany that would be unadvisable for other white men. Oh, they probably have a Point, but I doubt they would try to make you share their POV.
    A couple of guys I grew up with up/went to school with had family members who were in the Panthers. I’m connected with them on social media and see what they post and the discussions they have. Football is the most popular sport in the country. Clearly many people of all political stripes watch it. I am saying there are liberals who protest the NFL for being a racist league.

4. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,594 Times in 1,057 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 151 Times in 148 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Hello CASPER,

Remember the beginning of the great con, where Trump the billionaire said he would be self-financing his campaign?

And Republicans would not have to donate their hard earned money?

Wow, did he ever set them up.

Once he got 'em all hooked on his BS he set the screws to 'em.

Now they pay and pay.

What a great con man.
    Grifters do what Grifters do, and the amazing part is they still donate money. What they think it is going is a mystery, probably more than one scam, in the end he will syphon it all out for his own personal needs. Fools and their money are soon parted.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to CASPER For This Post:

PoliTalker (03-06-2021)

6. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cawacko View Post
    A couple of guys I grew up with up/went to school with had family members who were in the Panthers. I’m connected with them on social media and see what they post and the discussions they have. Football is the most popular sport in the country. Clearly many people of all political stripes watch it. I am saying there are liberals who protest the NFL for being a racist league.
    Ok. I will give this one, technically you are correct.

7. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello CASPER,

Grifters do what Grifters do, and the amazing part is they still donate money. What they think it is going is a mystery, probably more than one scam, in the end he will syphon it all out for his own personal needs. Fools and their money are soon parted.
    Remember the best con is where the conned don't think they have been conned, but instead think the conman has done something for them.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

8. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello CASPER,

Remember the best con is where the conned don't think they have been conned, but instead think the conman has done something for them.
    Yeup, and if ingrained deep enough it reaches Cult levels, as we can see.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to CASPER For This Post:

PoliTalker (03-07-2021)

10. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,386 Times in 14,102 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 649 Times in 616 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Stone View Post
    Its obvious I DO watch football and know football... you dont. Kaps first year starting the niners were able to get by running one of the oldest tricks in football. They had Kap read half the field,....if nothing open......RUN. Much much easier than reading the whole field. Problem is,....defenses adjust. If the QB never learns to read the whole field he gets worse and worse until he's out of a job. THAT is Kap...
    Kaep still had enough ability to be a back up. The issue was was everything else that came with it worth it for a back up? The answer was no.

If he was winning and playing at a high level he would have had a job because winning trumps all. Many examples of that over the history of sports.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cawacko For This Post:

Lightbringer (03-06-2021), Stone (03-06-2021)

12. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,295 Times in 5,845 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 390 Times in 368 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cawacko View Post
    Kaep still had enough ability to be a back up. The issue was was everything else that came with it worth it for a back up? The answer was no.

If he was winning and playing at a high level he would have had a job because winning trumps all. Many examples of that over the history of sports.
    Had he dropped his salary demands he would have had a job. He was asking for starter money with back up talent, that's really all there is to it.
    Don't be afraid to see what you see

13. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello CASPER,

Yeup, and if ingrained deep enough it reaches Cult levels, as we can see.
    That is clearly the case in plain sight.

Total cult.

Republicans believe in things which simply are not so.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

CASPER (03-07-2021)

15. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello CASPER,

That is clearly the case in plain sight.

Total cult.

Republicans believe in things which simply are not so.
    Yeup, they do not even try to hide it anymore. Soon there will a Church of trump in every town, donations required.

16. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,581 Times in 9,703 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,312 Times in 1,210 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jarod View Post
    Colin Kaepernick called!!!

He hears that the Trumper’s are in an uproar over cancel culture, he wants his job back.
    Colon is literally full of shit...

17. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello CASPER,

Yeup, they do not even try to hide it anymore. Soon there will a Church of trump in every town, donations required.
    Don't even plant that idea!

They are already half way there...

He is for all essential purposes practically a god in their eyes.

18. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello CASPER,

Don't even plant that idea!

They are already half way there...

He is for all essential purposes practically a god in their eyes.
    Oh, I am sure the plans are already in the works, the richest tv preachers are all about fleecing the Rubes and it is all tax free, trump must be giddy just thinking about all the money to be made. They can have a share-a-ton every month asking for Millions to help spread the "Word" and the faithful will comply.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to CASPER For This Post:

PoliTalker (03-07-2021)

20. #45 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,411 Times in 52,439 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,513 Times in 2,470 Posts
    Blog Entries

Oh, I am sure the plans are already in the works, the richest tv preachers are all about fleecing the Rubes and it is all tax free, trump must be giddy just thinking about all the money to be made. They can have a share-a-ton every month asking for Millions to help spread the "Word" and the faithful will comply.
    No doubt Trump would start a church if he thought it was worth his time. I'm surprised he hasn't stated he's starting Trump TV and a Trump social media platform.
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

PoliTalker (03-07-2021)