Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Trump Appointee Arrested By The FBI For Capitol Insurrection Violence...

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,426 Times in 52,450 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,513 Times in 2,470 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by christiefan915 View Post
    That's true. The investigation isn't over yet.
    Agreed. Getting all the way to the top may take up to a year. Actual trials a few years.
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

CASPER (03-09-2021), christiefan915 (03-05-2021)

3. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,108 Times in 13,083 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello Dutch Uncle,

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    $20 says he knows others on the staff who helped.
    Wonder if he'll roll over?
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

Doc Dutch (03-05-2021)

5. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,186 Times in 25,721 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,614 Times in 2,498 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Hello christiefan915,

Approx 800 Trump supporters illegally entered the capitol.

There have been about 300 arrests so far.
    Thanks for that info. I haven't kept up with the total number of arrests but 300 is a good number.

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
    ― Charles Dickens

6. The Following User Says Thank You to christiefan915 For This Post:

PoliTalker (03-05-2021)

7. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello christiefan915,

Quote Originally Posted by christiefan915 View Post
    Thanks for that info. I haven't kept up with the total number of arrests but 300 is a good number.
    Lots more info in the article it came from yesterday:

U.S. Capitol calm amid high security; Trump supporters hold faith he will return

"The Capitol Police have asked the Pentagon to extend the National Guard’s mission in Washington for an additional two months, a U.S. defense official told Reuters on Thursday. The mission was set to end on March 12."
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

8. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Dutch Uncle,

Wonder if he'll roll over?
    I'd bet money on it. No pardon in his future. He's better off playing "Let's Make A Deal - Federal Edition".

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

PoliTalker (03-06-2021)

10. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Dutch Uncle,

I'd bet money on it. No pardon in his future. He's better off playing "Let's Make A Deal - Federal Edition".
    I wonder if that will lead to more of the Trump administration being arrested for having taken part in the violence.

11. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Dutch Uncle,

I wonder if that will lead to more of the Trump administration being arrested for having taken part in the violence.
    Anyone who helped plan or support the insurrection is guilty of a crime. I expect the charges will reach into the West Wing, but not sure if it can be directly linked to the Stable Genius himself.

12. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Dutch Uncle,

Anyone who helped plan or support the insurrection is guilty of a crime. I expect the charges will reach into the West Wing, but not sure if it can be directly linked to the Stable Genius himself.
    Trump White House associate tied to Proud Boys before riot via cell phone data

"The Federal Bureau of Investigations (FBI) used location, cellular and call record data to make the connection between the unnamed person and the fringe far-right group.

The names of the parties involved in the phone call between the White House associate and the Proud Boys were not disclosed, and the FBI doesn't know exactly what was discussed during the phone call, according to The Times.

Previously, Roger Stone, a longtime Trump associate, was under investigation in 2019 for his alleged involvement with the Proud Boys. "

13. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

Doc Dutch (03-07-2021)

14. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,362 Times in 6,034 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 602 Times in 566 Posts

Klein also worked on Trump's campaign team.

Now he is arrested for smashing into the capitol.
    I hope this comes back to haunt Trump. He's already knee-deep in litigation that will keep him busy until he's worm food.
    Judge Juan M. Merchan wrote that Trump “appears to take the position that his situation and this case are unique and that the pre-trial publicity will never subside. However, this view does not align with reality.”

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Joe Capitalist For This Post:

CASPER (03-09-2021)

16. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Oath Keeper Associate Of Roger Stone Is Arrested On Capitol Riot Charges

"The two men were together just hours before prosecutors said Roberto Minuta stormed the Capitol armed with a gun and bear spray.

A member of the extremist Oath Keepers seen hanging out with longtime Donald Trump confidant Roger Stone the day of the U.S. Capitol siege was arrested Monday on charges linked to the riot.

Roberto Minuta, 36, of New Jersey is accused of obstructing the formal counting of presidential election votes, trespassing and attempting to cover up his crimes, according to the criminal complaint against him.

Minuta, who owns a tattoo parlor in New York, traveled to Washington “equipped with military-style attire and gear, including apparel emblazoned with a crest related to the Oath Keepers,” and then stormed the Capitol, states an affidavit in support of the complaint. He was allegedly armed with a gun and bear spray. "

Oops!

There goes the argument that nobody brought guns into the capitol.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

CASPER (03-09-2021)

18. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,829 Times in 17,261 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,597 Times in 4,275 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tinker View Post
    When are you fools going to charge Trump with something?

You've been whining for 4 years that as soon as he wasn't president he would be dragged into court for multiple things and convicted.

Well?

What's the hold up?
    It's happening. Pay attention.