Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: 10 Places You Shouldn't Go Even If They're Open

1. #106 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,424 Times in 10,050 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,947 Times in 2,728 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Big Money Dolla View Post
    3. I'm rich, I could totally have jumped the line, but I don't need it. medical science 101, natural immunity > vaccinated immunity.
    You lie to yourself like this to overcompensate for the fact that you are a disgusting, diseased, rat licking jackass who doesn't wash his fucking hands.

BLECH.

How fucking gross do you have to be to go out and catch COVID by choice? Disgusting.

Just imagining that you must smell fucking awful, like sweat and cat piss and shit all mixed together.

And your hands...UGH...I just imagine that they're covered in feces and piss, and that you touch everything in your space, or you go out to a store and just put your COVID-riddled sausage fingers all over everything, just spreading your disease around like cheese on a cracker.

Gross. You're filthy. Take a bath for God's sakes...

You're Typhoid Mary...spreading a disease around because you don't wipe your own ass.
    When I die, turn me into a brick and use me to cave in the skull of a fascist

2. The Following User Groans At LV426 For This Awful Post:

Underdog (03-05-2021)

3. #107 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,079 Times in 7,507 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,104 Times in 1,049 Posts

A few months ago, we had a diseased orangutan sitting on his thumb behind the Resolute Desk, and the nation having nothing to be optimistic about vis a vis covid.

Now we're just a short time away from EVERYBODY except total idiots being inoculated.

If ever there was a time where we could be careful without succumbing to depression over it, it's now.

Instead, we have trumpanzee mutants trying harder than ever to spread the disease with the short time that they've got left.

HOW IS IT EVEN POSSIBLE FOR EVEN THE MOST CASUAL OBSERVER TO NOT IMMEDIATELY RECOGNIZE THE SUB-HUMAN STATUS OF THESE DEPLORABLE TRUMPANZEE TROGLODYTES?

Stay the fuck home for a little while longer.
    Soon you and your favorite squeeze can order a fabulous filet mignon with your favorite red wine at your favorite bistro and be thankful that the covid disaster was finally beaten.
    Or, as alternative, you can try to get yourself killed after you moved this deep into the red zone and this close to victory.
    Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel. Samuel Johnson, 1775
    Religion....is the opiate of the people. Karl Marx, 1848
    Freedom's just another word for nothin' left to lose. Kris Kristofferson, 1969

4. The Following User Says Thank You to NiftyNiblick For This Post:

LV426 (03-05-2021)

5. #108 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,424 Times in 10,050 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,947 Times in 2,728 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NiftyNiblick View Post
    A few months ago, we had a diseased orangutan sitting on his thumb behind the Resolute Desk, and the nation having nothing to be optimistic about vis a vis covid.

Now we're just a short time away from EVERYBODY except total idiots being inoculated.

If ever there was a time where we could be careful without succumbing to depression over it, it's now.

Instead, we have trumpanzee mutants trying harder than ever to spread the disease with the short time that they've got left.

HOW IS IT EVEN POSSIBLE FOR EVEN THE MOST CASUAL OBSERVER TO NOT IMMEDIATELY RECOGNIZE THE SUB-HUMAN STATUS OF THESE DEPLORABLE TRUMPANZEE TROGLODYTES?

Soon you and your favorite squeeze can order a fabulous filet mignon with your favorite red wine at your favorite bistro and be thankful that the covid disaster was finally beaten.
    Or, as alternative, you can try to get yourself killed after you moved this deep into the red zone and this close to victory.
    I think that we should just encourage them not to get the vaccine...because once I'm vaccinated, I'm going to be going out. And once July comes around, I'm not going to wear a mask. So if you're not vaccinated by July 2021 because you're a moron, then you will probably catch COVID and die, and no one is going to give a shit, and many of us will cheer.
    When I die, turn me into a brick and use me to cave in the skull of a fascist

6. #109 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,129 Times in 11,701 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,366 Times in 1,352 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by signalmankenneth View Post
    The only one I'm concerned about is the gym, since I'm fully vaccinated and wear masks and believe in social distancing, I wanted to go back to Planet Fitness again, as long they have distance between machines?!! Glad I don't live in Texas too!

10 Places You Shouldn't Go Even If They're Open

With the COVID-19 vaccines here, local and state governments are pulling back on restrictions, opening up businesses. However, depending on where you live, it’s possible that some of the riskiest places in terms of coronavirus transmission are the very places opening back up.

However, depending on where you live, it’s possible that some of the riskiest places in terms of coronavirus transmission are still open. “Just because you can, doesn’t mean you should,” says Dr. Deborah Lee. Here are the 10 places you should avoid during the COVID surge, even if they are open, according to the experts. Read on, and to ensure your health and the health of others, don't miss these Sure Signs You've Already Had Coronavirus.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/med...krD?li=BBnbfcL

Live in fear, dude. Live in fear. You are in a prison of your own making.
    "The atmosphere is among the factors that determines the Earth's atmosphere." --ZenMode
    "Donald has failed in almost every endeavor he has attempted. " --floridafan
    "Abortion is not a moral issue. " --BidenPresident
    "Propaganda can also be factual." --Flash
    "Even after being vaccinated, you shed virus particles." --Jerome
    "no slavery is forcing another into labor" -archives
    "Evs are much safer from fires" -- Nordberg
    "Abortion has killed no one." -- LurchAddams

7. #110 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    It's pretty obvious that this was intended to distract from the terrible couple of weeks Texas just suffered.

So reckless and stupid...TX is going to kill a lot of people who didn't need to die.

I don't understand why you just don't keep everything in place until the end of May? We're going to have full vaccinations by May/June anyway, which is just 2-3 months away.

This is fuckin' dumb. This is going to get people killed.

But more importantly, this will also probably get Beto elected Governor there next year.
    You are hallucinating again. What's with your hatred of all things Texan?
    "The atmosphere is among the factors that determines the Earth's atmosphere." --ZenMode

8. #111 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Have you read your own posts? Cuz those are pretty fucking stupid.
    Grow up.

9. #112 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

You can go out to an economy where most people still don't feel safe enough to spend money, but you and your fellow ratlickers aren't going to be enough to change the direction of the economy.

That's only going to happen once people feel safe enough to go out and spend money.

Lying to everyone about the seriousness of COVID doesn't make anyone feel safe.

So all you're doing with this shit is further hurting the economy by forcing artificial consumption. But all the consumption you and your fellow ratlickers do is merely a drop in the bucket.
    You are mindlessly chanting again. Argument by repetition fallacy.

10. #113 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Just as we expected...people caught COVID there and brought it back to their communities.

Florida's case rate was on the decline, and then the Super Bowl happened, and it stopped declining and instead went flat: https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/usa/florida/

It's worse in FL now than it was 5 months ago.
    You are hallucinating again. False authority fallacy. Argument by randU fallacy.

11. #114 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

We are so fucking close to full vaccination (like 3 months away) that taking your foot off the gas pedal now will only result in unnecessary deaths.

What is 3 more months, really? We can't all do this for 90 more days?

I mean, come on...this isn't difficult.

Stay home now, mask up now so that in 3 months, you'll be alive to go out and about, mask free!
    Live in fear, dude. Live in fear.

12. #115 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Hello signalmankenneth,

Agreed on all 10.

I also add:

Barber shop, hair stylist, nail shop, dentist, doctor, hospital, car dealer, any small shop or business where people are packed into a small space, ride in anybody else's car, having anyone else ride in your car, court, small office such as lawyer or tax consultant, elevator when stairs are available (preferably outside stairs,) voting in person, city offices, county offices, state offices, any government offices, etc.

Basically, don't share the air.
    Good idea. Just stop breathing, PoliTalker.

13. #116 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,079 Times in 7,507 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,104 Times in 1,049 Posts

I think that we should just encourage them not to get the vaccine...because once I'm vaccinated, I'm going to be going out. And once July comes around, I'm not going to wear a mask. So if you're not vaccinated by July 2021 because you're a moron, then you will probably catch COVID and die, and no one is going to give a shit, and many of us will cheer.
    That gave me a needed chuckle.
    Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel. Samuel Johnson, 1775
    Religion....is the opiate of the people. Karl Marx, 1848
    Freedom's just another word for nothin' left to lose. Kris Kristofferson, 1969

14. #117 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

again, The day I test negative for antibodies is the day I sign up for a vaccine.

I see I hit a nerve with you. are you projecting?
    Actually, if you've had covid19, or had the vaccine series, you don't need to get the vaccine. The antibodies will naturally fade, but your body now knows how to make them pretty quickly if needed. This is how the immune system normally works.
    Also, be aware that antibody tests have false positives and false negatives.

15. #118 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

you are a stupid fuck..... I've never said any different. you are so stuck in your lies and delusions, I am convinced you have a TBI or a major drug problem. There is something wrong with you.
    He likes to monger fear. Combining that with childish insults and making shit up, I think you might be right. There are drugs that produce hallucinations like this, and they can cause permanent brain damage. I don't think he knows which way is up anymore.

He has chosen to live in fear, in a prison of his own making. Others will go on with their lives, but he will still be locked in his own prison.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Into the Night For This Post:

Underdog (03-05-2021)

17. #119 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NiftyNiblick View Post

Nah. YOU stay at home. I am going on with my life. You can stay at home and live in fear, like LV426.

18. #120 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,394 Times in 1,136 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 154 Times in 151 Posts
    Blog Entries

You lie to yourself like this to overcompensate for the fact that you are a disgusting, diseased, rat licking jackass who doesn't wash his fucking hands.

BLECH.

How fucking gross do you have to be to go out and catch COVID by choice? Disgusting.

Just imagining that you must smell fucking awful, like sweat and cat piss and shit all mixed together.

And your hands...UGH...I just imagine that they're covered in feces and piss, and that you touch everything in your space, or you go out to a store and just put your COVID-riddled sausage fingers all over everything, just spreading your disease around like cheese on a cracker.

Gross. You're filthy. Take a bath for God's sakes...

You're Typhoid Mary...spreading a disease around because you don't wipe your own ass.

So right here you prove yourself a scumbag.

I didnt catch it by choice.

Lets start there.

I mean what kind of sick mind comes up with such shit out of nowhere?