Members banned from this thread: Truth Detector, MAGA MAN, Text Drivers are Killers, Sailor and Stone

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Leaked Alex Jones 2019 video "God, I'm so fucking sick of Trump!!!"

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,781 Times in 3,068 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 124 Times in 122 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Just more proof of what a bunch of gullible idiots and tools you righties are.

Leaked Video Shows Alex Jones Ranting That He's So 'F**king' Sick Of Trump

Josephine Harvey·Reporter, HuffPost
    Tue, March 2, 2021, 11:22 PM

https://currently.att.yahoo.com/att/...l&uh_test=1_11

Conspiracy theorist and far-right talk radio host Alex Jones, who has promoted Donald Trump to his audience extensively for years, is heard in a newly leaked video expressing disgust at the former president in 2019.

“It’s the truth, and I’m just going to say it. That I wish I never would have fucking met Trump,” Jones says in the footage. “I wish it never would have happened. And it’s not the attacks I’ve been through. I’m so sick of fucking Donald Trump, man. God, I’m fucking sick of him. And I’m not doing this because, like, I’m kissing his fucking ass, you know. It’s, like, I’m sick of it.”

Filmmaker Caolan Robertson, who shot a propaganda film called “You Can’t Watch This” with the Infowars host, leaked the footage to the Southern Poverty Law Center’s Hatewatch initiative, which monitors far-right extremism in the U.S.

Robertson told Hatewatch that Jones asked him to discard the footage, which he said was shot in January 2019 in Austin, Texas. He provided text messages between him and Jones corroborating his account.

Robertson shared the footage to expose how Jones is exploiting Trump’s supporters and his audience, he told the group. During that same shoot, he recalled, Jones bragged about making tens of millions of dollars in 2018 and mocked his audience, claiming they would “buy anything.”

“Alex Jones doesn’t care about most of the stuff he professes to,” Robertson told Hatewatch. “It just shows he doesn’t care about anything he talks about. He doesn’t like Trump, but then goes on camera talking about how Trump is the savior.”

Indeed, Jones has filled his pockets by spreading fear and conspiracy theories, and by selling products that capitalize on them. He has publicly been a fervent supporter of Trump, whom he interviewed in 2015, throughout the course of his campaigns and presidency. In 2018, when Jones was banned from Twitter, Trump showed implicit support for him as he railed against the silencing of conservative voices. Jones claimed at the time that he was advising the president.

On Jan. 6, Jones hyped up the crowd at Trump’s “March to Save America” rally in Washington, D.C., before attendees went on to stage a deadly insurrection on the U.S. Capitol. The FBI and Justice Department are investigating whether Jones and other right-wing figures may have played a role in inspiring the riot, according to The Washington Post.

Robertson, who has worked closely with many far-right provocateurs, went viral himself in 2017 after he was filmed giving a racist and vitriolic speech following the Westminster Bridge terrorist attack in London. He has since tried to rehabilitate his image. He told Hatewatch he is working to undo the damage he did while working with extremists like Jones.

Infowars did not immediately respond to HuffPost’s request for comment.
    FAKE NEWS.

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

It's all about feeding into their hatred, bigotry and xenophobia.
    The hatred, bigotry, and xenophobia are YOURS. Own it!

They don't give a shit if they're being played for suckers as long as their asshole views are reinforced and validated.
    Again, YOUR issues, not mine.

Stupid hillbillies.
    This is the hatred and bigotry that you made reference to earlier. See, it really IS your's. OWN IT!

3. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,904 Times in 7,964 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,669 Times in 1,547 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gfm7175 View Post
    FAKE NEWS.
    You've got a fake brain.

And it's a cheap fake, too.

Made in China, most likely.

The hatred, bigotry, and xenophobia are YOURS. Own it!

Again, YOUR issues, not mine.

This is the hatred and bigotry that you made reference to earlier. See, it really IS your's. OWN IT!
    https://i.postimg.cc/PqVCnGks/gojoe1.jpg
    C'MON MAN!!!!

4. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,573 Times in 2,247 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 161 Times in 153 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    Jones said in court he is an actor playing a role. That means nothing to rightys. It is still gospel to them. The righty leaders have been playing the followers for suckers to benefit the top 1 percent, and the rightys will never figure it out. It's those minorities and poor people taking your super-duper hard-earned money. The wealthy are your friends.
    Even Glenn Beck admitted he was playing a role back when he was on Fox. Anything to sell catheters I guess.

5. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You've got a fake brain.

And it's a cheap fake, too.

Made in China, most likely.

QED of leftist "adults" having the maturity of a young defiant bratty child.

6. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,904 Times in 7,964 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,669 Times in 1,547 Posts

QED of leftist "adults" having the maturity of a young defiant bratty child.
    Taka a good look before you talk about someone else, bitch....

Because you've got no room to talk.
    https://i.postimg.cc/PqVCnGks/gojoe1.jpg
    C'MON MAN!!!!

7. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Taka a good look before you talk about someone else, bitch....

Because you've got no room to talk.
    Further QED.

8. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,524 Times in 52,741 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,657 Times in 4,376 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    Jones said in court he is an actor playing a role. That means nothing to rightys. It is still gospel to them. The righty leaders have been playing the followers for suckers to benefit the top 1 percent, and the rightys will never figure it out. It's those minorities and poor people taking your super-duper hard-earned money. The wealthy are your friends.
    Very true. I strongly believe that if #TRE45ON hadn't had that ridiculous Apprentice game show, that he wouldn't have won in 2016. The marks really believe that he IS a "great businessman."
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain