Thread: Congressman Swalwell files federal lawsuit against Trump for the Capitol riot.

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,989 Times in 11,516 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,459 Times in 2,200 Posts

Default Congressman Swalwell files federal lawsuit against Trump for the Capitol riot.

A former House impeachment manager sued Donald J. Trump in federal court on Friday, attempting to move Congress’s case that the former president incited the Jan. 6 assault on the Capitol into the justice system after his acquittal in the Senate last month.

The suit brought by Representative Eric Swalwell, Democrat of California, accuses Mr. Trump and key allies of inciting the deadly attack and conspiring with rioters to try to prevent Congress from formalizing President Biden’s election victory. And like the case laid out in the Senate trial, it meticulously traces a monthslong campaign by Mr. Trump to undermine confidence in the 2020 election and then overturn its results.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/03/05/u...itol-riot.html

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,062 Times in 8,414 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 595 Times in 591 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BidenPresident View Post
    A former House impeachment manager sued Donald J. Trump in federal court on Friday, attempting to move Congress’s case that the former president incited the Jan. 6 assault on the Capitol into the justice system after his acquittal in the Senate last month.

The suit brought by Representative Eric Swalwell, Democrat of California, accuses Mr. Trump and key allies of inciting the deadly attack and conspiring with rioters to try to prevent Congress from formalizing President Biden’s election victory. And like the case laid out in the Senate trial, it meticulously traces a monthslong campaign by Mr. Trump to undermine confidence in the 2020 election and then overturn its results.

Just more TDS

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Yakuda For This Post:

Stretch (03-05-2021)

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Yakuda View Post
    Just more TDS
    You are very stupid.

5. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

You are very stupid.
    Maybe but that doesn't change the fact that this is just more TDS. I love how you supposed geniuses try to prove a point with information irrelevant to the topic. No matter how stupid I am you still have trump going up your ass sideways. No wonder you're an unhappy bitch.

6. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Maybe but that doesn't change the fact that this is just more TDS. I love how you supposed geniuses try to prove a point with information irrelevant to the topic. No matter how stupid I am you still have trump going up your ass sideways. No wonder you're an unhappy bitch.
    you Trump assholes are useless

7. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

you Trump assholes are useless
    Poor baby I'm not the one posting threads about past presidents. Does having TDS make you constipated? I'm not sure how you can shit with trump so far up your ass. You should see a proctologist. I bet you already do just for the fun of it.

8. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,068 Times in 3,418 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 643 Times in 611 Posts

Just more TDS
    I guess we will find out when the courts decide if the case has merit.

The filing lays out a pretty strong case for how Trump conspired with others to claim the election was stolen in spite of all evidence to the contrary.
    Trump can win if he can provide evidence to the court that the election was stolen. You should be welcoming this case as it will get all the evidence Trump has into a court of law.
    "We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."

"Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain - and most fools do."

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Poor Richard Saunders For This Post:

Phantasmal (03-05-2021)

10. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,068 Times in 3,418 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 643 Times in 611 Posts

Poor baby I'm not the one posting threads about past presidents. Does having TDS make you constipated? I'm not sure how you can shit with trump so far up your ass. You should see a proctologist. I bet you already do just for the fun of it.
    This isn't a post about a past president. It's a post about a lawsuit that was filed today in which one of the defendants is a past President. That isn't TDS. That is a current event.
    "We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."

"Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain - and most fools do."

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Poor Richard Saunders For This Post:

Phantasmal (03-05-2021)

12. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Poor Richard Saunders View Post
    I guess we will find out when the courts decide if the case has merit.

The filing lays out a pretty strong case for how Trump conspired with others to claim the election was stolen in spite of all evidence to the contrary.
    Trump can win if he can provide evidence to the court that the election was stolen. You should be welcoming this case as it will get all the evidence Trump has into a court of law.
    When that actually happens the and only then will it matter. In the meantime all this is is leftists mental masterbation to try and relieve the effects of TDS.

13. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Poor Richard Saunders View Post
    This isn't a post about a past president. It's a post about a lawsuit that was filed today in which one of the defendants is a past President. That isn't TDS. That is a current event.
    As I said, a past president. How do you people get through the day focused on such stupid shit?

14. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,832 Times in 17,264 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,597 Times in 4,275 Posts

Trump was deeply involved in the insurrection. It was his idea which he organized on twitter manufacturing outrage based on lies. He pounded on the election was stolen, which it simply and factually was not. Trump held a rally down the street from the capitol and booked speakers who bought the Trump lies and riled the people up. Speaker after speaker saying Trump won the election and it was being stolen from Trump, and somehow them too. Then Trump said match down to the capital bldg and I will go with you.
    People died and many got injured thanks to what Trump did. The capitol was trashed and our nations' politicians fled from angry mobs. That was Trump's fault.
    If they caught the politicians they would have been killed and it would been even worse.

15. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,161 Times in 33,863 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,083 Times in 4,699 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    Trump was deeply involved in the insurrection. It was his idea which he organized on twitter manufacturing outrage based on lies. He pounded on the election was stolen, which it simply and factually was not. Trump held a rally down the street from the capitol and booked speakers who bought the Trump lies and riled the people up. Speaker after speaker saying Trump won the election and it was being stolen from Trump, and somehow them too. Then Trump said match down to the capital bldg and I will go with you.
    People died and many got injured thanks to what Trump did. The capitol was trashed and our nations' politicians fled from angry mobs. That was Trump's fault.
    If they caught the politicians they would have been killed and it would been even worse.
    I can’t wait for the full report.

16. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Isn’t he the one who was caught shagging a CCP spy?

If so, he has a serious lack of self awareness.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

17. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Omar View Post
    Isn’t he the one who was caught shagging a CCP spy?

If so, he has a serious lack of self awareness.
    Anyone who supported Trump is an asshole and traitor.