Thread: Cuomo is finished! Time will see if this is swept under the rug!

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,386 Times in 3,225 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 189 Times in 178 Posts

Default Cuomo is finished! Time will see if this is swept under the rug!

https://trendingpolitics.com/former-...governor-knab/

Former Cuomo aide Charlotte Bennett sat down for an interview with Norah O’Donnell of CBS News for an exclusive airing of Bennett’s sexual harassment accusations against the New York governor.

“What were you thinking as he is asking you these questions?” O’Donnell asked, referring to New York governor Andrew Cuomo.

“I thought he’s trying to sleep with me,” Bennett replied. “The governor is trying to sleep with me, and I am deeply uncomfortable and I have to get out of this room as soon as possible.”

“What made you think he was trying to sleep with you?” O’Donnell followed up.

Watch below:

“Without explicitly saying it,” she answered, “He, he implied to me that I was old enough for him and he was lonely.”

In another part of the interview, O’Donnell asks her to be explicit about what Cuomo allegedly wanted.

***Trump 2024 Hat – Just Cover Shipping!***

“Governor Cuomo said that he had never propositioned anybody. Do you believe that he was propositioning you?” O’Donnell asked.

“Yeah,” Bennett said.

“For what?” she asked.

“Sex.”

At one point, the CBS anchor asked if the media’s fawning on Cuomo made him feel above the law.

“So you think all this national attention may have emboldened him?” O’Donnell asked.

“Absolutely. I think he felt like he was untouchable in a lot of ways,” Bennett replied.

She is clearly blaming the media here for feeding the ego of a powerful Democratic governor. Then, the accusations got truly sickening.

“He asked if I had trouble enjoying being with someone because of my trauma,” Bennett said, referring to a revelation she had made to Cuomo that she was a sexual assault survivor.

“This seemed entirely inappropriate,” O’Donnell said, visibly stunned.

“The governor asked me if I was sensitive to intimacy,” Bennett said.

“In his office?” O’Donnell asked.

“Yes, during the work day,” Bennett replied.

Bennett also slammed Cuomo’s “apology.”

“It’s not an apology. It’s not an issue of my feelings. It’s an issue of his actions,” she stated. “The fact is that he was sexually harassing me and he has not apologized for sexually harassing me and he can’t even use my name.”

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,567 Times in 17,094 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,575 Times in 4,254 Posts

Cuomo is toast. He just does not want to admit it. He is a Dem, so the party will not protect him.

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,041 Times in 13,848 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,042 Times in 2,838 Posts

On the fence, depends how events play out, he doesn’t run again till 2022, long time in politics, and as we know from the last four years, sex scandals don’t automatically disqualify one from success in politics, as we often hear form those on the right, may not like the guy’s history or personality, but support his policies

4. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,394 Times in 1,136 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 154 Times in 151 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    Cuomo is toast. He just does not want to admit it. He is a Dem, so the party will not protect him.

the party protected him for years. they also covered for him during the nursing home slayings. you all defended him on this for months, now pretending you have ethics and morals is funny as fuck.