Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast

Thread: Is Newt Right?

1. #136 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 8 Times in 7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AssHatZombie View Post
    im pretty sure nobody went to jail.
    Trump's thugs went to jail and there are 300 more that are going to go as well as nine Oathkeepers that have just been indicted. The wheels of justice are slow; have patience.
    Thomas Jefferson (to Richard Price) January 8. 1789 "...wherever the people are well informed they can be trusted with their own government..."

2. #137 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,326 Times in 9,834 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 511 Times in 484 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jet57 View Post
    Trump's thugs went to jail and there are 300 more that are going to go as well as nine Oathkeepers that have just been indicted. The wheels of justice are slow; have patience.
    I'm pretty sure nobody has.
    morality is a set of beliefs, attitudes, and behaviors that facilitate voluntary, cooperative and mutually beneficial relationships.

Trump Wins,
    by definition
    https://www.vocabulary.com/dictionary/trump

3. #138 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,485 Times in 52,488 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,514 Times in 2,471 Posts
    Blog Entries

No doubt the 300 will roll over and give up 3 or more of their friends. It will take awhile to work up up the chain to find out who planned and funded this attack.

Trump really fucked them over by refusing to give them pardons. They've got nothing to stand on. Heck, Trump even told them to record it!

God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

jet57 (03-07-2021)

5. #139 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    No doubt the 300 will roll over and give up 3 or more of their friends. It will take awhile to work up up the chain to find out who planned and funded this attack.

Trump really fucked them over by refusing to give them pardons. They've got nothing to stand on. Heck, Trump even told them to record it!

morality is a set of beliefs, attitudes, and behaviors that facilitate voluntary, cooperative and mutually beneficial relationships.

Trump Wins,
    by definition

6. #140 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 8 Times in 7 Posts

That's what cracks me about about Trump running ion 2024. He and Bannon are going to start a network; a troll hole that'll be working for Putin.
    Thomas Jefferson (to Richard Price) January 8. 1789 "...wherever the people are well informed they can be trusted with their own government..."

7. #141 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,485 Times in 52,488 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,514 Times in 2,471 Posts
    Blog Entries

That's what cracks me about about Trump running ion 2024. He and Bannon are going to start a network; a troll hole that'll be working for Putin.
    Trump will run again even if he couldn't legally be put on the ballot. Trump's a narcissist of the highest order. He likes the attention.
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

jet57 (03-07-2021)

9. #142 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

Now there's a pict worth a few thousand words..
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

10. #143 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,266 Times in 7,148 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,197 Times in 1,112 Posts

it's not xenophobic to spot a destructive trade deal.
    I agree with that! America should practice Free Trade wherever we can. When countries like China tips the balance and starts charging America tarriffs, we should stop purchasing those items that are being taxed by China, and look elsewhere to a Free-Trade country to buy from.

America was the first country to make Free-trade agreements, and we should always keep that standard going as we are the leaders of the world! China can do what they want- We can do without them. We should ban trade with them just based upon their Sweatshop labor market and the way China treats women and children alone! ANd given the fact that China hi-jacked Hong Kong and still causing problems for Taiwan, WE SHOULD SANCTION THE SHIT OUT OF THEM.

I myself do not need anything made in China and I make sure I don't purchase things- if it says made in China on it.

And I certainly do not need China to buy anything from me either!
    Last edited by Geeko Sportivo; 03-07-2021 at 06:08 PM.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Geeko Sportivo For This Post:

Blackwater Lunchbreak (03-07-2021)

12. #144 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Geeko Sportivo View Post
    I agree with that! America should practice Free Trade wherever we can. When countries like China tips the balance and starts charging America tarriffs, we should stop purchasing those items that are being taxed by China, and look elsewhere to a Free-Trade country to buy from.

America was the first country to make Free-trade agreements, and we should always keep that standard going as we are the leaders of the world! China can do what they want- We can do without them. We should ban trade with them just based upon their Sweatshop labor market and the way China treats women and children alone! ANd given the fact that China hi-jacked Hong Kong and still causing problems for Taiwan, WE SHOULD SANCTION THE SHIT OUT OF THEM.

I myself do not need anything made in China and I make sure I don't purchase things- if it says made in China on it.

That is much easier said then done.

Are you using a laptop/phone or pad to type that?? Where was it made?? If I may ask?
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

13. #145 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    That is much easier said then done.

Are you using a laptop/phone or pad to type that?? Where was it made?? If I may ask?
    I didn't say that I don't own some things made in China. My laptop could have been made there- but, that is because at this time, we really don't have much of a choice to buy some things from there.

Now if I have to re-iterate I will say that I DO NOT BUY THINGS FROM CHINA SHOULD I HAVE A CHOICE!

That does not change my views on China, Free Trade, or the things we should do to disconnect ourselves with China if we should have to.

I am just saying we better start finding more ways to become more independent from China and less dependent on them- FOR MANY REASONS!

14. #146 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

you're a great american. im being serious.

this is my big beef.

Trump Wins,
    by definition

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Blackwater Lunchbreak For This Post:

Geeko Sportivo (03-07-2021)

16. #147 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

you're a great american. im being serious.

this is my big beef.
    There are probably millions of more Americans greater than I, but I have faith that Americans will figure out what we must do to even the playing field with China.

I've already been reminded here in this thread that I own a laptop made in China. But that was because IBM sold their PC business to Lenova.

America should ban sales of our Best Technology to China! Let's start with that!

There are ways to win the turf war with China, we just have to play it smart and do all the right things.

17. #148 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

There are probably millions of more Americans greater than I, but I have faith that Americans will figure out what we must do to even the playing field with China.

I've already been reminded here in this thread that I own a laptop made in China. But that was because IBM sold their PC business to Lenova.

America should ban sales of our Best Technology to China! Let's start with that!

There are ways to win the turf war with China, we just have to play it smart and do all the right things.
    it's still slave goods.

there was a time when the proponents of slavery in america probably acted like it was impossible to eradicate,
    "you know, slaves picked the cotton in your underwear, therefore, we can never abolish slavery".

why have ideas if you're afraid to be idealistic?

humans evolved morality for a reason. globalists want to return to previous darker eras of human history. reject their idiocy.

globalism is the elite's war on humanity.

Trump Wins,
    by definition

18. #149 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I didn't say that I don't own some things made in China. My laptop could have been made there- but, that is because at this time, we really don't have much of a choice to buy some things from there.

Now if I have to re-iterate I will say that I DO NOT BUY THINGS FROM CHINA SHOULD I HAVE A CHOICE!

That does not change my views on China, Free Trade, or the things we should do to disconnect ourselves with China if we should have to.

I am just saying we better start finding more ways to become more independent from China and less dependent on them- FOR MANY REASONS!
    Yea, a better or rather clearer way, we have no choice, & that is directly thanks to wallstreet & the politicians that serve them.. They sold us, the American worker, the goose that lays the golden eggs to china & there seems no way back......

Right now an argument could be made that the golden goose bs still has some truth to it, but in a few more years it won't.. They will be all honky dory in China & rich & those of us left here they could careless........

19. #150 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Sounds easy huh.

America should...

THere is no person named America that can do that........

America is an idea, a place, many things, but it isn't a person but it is subject to wallstreet & by extension the politicians working for them-> not us..

The problem is wallstreet, they want what will make them the most money, if banning that tech does not do it they are adamantly opposed.....

For decades now the mantra has been what is best for me (wallstreet) is best for everyone.. Example the bailouts, to big to fail-these politicians wrote the rules/changed the rules that allowed them to do this-IT WAS NOT BY ACCIDENT..

"we" can't let them fail=like it was us gonna fail-they kept the gold mine & we got the shaft, again.......

That isn't going to change as long as the two corporate parties are subservient to bankers & such.......