Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: THE MINDSET OF THE LEFTIES ....

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 28 Times in 26 Posts

I sat at a meal with 8 friends. One invited their friend from abroad. "You must meet our GAY friend he is lovely, a wealthy business man - he really is nice, he is GAY" (I say this literally as it happened and exactly the way it was said)
    We all sat down and the subject of Donald Trump was mentioned. In the context of: "I hope Trump wins he really is for the Constitution of the USA"! Thats all, no attitude, no ill intent... just a pleasant quite input.
    The so-called "GAY, nice, aware, friendly BUSINESS MAN" (aged 46) said in a loud voice: >> "IF THAT MANS NAME IS MENTIONED AGAIN I AM LEAVING THIS TABLE. THAT MAN IS A RACIST" <<< This is exactly as it happened. We were all friendly and happy and no ill intent or attitude. Yet this pillock, a welcomed guest to our table decided to show his leftie intolerance.
    I said: "Thats fine why the hell dont you leave the table your a grown adult, leave or stay"????

You can multiply this incident by hundreds of thousands. I see this on a weekly basis. NEVE, EVER not ONCE have I or those of us of a similar political allegiance wanted to or attempted to shut down or cancel or be rude or disrespect a person who supports Biden or the Democrat policies.

LIFE IS SHORT - SMILE WHILE YOU STILL HAVE TEETH.

we must all learn to hear what we do not like - the questions is not, "is it pleasant?" but, "is it true?"

2. The Following User Says Thank You to cordeela For This Post:

gfm7175 (03-05-2021)

3. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,761 Times in 17,091 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,342 Times in 2,261 Posts
    Blog Entries

Cool story bro.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to AProudLefty For This Post:

CASPER (03-04-2021)

5. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,185 Times in 7,629 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,051 Times in 998 Posts

Poor, poor Trumpers.

So very sad.

ON HIS WORST DAY, JOE BIDEN IS A BETTER PRESIDENT THAN TRUMP WAS ON HIS BEST DAY!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Frank Apisa For This Post:

CASPER (03-04-2021)

7. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,569 Times in 17,095 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,575 Times in 4,254 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cordeela View Post
    LEFTIE: "Joe Biden, the president is doing wonderful things".
    ME: "Is he, tell me what he is doing I would like to discuss it"?

ME: "Mr Trump lead a peace initiative in the Middle East".....
    LEFTIE: "Shut the fuck up you Nazi if you say his name again I will leave the room"!!

I have witnessed this first hand. It is very common. It is weird. My own family do it as well as friends (now former friends) they(the anti Mr Trump) just can not open their minds and have a two-way interaction.
    This is fact.... a friend of mine told me her friend of 40 years slammed the phone down and refuses to be friends just because she said that she liked Mr Trump - this "friend" loves biden and george floyd and killary and the BLM.
    Her dumping her friend is not the issue the issue is that the Mr Trump supporter was very happy for her friend to support whomever she chooses, she respected free speech and freedom of choice. She was happy for her friend to have a chat about world affairs etc but this biden person totally shut down and had tons of angst. WTF is going on? LOL LOL
    Well, you just proved every single lefty on the planet does not want to hear when you define as good things Trump did will stop the conversation. You must be proud of that accomplishment. If there were only a place where rightys and leftys could debate such things.

8. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,929 Times in 13,196 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 832 Times in 791 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    Well, you just proved every single lefty on the planet does not want to hear when you define as good things Trump did will stop the conversation. You must be proud of that accomplishment. If there were only a place where rightys and leftys could debate such things.
    The Left no more wants to hear someone they hate has done something positive, than they want to hear someone they love has done something incredibly stupid. Their world is that of a petulant six-year-old who wants what they want and will tolerate nothing else, throwing a tantrum if you don't give it to them.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to T. A. Gardner For This Post:

gfm7175 (03-05-2021), Matt Dillon (03-04-2021)

10. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,447 Times in 7,737 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 509 Times in 502 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Apisa View Post
    Poor, poor Trumpers.

So very sad.

(Watch this!) What's your favorite policy Biden has enacted since being elected?

11. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Dillon View Post
    (Watch this!) What's your favorite policy Biden has enacted since being elected?
    Joe Biden rid this nation, and more particularly the Oval Office, of the stench of Trump. That is a contribution to America that is hard to beat.

He has been in office for less than two months; our nation and the world is the better for it.
    ON HIS WORST DAY, JOE BIDEN IS A BETTER PRESIDENT THAN TRUMP WAS ON HIS BEST DAY!

12. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,447 Times in 7,737 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 509 Times in 502 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Apisa View Post
    Joe Biden rid this nation, and more particularly the Oval Office, of the stench of Trump. That is a contribution to America that is hard to beat.

He has been in office for less than two months; our nation and the world is the better for it.
    Is it even possible for anyone to respond with more vapid and meaningless fluff than that?

I asked you to name your favorite policy, not state the obvious about someone other than Trump being in the Oval Office.

13. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Dillon View Post
    Is it even possible to respond with more vapid and meaningless fluff than that?
    I give you credit for trying to be as vapid and meaningless as possible...but you have lots of competition from the other morons of the right.

I think they can out-do ya!

14. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 28 Times in 26 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    Not really... I clearly defined a mindset which is very, very common. The phrase "cognitive dissonance" is often thrown in. But I tend to assume that people, most people will know the basic principle tenet of behaviour for tolerance to debate when it is a participant necessity for debate to take place that of one side wants to talk and has a viewpoint then by a given they must hear what you say and respect your right to say it. The lefties do NOT respect anyone else's right to have a say. But their ignorance is such that they look for OFFENCE, a feeling of hurt which can ONLY come from their subjective stance.
    So if I see a driver who hits the kerb and I say "look at the idiot he is incapable of riving properly" (but the driver happens to be black) .. a leftie, of the current trend, will find the reason to feel hurt that I faulted a poor black man.. whose ancestors were slaves << this leftie will SEEK OUT the reason to feel self hurt... and attack me or scream and walk away despite the FACT .. in no way did I, at all, say or suggest or think... the driver is bad because he is a black driver. THEY INVENT the self hurt because they are stupid but they are also dangerous.

LIFE IS SHORT - SMILE WHILE YOU STILL HAVE TEETH.

we must all learn to hear what we do not like - the questions is not, "is it pleasant?" but, "is it true?"

15. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,318 Times in 2,772 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 215 Times in 209 Posts

This is exactly as it happened. We were all friendly and happy and no ill intent or attitude. Yet this pillock, a welcomed guest to our table decided to show his leftie intolerance.
    Hello cordeela, I think you mentioned somewhere that you live in England. May I ask: have you come across many people in England who admire Trump? If not, do you suppose it's because they are all "lefties"?
    Last edited by Tranquillus in Exile; 03-04-2021 at 06:13 PM. Reason: typo

16. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,781 Times in 3,068 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 124 Times in 122 Posts

LEFTIE: "Joe Biden, the president is doing wonderful things".
    ME: "Is he, tell me what he is doing I would like to discuss it"?

ME: "Mr Trump lead a peace initiative in the Middle East".....
    LEFTIE: "Shut the fuck up you Nazi if you say his name again I will leave the room"!!

I have witnessed this first hand. It is very common. It is weird. My own family do it as well as friends (now former friends) they(the anti Mr Trump) just can not open their minds and have a two-way interaction.
    This is fact.... a friend of mine told me her friend of 40 years slammed the phone down and refuses to be friends just because she said that she liked Mr Trump - this "friend" loves biden and george floyd and killary and the BLM.
    Her dumping her friend is not the issue the issue is that the Mr Trump supporter was very happy for her friend to support whomever she chooses, she respected free speech and freedom of choice. She was happy for her friend to have a chat about world affairs etc but this biden person totally shut down and had tons of angst. WTF is going on? LOL LOL
    BINGO.

Many lefties are full of hate, anger, racism, bigotry, etc... They choose to follow the ways of Satan rather than the ways of Christ.

17. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,781 Times in 3,068 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 124 Times in 122 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
    The Left no more wants to hear someone they hate has done something positive, than they want to hear someone they love has done something incredibly stupid. Their world is that of a petulant six-year-old who wants what they want and will tolerate nothing else, throwing a tantrum if you don't give it to them.
    BINGO was his name-o!

18. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,594 Times in 1,057 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 151 Times in 148 Posts
    Blog Entries

Not really... I clearly defined a mindset which is very, very common. The phrase "cognitive dissonance" is often thrown in. But I tend to assume that people, most people will know the basic principle tenet of behaviour for tolerance to debate when it is a participant necessity for debate to take place that of one side wants to talk and has a viewpoint then by a given they must hear what you say and respect your right to say it. The lefties do NOT respect anyone else's right to have a say. But their ignorance is such that they look for OFFENCE, a feeling of hurt which can ONLY come from their subjective stance.
    So if I see a driver who hits the kerb and I say "look at the idiot he is incapable of riving properly" (but the driver happens to be black) .. a leftie, of the current trend, will find the reason to feel hurt that I faulted a poor black man.. whose ancestors were slaves << this leftie will SEEK OUT the reason to feel self hurt... and attack me or scream and walk away despite the FACT .. in no way did I, at all, say or suggest or think... the driver is bad because he is a black driver. THEY INVENT the self hurt because they are stupid but they are also dangerous.
    If you think only Lefties have an issue discussing issues you really don't pay much attention to your fellow Righties in this site, many are nothing more than trolls looking for someone to scream and spit at and discussion is not even in their skill set.

19. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,573 Times in 2,247 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 161 Times in 153 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Yakuda View Post
    You ever notice though the lying morons never actually leave? How many "entertainers" have promised us they would move elsewhere if so and so was elected? The lying pieces of shit never follow through. No morals no need for integrity.
    You mean like how Trump said he'd leave the country if Biden won?