Thanks
    Thanked 1,394 Times in 1,136 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 154 Times in 151 Posts
    Blog Entries

Default FOURTH US Covid wave expected

FOURTH US Covid wave expected

US health officials urge Americans to wear masks as states reopen
    Health officials warn that amid the spread of variants, the US could be on the cusp of a fourth surge in COVID-19 cases.

Top health officials in the United States on Wednesday urged Americans to continue to wear masks and practise social distancing, despite states announcing the easing of restrictions.

Rochelle Walensky, director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) said the fast spread of new variants in recent weeks has caused a “troubling” increase in cases and deaths.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2021/...ear-masks-even

Quote Originally Posted by moon View Post
    I must have missed the announcement of The World's Dumbest Country competition.

Oh noes everyone be afraid. This media agitating fear mongering will surely send chicken littles to run for the hills! lol

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Underdog For This Post:

War=Peace (03-05-2021)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

Moonshi'ite doesn't care about Covid, she is only concerned with starting a Marxist revolution.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to cancel2 2022 For This Post:

Underdog (03-05-2021)

5. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,109 Times in 12,635 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,444 Times in 1,388 Posts
    Blog Entries

A Fair Fight Club thread...awesome.

Watching an election get stolen and Revolution take over our national government, coming after all that Trump has done, has finally worked to wake a lot of people up to the abuse that we are constantly taking from people who have appointed themselves our betters and our minders....people who tend to lie to us constantly and thus discredit into dust their claims to be the better people....they are not....they are obvious scum.

COVID martial law is going away.....deal.
    I choose my own words like the Americans of olden times........before this dystopia arrived.

DARK AGES SUCK!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Hawkeye10 For This Post:

Darth Omar (03-05-2021)

7. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Primavera View Post
    Moonshi'ite doesn't care about Covid, she is only concerned with starting a Marxist revolution.

and killin da j000s

shes a nazi like that.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Underdog For This Post:

cancel2 2022 (03-05-2021)

9. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

So who here is afraid of a "fourth wave"?

10. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,007 Times in 2,639 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 404 Times in 391 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Big Money Dolla- I love to run my mouth!! View Post
    FOURTH US Covid wave expected

Oh noes everyone be afraid. This media agitating fear mongering will surely send chicken littles to run for the hills! lol
    i love it when chickenshit fake marines try to impress other chickenshit right wingers on internet boards by admitting they are too stupid to know science and biology!! good god, i remember goofy wanna be tough boys in grade school doing goofy stuff to try and impress the cool kids and landing on their ass. this big dolla loudmouth had to be one of those nerdy bitches!!

hey!! look at me pick on this little girl!! then the girl kicks his ass!! good times...good times.

11. The Following User Groans At Hoosier Daddy For This Awful Post:

Underdog (03-05-2021)

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hoosier Daddy For This Post:

Iolo/Penderyn (03-05-2021), moon (03-05-2021), ThatOwlWoman (03-05-2021)

13. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post

Watching an election get stolen and Revolution take over our national government, coming after all that Trump has done, has finally worked to wake a lot of people up to the abuse that we are constantly taking from people who have appointed themselves our betters and our minders....people who tend to lie to us constantly and thus discredit into dust their claims to be the better people....they are not....they are obvious scum.

no election was stolen, you goofy conspiracy nut asshole. i just wish trump would grab your pussy so you would go away happy.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Hoosier Daddy For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (03-05-2021)

15. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hoosier Daddy View Post
    i love it when chickenshit fake marines try to impress other chickenshit right wingers on internet boards by admitting they are too stupid to know science and biology!! good god, i remember goofy wanna be tough boys in grade school doing goofy stuff to try and impress the cool kids and landing on their ass. this big dolla loudmouth had to be one of those nerdy bitches!!

hey!! look at me pick on this little girl!! then the girl kicks his ass!! good times...good times.

I never claimed to have been a marine. Are you still high from last night?

why do you compensate for your insecurity by being a mouthy piece of shit on the internet?

What science are you talking about? you scared?

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Underdog For This Post:

17. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Bingo.

Maybe we get a fourth wave/maybe we don’t. The Covid prophet’s track record is something short of stellar so only time will tell.

The point is this: millions of people are done with the CCP virus and they’ve decided it’s past time we learned to live with it. Politically, it’s going to be difficult for the open states to go back to closing schools or instituting the draconian measures people have had to put up with for a year now.

Fauci and the rest can pound sand. If we do get a fourth wave I suspect the country is going to find out it won’t be much different going through a wave while open—than it was going through one while closed.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Darth Omar For This Post:

cancel2 2022 (03-05-2021), Hawkeye10 (03-05-2021), Underdog (03-05-2021)

19. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

no election was stolen, you goofy conspiracy nut asshole. i just wish trump would grab your pussy so you would go away happy.
    Conspiracy: An idea that power desires to banish.
    I choose my own words like the Americans of olden times........before this dystopia arrived.

DARK AGES SUCK!

20. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

This thread is better than the other one.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Underdog For This Post:

22. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Big Money Dolla View Post
    I never claimed to have been a marine. Are you still high from last night?

why do you compensate for your insecurity by being a mouthy piece of shit on the internet?

What science are you talking about? you scared?
    i thought you did claim to be a marine. i guess i was wrong. you are just a chickenshit right wing bitch on the internet. a punk who tries to impress other sissy boy right wingers by showing how fucking stupid he is about science and biology. being stupid and chickenshit is no way to go through life, loudmouth. try to grow up. try to think outside trump's ass.

23. The Following User Groans At Hoosier Daddy For This Awful Post:

Underdog (03-05-2021)

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hoosier Daddy For This Post:

moon (03-05-2021), ThatOwlWoman (03-05-2021)

25. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

i thought you did claim to be a marine. i guess i was wrong. you are just a chickenshit right wing bitch on the internet. a punk who tries to impress other sissy boy right wingers by showing how fucking stupid he is about science and biology. being stupid and chickenshit is no way to go through life, loudmouth. try to grow up. try to think outside trump's ass.

Chickenshit? you can come try to test your theory at your convenience. I wa a forward air controller in the USAF. thanks for asking.

26. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Omar View Post
    Bingo.

Maybe we get a fourth wave/maybe we don’t. The Covid prophet’s track record is something short of stellar so only time will tell.

The point is this: millions of people are done with the CCP virus and they’ve decided it’s past time we learned to live with it. Politically, it’s going to be difficult for the open states to go back to closing schools or instituting the draconian measures people have had to put up with for a year now.

Fauci and the rest can pound sand. If we do get a fourth wave I suspect the country is going to find out it won’t be much different going through a wave while open—than it was going through one while closed.
    One thing that needs to be said is that it is now obvious that there are vast numbers of people on the left who desire to at least maim America if not outright kill it, and increasingly it is clear that these people tend to be in charge.....thus increasingly all proclamations from on high should be assumed to be illegitimate.

Survival instinct must set in.

DARK AGES SUCK!

27. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

One thing that needs to be said is that it is now obvious that there are vast numbers of people on the left who desire to at least maim America if not outright kill it, and increasingly it is clear that these people tend to be in charge.....thus increasingly all proclamations from on high should be assumed to be illegitimate.

Survival instinct must set in.

they are confused, the entire process of fudging numbers, using too many cycles was to create chaos for trump, once he lost they lowered the cycles and the news started changing to opening back up. biden and the media at times haven't figured that out yet.