Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: The military occupation of DC has nothing to do with any credible threats

1. #91 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,594 Times in 1,057 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 151 Times in 148 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Damocles View Post
    Nah, they just let the NG build a fence with razor wire around the Capital clearing many more blocks than two. With no credible threat looming they keep them there to make a political point and to ensure that no protest violates their political practice with their new congressional elite protections zone.
    You and Big Money keep saying that there is no credible threat, so I have to ask do you think the FBI and Homeland Security are lying? Have you really looked into the issue, just curious. I know that militias can be dangerous, they are armed, some are ex-military and LEO's and if focused can be very dangerous in the wrong situation.

Heck you could call our little group of Preppers made up of family and friends a sort of militia, though there is nothing political involved in our mindset. But if it were, yes, we could be dangerous, everyone is well armed and stocked up, some are very well trained and determined, so if focused wrongly yes we could act and in terrible ways. Do not discount the mindset of some of our fellow Americans, OKC should have taught us that.

2. #92 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by GASPER View Post
    You and Big Money keep saying that there is no credible threat, so I have to ask do you think the FBI and Homeland Security are lying?
    What have they said?

I'll understand if you don't know, of course.

3. #93 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Big Money Dolla View Post
    relax, not everything has to be tit for tat. if you think hes doing something take the high road and continue, there are plenty of regreattable scumbags here, he and other on the left are not all that.
    It never stops with him, not sure why, just pure hate I guess and there is no talking through that, so let him do what he does.

But thanks for being a stand up guy about it.

4. #94 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by GASPER View Post
    It never stops with him, not sure why, just pure hate I guess and there is no talking through that, so let him do what he does. But thanks for being a stand up guy about it.
    You seem incapable of addressing the subject for long. Why is that?

5. #95 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CASPER View Post
    I wonder why some of our resident far righties want the NG out of Washington DC so badly????
    I expect some DC lefties are getting tired of it by now lol.

I was saying weeks ago that this was going to end up being an albatross around democrats neck the longer it drags on. Now, the supposed Insurrection 2.0 on 3/4 failed to materialize and democrats are doubling down on keeping it there.

I don’t like it because it’s tacky AF and makes us look like a damned banana republic on the world stage.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Darth Omar For This Post:

Underdog (03-06-2021)

7. #96 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Omar View Post
    It’s tacky AF and makes us look like a damned banana republic on the world stage.
    That's what we are now.

8. #97 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

relax, not everything has to be tit for tat. if you think hes doing something take the high road and continue, there are plenty of regreattable scumbags here, he and other on the left are not all that.
    I was referring to your tête-à-tête with Anchovies.

Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    Means you froze your ass off up north, probably the first time you ever even saw snow, least real snow, Tug Hill Plateau type snow
    hhahahahaha you want to talk "Real snow".

9. #98 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Omar View Post
    I expect some DC lefties are getting tired of it by now lol.

I was saying weeks ago that this was going to end up being an albatross around democrats neck the longer it drags on. Now, the supposed Insurrection 2.0 on 3/4 failed to materialize and democrats are doubling down on keeping it there.

I don’t like it because it’s tacky AF and makes us look like a damned banana republic on the world stage.
    I am sure they are, we are all tired of a lot of things these days.

I don't think your prediction is accurate, but we will see for sure one way or the other, should be interesting.

There we agree, too bad we have some among us that pose such a threat, and call themselves Americans and Patriots, that this becomes necessary.

10. #99 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,394 Times in 1,136 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 154 Times in 151 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Concart View Post
    Except it does. What other stupid shit are you going to post today Legion? Maybe a Dr. Seuss whining thread? Another Joe Biden pedophilia accusation? Some outrage over something a black person said? Where do you get your bullshit?

probably because we are not a police state.

11. #100 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,394 Times in 1,136 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 154 Times in 151 Posts
    Blog Entries

Never said that You did, but those that are the threat come from your band of thinking, that is obvious on this site. They burned no police stations or city halls here in the DWF area, so that would be someone else's problem. You seem to think that was happening all of the Nation which could be no further from the truth, heck I have not heard of much happening for nearly a year now, oh except from right-wingers.

More police officers in you area were killed from blm protests than at the capitol.

https://fox11online.com/on-fox-11/ga...eports#photo-3

12. #101 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

I am sure they are, we are all tired of a lot of things these days.

I don't think your prediction is accurate, but we will see for sure one way or the other, should be interesting.

There we agree, too bad we have some among us that pose such a threat, and call themselves Americans and Patriots, that this becomes necessary.
    Their prediction was inaccurate: there was supposed to be another ‘insurrection’ attempt on the 4th. Just like there was supposed to be coordinated attacks at state legislatures back in January.

It’s a farce.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

13. #102 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

As the cases move out of the bizarre and lie-filled media accounts (we now know there were no “kill teams,” no zip ties, no beating a cop to death, no guns, no connection to Trump’s speech) and into the legal system, more and more of those accused of complicity in "insurrection" (LOL) are being released on their own recognizance pending trial.

This is not how you treat dangerous villains who supposedly tried to hang Mike Pence and take over the US government.

One of the high profile cases, in terms of the federal government trying to build a widespread conspiracy case, suffered a blow earlier this week when a federal judge ordered Proud Boys leader Ethan Nordean released from custody.

It is kind of hard to claim that a particular organization was overthrowing the government when a federal magistrate and then a federal judge snicker at the evidence.

But that won't stop JPP leftists.

https://redstate.com/streiff/2021/03/05/if-you-want-to-understand-why-5000-national-guardsmen-are-still-in-dc-read-the-indictment-of-oath-keepers-involved-in-the-capitol-riot-n338043

14. #103 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

15. #104 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,424 Times in 10,050 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,947 Times in 2,728 Posts

If having the National Guard presence at the Capitol upsets you so much, then you can just tell the truth that the election wasn't stolen, and they'd leave.
    When I die, turn me into a brick and use me to cave in the skull of a fascist

16. #105 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,610 Times in 10,571 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 578 Times in 535 Posts
    Blog Entries

You and Big Money keep saying that there is no credible threat, so I have to ask do you think the FBI and Homeland Security are lying? Have you really looked into the issue, just curious. I know that militias can be dangerous, they are armed, some are ex-military and LEO's and if focused can be very dangerous in the wrong situation.

Heck you could call our little group of Preppers made up of family and friends a sort of militia, though there is nothing political involved in our mindset. But if it were, yes, we could be dangerous, everyone is well armed and stocked up, some are very well trained and determined, so if focused wrongly yes we could act and in terrible ways. Do not discount the mindset of some of our fellow Americans, OKC should have taught us that.
    No, I read the whole story where on paragraph 7 the FBI tells us all that there is no credible information that there is a threat. I take them at their word, rather than, like you apparently did, read paragraph one, stop, and then pretend to be an expert.
    Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence, but rather we have those because we have acted rightly. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.
    - -- Aristotle

Believe nothing on the faith of traditions, even though they have been held in honor for many generations and in diverse places. Do not believe a thing because many people speak of it. Do not believe on the faith of the sages of the past. Do not believe what you yourself have imagined, persuading yourself that a God inspires you. Believe nothing on the sole authority of your masters and priests. After examination, believe what you yourself have tested and found to be reasonable, and conform your conduct thereto.
    - -- The Buddha

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    - -- Aristotle