Members banned from this thread: Truth Detector, MAGA MAN, Text Drivers are Killers, Sailor and Stone

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Leaked Alex Jones 2019 video "God, I'm so fucking sick of Trump!!!"

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,904 Times in 7,964 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,669 Times in 1,547 Posts

Default Leaked Alex Jones 2019 video "God, I'm so fucking sick of Trump!!!"

Just more proof of what a bunch of gullible idiots and tools you righties are.

Leaked Video Shows Alex Jones Ranting That He's So 'F**king' Sick Of Trump

Josephine Harvey·Reporter, HuffPost
    Tue, March 2, 2021, 11:22 PM

https://currently.att.yahoo.com/att/...l&uh_test=1_11

Conspiracy theorist and far-right talk radio host Alex Jones, who has promoted Donald Trump to his audience extensively for years, is heard in a newly leaked video expressing disgust at the former president in 2019.

“It’s the truth, and I’m just going to say it. That I wish I never would have fucking met Trump,” Jones says in the footage. “I wish it never would have happened. And it’s not the attacks I’ve been through. I’m so sick of fucking Donald Trump, man. God, I’m fucking sick of him. And I’m not doing this because, like, I’m kissing his fucking ass, you know. It’s, like, I’m sick of it.”

Filmmaker Caolan Robertson, who shot a propaganda film called “You Can’t Watch This” with the Infowars host, leaked the footage to the Southern Poverty Law Center’s Hatewatch initiative, which monitors far-right extremism in the U.S.

Robertson told Hatewatch that Jones asked him to discard the footage, which he said was shot in January 2019 in Austin, Texas. He provided text messages between him and Jones corroborating his account.

Robertson shared the footage to expose how Jones is exploiting Trump’s supporters and his audience, he told the group. During that same shoot, he recalled, Jones bragged about making tens of millions of dollars in 2018 and mocked his audience, claiming they would “buy anything.”

“Alex Jones doesn’t care about most of the stuff he professes to,” Robertson told Hatewatch. “It just shows he doesn’t care about anything he talks about. He doesn’t like Trump, but then goes on camera talking about how Trump is the savior.”

Indeed, Jones has filled his pockets by spreading fear and conspiracy theories, and by selling products that capitalize on them. He has publicly been a fervent supporter of Trump, whom he interviewed in 2015, throughout the course of his campaigns and presidency. In 2018, when Jones was banned from Twitter, Trump showed implicit support for him as he railed against the silencing of conservative voices. Jones claimed at the time that he was advising the president.

On Jan. 6, Jones hyped up the crowd at Trump’s “March to Save America” rally in Washington, D.C., before attendees went on to stage a deadly insurrection on the U.S. Capitol. The FBI and Justice Department are investigating whether Jones and other right-wing figures may have played a role in inspiring the riot, according to The Washington Post.

Robertson, who has worked closely with many far-right provocateurs, went viral himself in 2017 after he was filmed giving a racist and vitriolic speech following the Westminster Bridge terrorist attack in London. He has since tried to rehabilitate his image. He told Hatewatch he is working to undo the damage he did while working with extremists like Jones.

Infowars did not immediately respond to HuffPost’s request for comment.
    https://i.postimg.cc/PqVCnGks/gojoe1.jpg
    C'MON MAN!!!!

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nomad For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (03-03-2021), no worries (03-03-2021), ThatOwlWoman (03-06-2021)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,557 Times in 17,087 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,575 Times in 4,254 Posts

Jones said in court he is an actor playing a role. That means nothing to rightys. It is still gospel to them. The righty leaders have been playing the followers for suckers to benefit the top 1 percent, and the rightys will never figure it out. It's those minorities and poor people taking your super-duper hard-earned money. The wealthy are your friends.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nordberg For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (03-03-2021), no worries (03-03-2021), Nomad (03-03-2021)

5. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

It's all about feeding into their hatred, bigotry and xenophobia.

They don't give a shit if they're being played for suckers as long as their asshole views are reinforced and validated.

Stupid hillbillies.
    C'MON MAN!!!!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Nomad For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (03-03-2021)

7. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,447 Times in 7,737 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 509 Times in 502 Posts

8. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,036 Times in 766 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 155 Times in 147 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Dillon View Post
    Interesting, so now the RWNJ is gay?

Figures.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to no worries For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (03-03-2021), Nomad (03-03-2021)

10. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,875 Times in 8,272 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 594 Times in 590 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Just more proof of what a bunch of gullible idiots and tools you righties are.

Leaked Video Shows Alex Jones Ranting That He's So 'F**king' Sick Of Trump

Josephine Harvey·Reporter, HuffPost
    Tue, March 2, 2021, 11:22 PM

https://currently.att.yahoo.com/att/...l&uh_test=1_11

Conspiracy theorist and far-right talk radio host Alex Jones, who has promoted Donald Trump to his audience extensively for years, is heard in a newly leaked video expressing disgust at the former president in 2019.

“It’s the truth, and I’m just going to say it. That I wish I never would have fucking met Trump,” Jones says in the footage. “I wish it never would have happened. And it’s not the attacks I’ve been through. I’m so sick of fucking Donald Trump, man. God, I’m fucking sick of him. And I’m not doing this because, like, I’m kissing his fucking ass, you know. It’s, like, I’m sick of it.”

Filmmaker Caolan Robertson, who shot a propaganda film called “You Can’t Watch This” with the Infowars host, leaked the footage to the Southern Poverty Law Center’s Hatewatch initiative, which monitors far-right extremism in the U.S.

Robertson told Hatewatch that Jones asked him to discard the footage, which he said was shot in January 2019 in Austin, Texas. He provided text messages between him and Jones corroborating his account.

Robertson shared the footage to expose how Jones is exploiting Trump’s supporters and his audience, he told the group. During that same shoot, he recalled, Jones bragged about making tens of millions of dollars in 2018 and mocked his audience, claiming they would “buy anything.”

“Alex Jones doesn’t care about most of the stuff he professes to,” Robertson told Hatewatch. “It just shows he doesn’t care about anything he talks about. He doesn’t like Trump, but then goes on camera talking about how Trump is the savior.”

Indeed, Jones has filled his pockets by spreading fear and conspiracy theories, and by selling products that capitalize on them. He has publicly been a fervent supporter of Trump, whom he interviewed in 2015, throughout the course of his campaigns and presidency. In 2018, when Jones was banned from Twitter, Trump showed implicit support for him as he railed against the silencing of conservative voices. Jones claimed at the time that he was advising the president.

On Jan. 6, Jones hyped up the crowd at Trump’s “March to Save America” rally in Washington, D.C., before attendees went on to stage a deadly insurrection on the U.S. Capitol. The FBI and Justice Department are investigating whether Jones and other right-wing figures may have played a role in inspiring the riot, according to The Washington Post.

Robertson, who has worked closely with many far-right provocateurs, went viral himself in 2017 after he was filmed giving a racist and vitriolic speech following the Westminster Bridge terrorist attack in London. He has since tried to rehabilitate his image. He told Hatewatch he is working to undo the damage he did while working with extremists like Jones.

Infowars did not immediately respond to HuffPost’s request for comment.
    It gets better everyday to see how far up your ass Trump has gotten. LMFAO you dumbass fucking cancer cell.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Yakuda For This Post:

gfm7175 (03-05-2021), Matt Dillon (03-04-2021)

12. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,036 Times in 13,846 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,042 Times in 2,838 Posts

It's all about feeding into their hatred, bigotry and xenophobia.

They don't give a shit if they're being played for suckers as long as their asshole views are reinforced and validated.

Stupid hillbillies.
    All demagoguery, InfoWars to Fox to talk radio, lot of people making a lot of money telling others exactly what they want to hear regardless of validity, as I’ve said before, it is no wonder prior obscure Top 40 disc jockeys have turned themselves into millionaires preying on the wingers, pimping hate to make a buck

13. The Following User Says Thank You to archives For This Post:

Nomad (03-03-2021)

14. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Yakuda View Post
    It gets better everyday to feel how far up my ass Trump has gotten. LMFAO I am such a dumbass fucking cancer cell.
    That's it.

Get it all out of your system.

You'll feel so much better.
    C'MON MAN!!!!

15. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    All demagoguery, InfoWars to Fox to talk radio, lot of people making a lot of money telling others exactly what they want to hear regardless of validity, as I’ve said before, it is no wonder prior obscure Top 40 disc jockeys have turned themselves into millionaires preying on the wingers, pimping hate to make a buck
    Remember Dennis Miller?

Former SNL "Weekend Update" host who used to trash the likes of Reagan and Bush back in the 80's, then after his career went down the toilet he reinvented himself as a right-wing, Rash Limbo wannabe shill for the right.
    C'MON MAN!!!!

16. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

That's it.

Get it all out of your system.

You'll feel so much better.
    You idiots haven't gotten trump out of your system so follow your own advice scrotum face

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Yakuda For This Post:

gfm7175 (03-05-2021)

18. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I haven't gotten trump's mushroom dick out of my rectum or his scrotum off my face
    Please.... some of us are trying to eat lunch, you sick fuck.
    C'MON MAN!!!!

19. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,036 Times in 13,846 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,042 Times in 2,838 Posts

Remember Dennis Miller?

Former SNL "Weekend Update" host who used to trash the likes of Reagan and Bush back in the 80's, then after his career went down the toilet he reinvented himself as a right-wing, Rash Limbo wannabe shill for the right.
    But he didn’t sell, not sure even if he has a radio show any more, he couldn’t quite cross the line over to straight demagoguery

20. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by No mans dick is far from my mouth4279174
    Please.... some of us are trying to eat cock and it's distracting to hear you say I'm a fucking queer boy
    Hey look whatever your proclivities are I don't think less of you since it's not possible for me to think less of you.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Yakuda For This Post:

Matt Dillon (03-04-2021)

22. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    But he didn’t sell, not sure even if he has a radio show any more, he couldn’t quite cross the line over to straight demagoguery
    He did OK for awhile. Had his own TV show and appeared on several others.

But yeah, thankfully he had a short shelf life.
    C'MON MAN!!!!

23. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Hey look whatever my pervy proclivities are I don't think less of myself since it's not possible for me to think less of myself.
    I've heard that self-loathing is common amongst lowlife scum like you.
    C'MON MAN!!!!