Thread: TX leads the way!

1. #46 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,217 Times in 13,952 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,053 Times in 2,848 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Omar View Post
    “Lead the way?”

Texas is currently experiencing a rise in Covid (https://covid.cdc.gov/covid-data-tra...r100klast7days), while variants have been found in the State, and none of that takes into consideration the surge they could experience shortly due to their recent power outage

Truth be known, Abbott is only doing this to deflect off of the State’s total failure it’s citizens experienced the last few weeks, let the folks have what they want, and if the “dominoes” result in unnecessary deaths, I would label that as anything to rejoice over

2. #47 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,422 Times in 10,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,947 Times in 2,728 Posts

They get in and end up everywhere and Texans stay in TX.
    "Texans stay in Texas"? Maybe not by choice.

And Ted Crud didn't stay in Texas...he high-tailed it for Mexico and Orlando.
    When I die, turn me into a brick and use me to cave in the skull of a fascist

3. The Following User Groans At LV426 For This Awful Post:

Underdog (03-03-2021)

4. #48 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Big Money Dolla View Post
    you stay home, we got this.
    Like how you had it in 2020?

500,000 dead because "you got this".

How can you "get this" when you think COVID is a hoax?????

5. The Following User Groans At LV426 For This Awful Post:

Underdog (03-03-2021)

6. #49 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

But 61.
    You were wrong about everything you said with regard to COVID.

You weren't right about anything.

You were consistently wrong in everything you said.

You said it was a hoax that was no worse than the flu.

Your personal judgment sucks. You need a Nanny State to make decisions for you because you keep fucking up.

7. #50 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,067 Times in 3,417 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 643 Times in 611 Posts

You didn’t care for the question lol?

It’s a shame I wasn’t in Fauci’s place over the past year. I would have mandated that they stop over-cycling PCR tests back in the Spring if not sooner. How could a man in his position manage to *not know* that these tests were being over-cycled and producing false positives?

What does he do, sit in his office and watch viral videos by the hour? How could he be unaware of it?

Why did Fauci wait for the WHO to finally step in *after the election* and stipulate guidelines which reduced the number of PCR cycles——->which reduced the number of active cases AND THEREFORE deaths attributed to the CCP Virus?

61?
    Since you are so smart, Darth, can you explain to us why 558,022 more people died in 2020 than died in 2019 if Covid was not the reason for those excess deaths?

2019 - US total deaths - 2,845,957
    2020 - US total deaths - 3,403,979

https://data.cdc.gov/NCHS/Weekly-Cou...muzy-jte6/data

Surely a man in your position can explain all those excess deaths that weren't caused by Covid.
    "We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."

"Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain - and most fools do."

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Poor Richard Saunders For This Post:

christiefan915 (03-03-2021)

9. #51 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    “Lead the way?”

Texas is currently experiencing a rise in Covid (https://covid.cdc.gov/covid-data-tra...r100klast7days), while variants have been found in the State, and none of that takes into consideration the surge they could experience shortly due to their recent power outage

Truth be known, Abbott is only doing this to deflect off of the State’s total failure it’s citizens experienced the last few weeks, let the folks have what they want, and if the “dominoes” result in unnecessary deaths, I would label that as anything to rejoice over
    Like I said in another post, we’ll finally get to have a good read on the actual efficacy [as opposed to the assumed efficacy] of some of these guidelines.

We’ll see if the doomsayers are right or not. If not, they’ll get real quiet and talk about something else.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

10. #52 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,217 Times in 13,952 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,053 Times in 2,848 Posts

Like I said in another post, we’ll finally get to have a good read on the actual efficacy [as opposed to the assumed efficacy] of some of these guidelines.

We’ll see if the doomsayers are right or not. If not, they’ll get real quiet and talk about something else.
    So States as South Dakota and such who either pretty much ignored or didn’t enforce any recommended measures wasn’t a “good read?”

11. The Following User Says Thank You to archives For This Post:

Into the Night (03-03-2021)

12. #53 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,394 Times in 1,136 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 154 Times in 151 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    You should be, especially after witnessing firsthand the devastation of COVID in NYC in April 2020.

Oh, but you don't actually live or work in NYC...you just made that up for effect.

No it's not. And if it is, then how do you account for NY flattening their curve for nine months?

Oh right, you don't actually live or have anything to do with NY. You made that part up.

shut the fuck up, douchebag.

Why the fuck would I lie about working in NY?

13. #54 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,394 Times in 1,136 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 154 Times in 151 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    Like how you had it in 2020?

500,000 dead because "you got this".

How can you "get this" when you think COVID is a hoax?????

Shut the fuck up, you dolt.

14. #55 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Why the fuck would I lie about working in NY?
    So that you could pretend that the COVID restrictions didn't work.

That's why you lied on this thread, at least.

You couldn't even keep your lie straight, you drunk.

15. The Following User Groans At LV426 For This Awful Post:

Underdog (03-10-2021)

16. #56 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Shut the fuck up, you dolt.
    You're a fucking liar...you lied about living in NY. You lied about working in NY. You lied about living in Jersey.

All you did was lie about yourself, and you lied about yourself because the truth doesn't make you look good.

It's this kind of shit that resulted in you getting doxxed.

You caused that shit to happen because you lack self-control and self-restraint.

17. The Following User Groans At LV426 For This Awful Post:

Underdog (03-10-2021)

18. #57 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,594 Times in 1,057 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 151 Times in 148 Posts
    Blog Entries

Actually, Abbott tried this earlier on, he had said if we had decreasing numbers for two weeks he would easy up on restrictions, after about four days he said we were good and he eased the restrictions, guess what, the numbers shot up and he ended up having to close down even more than before. Abbott like all politicians is constantly being pushed to open up for business ($$) reasons, our moron of a Lt. Governor actually said early on that we need to just open up and the old people would take their chances, had we done so we would now lead the Nation in deaths. Like it or not the push to open quickly is about nothing other than making money, and while understandable it should not take the front seat over saving human lives. There is zero question as to what Will happen next, every hospital and front line working is now bracing for what will come their way in the next couple of weeks, and Spring Break is right around the corner. When the inevitable happens it should cost the leadership of this State their jobs, and it probably will, though it will do nothing to bring back those that needlessly die due to their greed. I hope a class action lawsuit is brought against those leading this State once the dust settles, they cannot plead that they did not know the facts, they have them, they just plan on ignoring them.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to CASPER For This Post:

christiefan915 (03-03-2021)

20. #58 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Poor Richard Saunders View Post
    Since you are so smart, Darth, can you explain to us why 558,022 more people died in 2020 than died in 2019 if Covid was not the reason for those excess deaths?

2019 - US total deaths - 2,845,957
    2020 - US total deaths - 3,403,979

https://data.cdc.gov/NCHS/Weekly-Cou...muzy-jte6/data

Surely a man in your position can explain all those excess deaths that weren't caused by Covid.
    Perhaps you can explain how we can have so many excess deaths when nearly 50% of 2020 COVID deaths occurred in a population [nursing homes] where the average ‘life expectancy’ is 13 months.

Something doesn’t add up?
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

21. #59 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by CASPER View Post
    Actually, Abbott tried this earlier on, he had said if we had decreasing numbers for two weeks he would easy up on restrictions, after about four days he said we were good and he eased the restrictions, guess what, the numbers shot up and he ended up having to close down even more than before. Abbott like all politicians is constantly being pushed to open up for business ($$) reasons, our moron of a Lt. Governor actually said early on that we need to just open up and the old people would take their chances, had we done so we would now lead the Nation in deaths. Like it or not the push to open quickly is about nothing other than making money, and while understandable it should not take the front seat over saving human lives. There is zero question as to what Will happen next, every hospital and front line working is now bracing for what will come their way in the next couple of weeks, and Spring Break is right around the corner. When the inevitable happens it should cost the leadership of this State their jobs, and it probably will, though it will do nothing to bring back those that needlessly die due to their greed. I hope a class action lawsuit is brought against those leading this State once the dust settles, they cannot plead that they did not know the facts, they have them, they just plan on ignoring them.
    Zero question? That’s an absolute claim.

Maybe I’ll save this for your 61 post lol. Actually, you can bank on it.

22. #60 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,594 Times in 1,057 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 151 Times in 148 Posts
    Blog Entries

Zero question? That’s an absolute claim.

Maybe I’ll save this for your 61 post lol. Actually, you can bank on it.
    Please feel free to do just that, Science, the Medical Community and Common Sense all support my prediction.