Thread: Tiger woods admits he was on drugs or fell asleep!!!

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,229 Times in 3,447 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,212 Times in 1,887 Posts

Default Tiger woods admits he was on drugs or fell asleep!!!

Says he doesn't remember the crash!!! Then he couldn't have been lucid and shouldn't have been driving. Driving while dead tired is as bad as DUI. It appears he didn't harm anyone else but the potential is still there. If you're caught drunk driving you will be prosecuted even if you didn't injure anyone. But BLACK PRIVILEGE will let him skate.

https://www.latimes.com/california/s...t-the-suv-does

march 5 2021 Tiger Woods has told authorities he doesn’t remember the rollover crash that landed him in a hospital with metal rods and pins in his leg.

Woods told investigators he has no recollection of what happened. In the hours after the crash, as Woods underwent surgery at Harbor-UCLA Medical Center to have pins and rods inserted into his shattered lower right leg, sheriff’s investigators did not seek a warrant needed to run toxicology reports to see if Woods was drunk or under the influence of drugs.

Experts say data retrieved from the Genesis may reveal why Woods did not successfully navigate the curve. Under National Highway Traffic Safety Administration requirements for more recently built vehicles, information recorded includes the engine RPM, steering, length and force of the crash, G forces on the car and what braking occurred during a crash.

Privacy advocates like Amico say the vehicle’s infotainment system may also provide a plethora of information. He said when a driver gets behind the wheel, they typically synchronize their cell phone to the vehicle’s infotainment system and “that creates a mini clone of their phone in the car.”
    Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!

THE BIG LIE - Blacks and whites are different physically but identical mentally!

There is no way 81 million americans voted for a man they know is a child molester w dementia. Impeach Joe the Pedophile Vegetable (JPV)

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,097 Times in 12,624 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,439 Times in 1,383 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Text Drivers are Killers View Post
    Says he doesn't remember the crash!!! Then he couldn't have been lucid and shouldn't have been driving. Driving while dead tired is as bad as DUI. It appears he didn't harm anyone else but the potential is still there. If you're caught drunk driving you will be prosecuted even if you didn't injure anyone. But BLACK PRIVILEGE will let him skate.
    If it turns out to be drugs I was the one who said it first!

I got mocked for it as I recall.
    I choose my own words like the Americans of olden times........before this dystopia arrived.

DARK AGES SUCK!

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Privacy advocates like Amico say the vehicle’s infotainment system may also provide a plethora of information.
    why do cars have INFOTAINMENT SYSTEMS?? The driver is supposed to be driving not playing a video game!! Even radios should be banned from cars. If the passengers are bored let them read a book.
    Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!

THE BIG LIE - Blacks and whites are different physically but identical mentally!

There is no way 81 million americans voted for a man they know is a child molester w dementia. Impeach Joe the Pedophile Vegetable (JPV)

4. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,097 Times in 12,624 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,439 Times in 1,383 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Text Drivers are Killers View Post
    why do cars have INFOTAINMENT SYSTEMS?? The driver is supposed to be driving not playing a video game!! Even radios should be banned from cars. If the passengers are bored let them read a book.
    On a curvy hill....Tiger was on the infotainment system?

Say it is not so Joe!
    I choose my own words like the Americans of olden times........before this dystopia arrived.

DARK AGES SUCK!

5. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,594 Times in 1,057 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 151 Times in 148 Posts
    Blog Entries

BS......

6. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by CASPER View Post
    BS......
    Does madam have an argument she would like to present?

7. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Can el tigre come back from this and play the tour.? I say he will though winning may not be in the cards. Tiger appears to use his hands a lot in the swing so once his leg heals he should be able to still hit the ball well. But will his leg let him walk the 4-5 miles of playing 18 holes.?