Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: DeSantis giving whole gated communities the vaccine, while Blacks are dying

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,581 Times in 9,988 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 873 Times in 830 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Walt View Post
    No, DeSantis is keeping control of the shots himself, and actually taking them away from people going around and giving shots themselves. Not to mention the shots that DeSantis has lost.
    So he has like a big huge box of vaccine doses in his office that he sits there and watches? NO!!!! DONT TOUCH THAT! GET BACK I SAY!!! And then he personally hands them out ? Sounds kinda odd Wally.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Stone For This Post:

cancel2 2022 (03-05-2021)

3. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,834 Times in 17,265 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,601 Times in 4,278 Posts

The rich always get better treatment. This is not new. Note if of course, the wealthier and more educated want the vaccine. They use the rightys, but they are not them. They believe in science.

4. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,340 Times in 8,498 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,701 Times in 2,506 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Callinectes View Post
    But Ocean Reef is a 65 and older community anyway, and that's where DeSantis is focusing the resources, 65 and older.
    You are mistaken. Ocean Reef Club has all sorts of ages. There are retirement homes with poorer people not getting the vaccine, but Ocean Reef is not one of those.

https://www.oceanreef.com/club-life/family-fun/

5. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

If you want the shot, you pretty much just have to make an appointment.
    No, this is the point the Alt Right keeps getting wrong. If you want a shot, you sign up, and wait in line. The state decides who goes first, and who gets a shot later. DeSantis is tilting the playing field in favor of the rich who will support him, and away from the people who have the highest casualties.

Then you go on to complain that Blacks get too much help... When it is the rich this time around, and many other times that get too much government help.

6. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by volsrock View Post
    Half of Black adults say they won’t take a coronavirus vaccine
    We have a lot of problems sitting between us and defeating Covid-19. Do you think DeSantis is going to try to overcome this fight? No, of course not. DeSantis is not even going to try.

7. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Stone View Post
    So he has like a big huge box of vaccine doses in his office that he sits there and watches? NO!!!! DONT TOUCH THAT! GET BACK I SAY!!! And then he personally hands them out ? Sounds kinda odd Wally.
    The DeSantis Administration has the power to cutoff supplies of the vaccine, or conversely to reward groups he favors with supplies of the vaccine. You know that, and are just acting like a baby now because you have lost the debate.

8. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,108 Times in 13,083 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello Walt,

Anyone surprised that DeSantis is playing favorites. Elderly Blacks are dying without the vaccine, while 20-somethings rich whites in gated communities are getting the vaccine. Guess what, those Republicans are rewarding DeSantis with money.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/wealthy-f...053634564.html
    Representative (and former Florida governor) Crist has called for a DOJ investigation into DeSantis.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

9. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Representative (and former Florida governor) Crist has called for a DOJ investigation into DeSantis.
    There needs to be a whole lot of investigations. It must be made clear that if you steal in a time of emergency, we will prosecute the hell out of you.

trump was given half a trillion dollar slush fund... I am betting an investigation of that would put trump in prison for the rest of his life (he is very old, and in terrible health, so that is not that difficult).

10. The Following User Groans At Walt For This Awful Post:

PostmodernProphet (03-05-2021)

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Walt For This Post:

PoliTalker (03-05-2021)

12. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,108 Times in 13,083 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello Walt,

There needs to be a whole lot of investigations. It must be made clear that if you steal in a time of emergency, we will prosecute the hell out of you.

trump was given half a trillion dollar slush fund... I am betting an investigation of that would put trump in prison for the rest of his life (he is very old, and in terrible health, so that is not that difficult).
    It would be interesting to see the leader of the Republican party leading from a prison cell...
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

13. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,245 Times in 2,336 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 162 Times in 151 Posts
    Blog Entries

You are mistaken. Ocean Reef Club has all sorts of ages. There are retirement homes with poorer people not getting the vaccine, but Ocean Reef is not one of those.

https://www.oceanreef.com/club-life/family-fun/
    Yeah, it's called the 80/20 rule and it's Florida law. It allows the associations to set aside 20% of available units to those under 65(my community is 55+ restricted, and my wonderful neighbor is 48). Why don't you ask how many of the young uns' at Ocean Reef got jabbed? Now THAT might be a bit scandalous unless the young whipper snappers had at-risk medical conditions.
    “The Communist party must control the guns.”
    ― Mao Tse-tung

“Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything.”-Generally attributed to Uncle Joe Stalin

“Everything under heaven is in utter choas; the situation is excellent.”
    ― mao tse-tung

14. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Yeah, it's called the 80/20 rule and it's Florida law. It allows the associations to set aside 20% of available units to those under 65(my community is 55+ restricted, and my wonderful neighbor is 48). Why don't you ask how many of the young uns' at Ocean Reef got jabbed? Now THAT might be a bit scandalous unless the young whipper snappers had at-risk medical conditions.
    The jabs are not approved for children yet. There is not enough vaccines to give children any, so why bother testing it for children. In a few months, when there is enough for everyone, they will begin testing it on younger and younger children. Sooner or later, it might be approved for babies. But, right now, it is not recommended for minors.

15. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,976 Times in 32,291 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,869 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

I gave a link.

Let's breakdown some of the things my link said:
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/wealthy-f...053634564.html

On January 22nd, a newsletter from Ocean Reef Club said:

It is 6 weeks later, and Blacks seniors are still on the waiting list, but that waiting list is no longer being bypassed, right?

Nope. Maybe you would like to show me some links that DeSantis has access to a time machine to get vaccines to Black seniors bypassed for rich whites.
    dude.....it's Yahoo......its not news.......it's Yahoo...now the reality is, no black seniors were bypassed......sorry your dick is in a ringer over things that never happened, but hey, that was your choice......
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

16. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

if there were laws against being a mindless prick in a time of emergency Walt would be in jail......
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

17. The Following User Says Thank You to PostmodernProphet For This Post:

18. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I am lying for no apparent reason, just because it sounded like fun
    I know, right?.....

19. The Following User Says Thank You to PostmodernProphet For This Post:

20. #45 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Black seniors are still on the waiting list, when rich whites in gated communities were bumped up to the top, and got their vaccines weeks ago. Odd how that works.
    black seniors are still on the waiting list, white seniors are still on the waiting list, hispanic seniors are still on the waiting list, asian seniors are still on the waiting list......meanwhile a bunch of seniors in Key Largo, who might be all of the races above, got shots.......rather normal how that works......