Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 49

Thread: Gov. Abbott under direct orders from Trump.

  1. #1 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    68,368
    Thanks
    5,510
    Thanked 20,674 Times in 13,452 Posts
    Groans
    250
    Groaned 3,536 Times in 3,207 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Gov. Abbott under direct orders from Trump.

    Governor Abbott lifted all COVID related restrictions in the State of Texas yesterday, UNDER DIRECT ORDERS FROM PRESIDENT TRUMP!

    As we all know, TRUMP IS SECRETLY STILL PRESIDENT, while he gathers evidence to arrest all Democrats in Washington, D.C. on PEDOPHILIA charges.


    The reason Trump wants Texas open is because he has had the VIRUS reengineered to target Texas Democrats in an effort to prevent the State from the inevitable blue waive they are afraid of for 2022 mid-term elections.


    https://www.cnn.com/2021/03/03/polit...rus/index.html
    4,487

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Jarod For This Post:

    Nomad (03-03-2021)

  3. #2 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    345
    Thanks
    27
    Thanked 139 Times in 118 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Abbot is a moron. He's going to turn texas blue.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Turgid Member For This Post:

    no worries (03-04-2021)

  5. #3 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    2,312
    Thanks
    2,845
    Thanked 653 Times in 484 Posts
    Groans
    186
    Groaned 113 Times in 106 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jarod View Post
    Governor Abbott lifted all COVID related restrictions in the State of Texas yesterday, UNDER DIRECT ORDERS FROM PRESIDENT TRUMP!

    As we all know, TRUMP IS SECRETLY STILL PRESIDENT, while he gathers evidence to arrest all Democrats in Washington, D.C. on PEDOPHILIA charges.


    The reason Trump wants Texas open is because he has had the VIRUS reengineered to target Texas Democrats in an effort to prevent the State from the inevitable blue waive they are afraid of for 2022 mid-term elections.


    https://www.cnn.com/2021/03/03/polit...rus/index.html
    Rut Roh, wouldn't go down the same rabbit hole as Q NUTS.

  6. #4 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    68,368
    Thanks
    5,510
    Thanked 20,674 Times in 13,452 Posts
    Groans
    250
    Groaned 3,536 Times in 3,207 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by no worries View Post
    Rut Roh, wouldn't go down the same rabbit hole as Q NUTS.
    But this is absolutely just as true as Trump winning the election.
    4,487

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Jarod For This Post:

    no worries (03-04-2021)

  8. #5 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Digging up your yard.
    Posts
    8,181
    Thanks
    1,395
    Thanked 1,273 Times in 1,043 Posts
    Groans
    3,042
    Groaned 154 Times in 151 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Turgid Member View Post
    Abbot is a moron. He's going to turn texas blue.


    I disagree on both accounts. we alll should be open 100%, protect the at risk.

  9. #6 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    345
    Thanks
    27
    Thanked 139 Times in 118 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Big Money Dolla View Post
    I disagree on both accounts. we alll should be open 100%, protect the at risk.


    You trust people to do this?

  10. #7 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    68,368
    Thanks
    5,510
    Thanked 20,674 Times in 13,452 Posts
    Groans
    250
    Groaned 3,536 Times in 3,207 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Big Money Dolla View Post
    I disagree on both accounts. we alll should be open 100%, protect the at risk.
    And kill a lot of people who would have voted blue.
    4,487

  11. #8 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Anchorage, AK
    Posts
    8,728
    Thanks
    3,336
    Thanked 6,380 Times in 4,015 Posts
    Groans
    9
    Groaned 142 Times in 127 Posts
    Blog Entries
    23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jarod View Post
    Governor Abbott lifted all COVID related restrictions in the State of Texas yesterday, UNDER DIRECT ORDERS FROM PRESIDENT TRUMP!

    As we all know, TRUMP IS SECRETLY STILL PRESIDENT, while he gathers evidence to arrest all Democrats in Washington, D.C. on PEDOPHILIA charges.


    The reason Trump wants Texas open is because he has had the VIRUS reengineered to target Texas Democrats in an effort to prevent the State from the inevitable blue waive they are afraid of for 2022 mid-term elections.


    https://www.cnn.com/2021/03/03/polit...rus/index.html
    So you are saying trump has more political power than Biden? I’m not surprised.
    "Where the people fear the govt. you have tyranny. Where the govt. fears the people you have liberty."

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to anonymoose For This Post:

    Into the Night (03-03-2021)

  13. #9 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Digging up your yard.
    Posts
    8,181
    Thanks
    1,395
    Thanked 1,273 Times in 1,043 Posts
    Groans
    3,042
    Groaned 154 Times in 151 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Turgid Member View Post
    You trust people to do this?


    As a libertarian, it's not up to me to trust them.

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Big Money Dolla For This Post:

    anonymoose (03-03-2021)

  15. #10 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Digging up your yard.
    Posts
    8,181
    Thanks
    1,395
    Thanked 1,273 Times in 1,043 Posts
    Groans
    3,042
    Groaned 154 Times in 151 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jarod View Post
    And kill a lot of people who would have voted blue.


    This is fear mongering.

  16. #11 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    345
    Thanks
    27
    Thanked 139 Times in 118 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Big Money Dolla View Post
    As a libertarian, it's not up to me to trust them.


    I think that is a pipe dream. if it was left up to libertarians I'm thinking it would be a lot lot worse.

  17. #12 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    68,368
    Thanks
    5,510
    Thanked 20,674 Times in 13,452 Posts
    Groans
    250
    Groaned 3,536 Times in 3,207 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anonymoose View Post
    So you are saying trump has more political power than Biden? I’m not surprised.
    Obviously, he is still the true president. He won in a landslide.
    4,487

  18. #13 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    68,368
    Thanks
    5,510
    Thanked 20,674 Times in 13,452 Posts
    Groans
    250
    Groaned 3,536 Times in 3,207 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Big Money Dolla View Post
    This is fear mongering.
    Truth
    4,487

  19. #14 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    8,879
    Thanks
    664
    Thanked 5,245 Times in 3,173 Posts
    Groans
    100
    Groaned 1,084 Times in 1,026 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jarod View Post
    And kill a lot of people who would have voted blue.
    It is impossible to protect the at risk population and open up 100%. Thanks for quoting his stupidity, my IQ is dropping just from having read it.


  20. The Following User Says Thank You to Concart For This Post:

    Jarod (03-03-2021)

  21. #15 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    8,879
    Thanks
    664
    Thanked 5,245 Times in 3,173 Posts
    Groans
    100
    Groaned 1,084 Times in 1,026 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Turgid Member View Post
    I think that is a pipe dream. if it was left up to libertarians I'm thinking it would be a lot lot worse.
    Libertarians sound great in in coffee shops or over about 13, 14 beers. But libertarianism is nonsense. They don't believe in their own positions.

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to Concart For This Post:

    Althea (03-03-2021)

Similar Threads

  1. TRUMP WANTS 2,000 in direct payments, not 600.00
    By blackascoal in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 134
    Last Post: 12-23-2020, 05:45 PM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-30-2020, 03:13 PM
  3. MSNBC Took Direct Orders From The Clintons & Corporate Democrats
    By Cinnabar in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-22-2020, 03:16 PM
  4. Putin has direct access to Trump*
    By Micawber in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-18-2020, 12:03 PM
  5. Trump taking direct aim at Teabilly Nation, here come the audits
    By reagansghost in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-12-2018, 10:54 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •