Members banned from this thread: Truth Detector, MAGA MAN, Sailor and Stone

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: CVS Pharmacy to Fl Republican Governor Ron DeSantis: Screw you!!!

1. #76 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    JMRWHS. (Just More Right Wing Horse Shit)

Nobody died "as a result of" the guidelines.

Whoever has died has almost certainly died "as a result of" IGNORING the guidelines.
    Shows what you know.

Part of the guidelines have been the delay of medical procedures. For example, a person needs coronary artery angiogram. They don’t know yet if they need a stent but the cardiologist recommends a heart catheterization to see. It’s not considered an emergency since there’s no [known] eminent threat to their life.

Well, while waiting six-eight weeks for their procedure they have a massive coronary and die. This has absolutely happened because it’s impossible for it not to have happened given the millions of heart catheterizations that are done. It’s only a question of how many have died as a result of Covid guidelines.

That is just ONE example. Delayed cancer screenings are another. Same thing: it’s impossible there are/were/will be no needless deaths—it’s only a question of numbers. Another cause of needless death is the rise in drug overdoses and teen suicides. These deaths have occurred in a population where nearly 50% of the individuals are NOT expected die of *something* within 13 months, anyway.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Darth Omar For This Post:

anatta (03-04-2021)

3. #77 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,626 Times in 7,127 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,985 Times in 2,707 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Stretch View Post
    Young people who died were not healthy. They may have APPEARED young, strong and active, but no one reported what was
    going on inside their bodies. There are many varieties of auto-immune disorders that we won't know about.
    Case in point are these twins in FL. I've followed them for a couple years on YouTube. Both have their captain licenses and have
    a fantastic fishing/boating channel.

Twin Sisters Juggle Staying Healthy and Busy College Life

Amanda (left) and Emily Gale

Twin sisters Amanda and Emily Gale were both diagnosed with primary immunodeficiency diseases (PI) at the age of 15. But their diagnoses have not stopped these busy college students, now 20. Their determination and spirit has only grown stronger.

“When I was first diagnosed it was hard to understand because I felt healthy,” explains Amanda, “When I got sick in my junior year of high school, I realized how difficult my PI condition could be…it took time, but the more I faced my fears (needles, etc.) the more I accepted it. Once I began to independently infuse myself, needles and all, I took control of my future.”

Emily agrees with her sister and says that accepting her diagnosis was critical, “When I accepted my disease, I began understanding my own limitations and ultimately allowing myself to thrive.”

Before the twin’s sophomore year of high school, Emily underwent surgery for a congenital heart defect. She was soon diagnosed with Hypogammaglobulinemia, and during that same time Amanda was diagnosed with Common Variable Immune Deficiency (CVID). The girls feel that they were truly lucky to have each other during that difficult time.

story continues at https://primaryimmune.org/twin-siste...y-college-life

"Young people who died were not healthy." The dumbest comment ever made on the internet at any time ever.

4. #78 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,011 Times in 3,467 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 494 Times in 452 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Concart View Post
    Even if you completely illogical math problem was correct (which it isn't), it would still mean 100,000 lives saved. I guess that's nothing to a guy like you though.
    >Even if you completely illogical math problem was correct (which it isn't)

Where's it wrong? It's simple math. Do you know how to determine probabilities? LOL must not

home / math / probability calculator
    Probability Calculator
    Probability of Two Events

To find out the union, intersection, and other related probabilities of two independent events.
    Probability of A: P(A)
    Probability of B: P(B)
    Please input values between 0 and 1.

Probability Solver for Two Events

Please provide any 2 values below to calculate the rest probabilities of two independent events.
    Result

Given: P(A)=.003 & P(B)=.9

P(A∩B) = P(A) × P(B)
    = .003 × .9
    = 0.0027

https://www.calculator.net/probabili...51&y=16#solver

I screwed up the link
    The link uses 3% death rate instead of the actual .3% so I changed it in this post. At the link, add a 0 to the .03 to make it .003 for the correct death rate from Covid
    Last edited by tinfoil; 03-04-2021 at 01:06 PM.

5. #79 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Concart proved he has no clue about statistics and probabilities. LOL what an idiot

6. #80 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,758 Times in 11,557 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 889 Times in 847 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by katzgar View Post
    "Young people who died were not healthy." The dumbest comment ever made on the internet at any time ever.
    And, it's true science denier.
    Abortion rights dogma can obscure human reason & harden the human heart so much that the same person who feels
    empathy for animal suffering can lack compassion for unborn children who experience lethal violence and excruciating
    pain in abortion.

Unborn animals are protected in their nesting places, humans are not. To abort something is to end something
    which has begun. To abort life is to end it.

7. #81 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

CVS Pharmacy is ignoring the executive order of Republican Governor and Trump ass-kisser Ron DeSantis, by giving COVID vaccinations to teachers of any age as opposed to only those over 50 as DeSantis ordered.

This in accordance with President Biden's Federal guidelines as opposed to state guidelines.

He is trying to inherit the trump legacy ..

Fool will get what they all get1228654849.CR.balamm-BackStab.gif

look @ pence, trump was having the fool assassinated & here he is out again publicly debasing himself..
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

8. #82 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,594 Times in 1,057 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 151 Times in 148 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    Congrats! Very happy for you. We got our first one last Friday; get the 2nd three weeks from tomorrow. We are starting to feel a lot more hopeful that things are improving. The infection rate up here for the last month has been about what it was last year when this whole thing got started. Restaurants are open again for inside dining, at 25% capacity. We go out and eat once a week now. It's nice!
    Thanks, just got back from getting it, April 1, or is that April Fools Day, we go back. Feeling better for me and mine, but far too many have not been vaccinated here to be opening up 100% as we are about to do, our numbers are on par with November and higher than when we actually shut down. Yes, looking forward to going out and having a nice dinner that someone else made for a change, we shall see when that will be a good idea here.

9. #83 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,405 Times in 9,440 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,894 Times in 1,783 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by tinfoil View Post
    >Even if you completely illogical math problem was correct (which it isn't)

Where's it wrong? It's simple math. Do you know how to determine probabilities? LOL must not

home / math / probability calculator
    Probability Calculator
    Probability of Two Events

To find out the union, intersection, and other related probabilities of two independent events.
    Probability of A: P(A)
    Probability of B: P(B)
    Please input values between 0 and 1.

Probability Solver for Two Events

Please provide any 2 values below to calculate the rest probabilities of two independent events.
    Result

Given: P(A)=.003 & P(B)=.9

P(A∩B) = P(A) × P(B)
    = .003 × .9
    = 0.0027

https://www.calculator.net/probabili...51&y=16#solver

I screwed up the link
    The link uses 3% death rate instead of the actual .3% so I changed it in this post. At the link, add a 0 to the .03 to make it .003 for the correct death rate from Covid
    Thanks for wasting your time. Your entire calculation is based on a false premise..... to wit, it is false that vaccinations will have no impact on infection rates of non-vaccinated people. The events are NOT independent.

Oops.

10. #84 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,959 Times in 6,246 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 483 Times in 453 Posts

Utter horse shit.

Everyone is at some risk of dying.

Many young healthy people have died.

Teachers, by the very nature of their jobs, have to be closed up inside of a small enclosed room for 6 hours per day with dozens of children, any one or several of which, can be carriers.
    So what? That doesn't mean put healthy strapping 30 year olds as priority vaccine recipients over the elderly and those with underlying health issues.

That makes zero sense.

11. #85 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Thanks for wasting your time. Your entire calculation is based on a false premise..... to wit, it is false that vaccinations will have no impact on infection rates of non-vaccinated people. The events are NOT independent.

Oops.
    You idiot, the CDC survival rate already included that. You suck at this. You're outmatched by a floor guy

12. #86 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

You idiot, the CDC survival rate already included that. You suck at this. You're outmatched by a floor guy
    The CDC survival rate IF YOU GET THE VIRUS.

LOL at you. My dog doesn't understand algebra. Neither does the floor guy.

13. #87 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

The CDC survival rate IF YOU GET THE VIRUS.

LOL at you. My dog doesn't understand algebra. Neither does the floor guy.
    What point are you trying to make? 99.7% survival rate if you get the virus. 0.3% chance of dying
    Vaccine is 90% effective
    Show us the proper formula if this is wrong.

14. #88 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

What point are you trying to make? 99.7% survival rate if you get the virus. 0.3% chance of dying
    Vaccine is 90% effective
    Show us the proper formula if this is wrong.
    There are too many factors for a simple formula. Your base assumption is simplistic. The vaccine is 90% effective means that I am 90% less likely to get the virus IF I AM EXPOSED. It ignores the secondary impact of the vaccine, which is that the number of times I AM EXPOSED drops by a factor that is dependent on how many others get the vaccine, and if those are the people I generally come in contact with. Therefore the effect is compounded. In addition, each vaccine has a separate efficacy in preventing serious illness and death. To sum up, I am less likely to be exposed, I am less likely to get the disease if exposed, and I am less likely to die if I get the disease.

So, your equation is simplistic and baseless. Which fits you perfectly, floor guy. Go lay some tile.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Concart For This Post:

Nomad (03-04-2021)

16. #89 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,386 Times in 3,225 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 189 Times in 178 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CASPER View Post
    Over 500,000 are no longer afraid, looks some want to round that up to 1,000,000.

The funny part is those that say open up 100% and ignore the pandemic were also the same ones First in line to get the vaccine.....
    The Funny part, is the real numbers are closer to that of h1n1 when you honestly report what was,and wasn't a covid death idiot!

17. #90 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,394 Times in 1,136 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 154 Times in 151 Posts
    Blog Entries

That's not what's happening, liar idiot.

Old people can stay home.

lol, they could have stayed home instead of a lockdown, and you all flipped out at that notion. hypocrite.