Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Why Didn't Trump Televise Getting Covid Shot During Presidency?

1. #46 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,623 Times in 11,616 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 513 Times in 483 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    Where was this eagle-eyed clarity the last 5 years?
    Sorry stupid but it has been known since the 2016 election I was not a fan of Trump. Yes I voted for him but I didn't like him.

2. #47 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,647 Times in 16,577 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,435 Times in 1,357 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hoosier Daddy View Post
    thank trump for doing what any and all democrats would have done, only moreso? democrats believe the government is supposed to help people, and not rely always on the private sector to supply demand. 100% funding for developing the vaccine, 100% funding for the production, and 100% of all Americans getting it, for FREE, as you right wingers usually cry and moan, is exactly the same concept as UNIVERSAL HEALTH CARE, which trump and you and other troglodytes avoid like bath water.
    Thank Trump for getting the vaccines developed in record time....give credit where credit is due

3. #48 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,184 Times in 25,719 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,614 Times in 2,498 Posts

Why Didn't Trump Televise Getting Covid Shot During Presidency?

Short answer, because he's as hypocritical AF.

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
    ― Charles Dickens

4. #49 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,061 Times in 7,495 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,103 Times in 1,048 Posts

He could have televised it like Pence and Biden and Obama and Clinton and other repubs did, and a lot of his goofy ass cult members might have decided to follow in his fat pear-shaped footsteps and not only helped themselves and their families, but the rest of Americans, too?

Can a Trump voter give me one good reason he would get his covid vaccination in secret?

Trump and his wife received coronavirus vaccine before ...www.nytimes.com › U.S. › Politics
    1 day ago — Former President Donald J. Trump and his wife, Melania, quietly received coronavirus vaccinations in January before leaving the White House, ...

Trump, Melania were vaccinated for Covid at the White House ...www.cnbc.com › 2021/03/01 › trump-melania-were-va...
    1 day ago — Former President Donald Trump and former first lady Melania Trump received coronavirus vaccinations in January at the White House, said a ...

Trump received COVID vaccine at White House in January ...www.axios.com › Politics & Policy › Donald Trump
    1 day ago — Former President Trump and former first lady Melania Trump were both vaccinated at the White House in January, a Trump adviser tells Axios.

Why Did Trump Want to Keep His Covid-19 Vaccination a ...www.rollingstone.com › politics › politics-news › trum...
    22 hours ago — Former President Donald Trump and First Lady Melania Trump arrive on the South Lawn of the White House, Thursday, Dec. 31st, 2020, in Washington, D.C..

Donald and Melania Trump quietly got Covid vaccines last ...www.theguardian.com › us-news › mar › donald-melan...
    20 hours ago — Unlike other officials, the then president and first lady did not receive their shots on TV.

Donald Trump, Melania Trump quietly got vaccine shots as ...www.bostonglobe.com › 2021/03/01 › nation › donald-tr...
    1 day ago — Donald Trump privately received at least one dose of a coronavirus vaccine while still in office in January, aides familiar with the matter say,
    He took the shot with an 8-ball so Barr wouldn't let him do it on TV.
    Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel. Samuel Johnson, 1775
    Religion....is the opiate of the people. Karl Marx, 1848
    Freedom's just another word for nothin' left to lose. Kris Kristofferson, 1969

5. The Following User Says Thank You to NiftyNiblick For This Post:

Hoosier Daddy (03-03-2021)

6. #50 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,007 Times in 2,639 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 404 Times in 391 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TOP View Post
    Thank Trump for getting the vaccines developed in record time....give credit where credit is due
    allowing funding? and 2 other countries got a vaccine before us and have vaccinated way more. the credit is not for trump for doing what any democrat would have done even earlier, it is for the brilliant scientists and experts we have who actually did the work.

7. #51 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,647 Times in 16,577 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,435 Times in 1,357 Posts
    Blog Entries

allowing funding? and 2 other countries got a vaccine before us and have vaccinated way more. the credit is not for trump for doing what any democrat would have done even earlier, it is for the brilliant scientists and experts we have who actually did the work.

8. #52 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,007 Times in 2,639 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 404 Times in 391 Posts

9. #53 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,821 Times in 17,257 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,596 Times in 4,274 Posts

So Trump got a job in a lab? Trump didn't do anything but take credit. We had a pandemic and people were dying.That tends to get labs working better. They also had a pot of gold with knowing mega millions would be customers. They were going to make trillions. They would have passed that all up if Trump did not say something?

10. #54 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

He could have televised it like Pence and Biden and Obama and Clinton and other repubs did, and a lot of his goofy ass cult members might have decided to follow in his fat pear-shaped footsteps and not only helped themselves and their families, but the rest of Americans, too?

Can a Trump voter give me one good reason he would get his covid vaccination in secret?

Trump and his wife received coronavirus vaccine before ...www.nytimes.com › U.S. › Politics
    1 day ago — Former President Donald J. Trump and his wife, Melania, quietly received coronavirus vaccinations in January before leaving the White House, ...

Trump, Melania were vaccinated for Covid at the White House ...www.cnbc.com › 2021/03/01 › trump-melania-were-va...
    1 day ago — Former President Donald Trump and former first lady Melania Trump received coronavirus vaccinations in January at the White House, said a ...

Trump received COVID vaccine at White House in January ...www.axios.com › Politics & Policy › Donald Trump
    1 day ago — Former President Trump and former first lady Melania Trump were both vaccinated at the White House in January, a Trump adviser tells Axios.

Why Did Trump Want to Keep His Covid-19 Vaccination a ...www.rollingstone.com › politics › politics-news › trum...
    22 hours ago — Former President Donald Trump and First Lady Melania Trump arrive on the South Lawn of the White House, Thursday, Dec. 31st, 2020, in Washington, D.C..

Donald and Melania Trump quietly got Covid vaccines last ...www.theguardian.com › us-news › mar › donald-melan...
    20 hours ago — Unlike other officials, the then president and first lady did not receive their shots on TV.

Donald Trump, Melania Trump quietly got vaccine shots as ...www.bostonglobe.com › 2021/03/01 › nation › donald-tr...
    1 day ago — Donald Trump privately received at least one dose of a coronavirus vaccine while still in office in January, aides familiar with the matter say,
    Sad that this man of the lowest moral/ethical character would do something like this, costing even more lives than he has already fucked up-killed do to childish, selfish actions..

Well he is losing fans, finally...........
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

11. #55 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 28 Times in 26 Posts

IMPEACH HIM THEN.?????
    Why didnt he do what .. Obumma - Clunton - Pedon done???? Err??? Errrr???? I dont think you quite grasp things.

LIFE IS SHORT - SMILE WHILE YOU STILL HAVE TEETH.

we must all learn to hear what we do not like - the questions is not, "is it pleasant?" but, "is it true?"

12. #56 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Blog Entries

Trump might not be President anymore, but the stink he left on you will last your lifetime.
    on me? I would have voted for Biden. I moved out of the country years ago and cant be bothered.

13. #57 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I thought the CDC was not to be believed? I thought the experts weren't to be believed?

I believe the CDC but will ask questions when it goes against my medical training and understanding.

14. #58 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,422 Times in 10,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,947 Times in 2,728 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Turgid Member View Post
    on me? I would have voted for Biden. I moved out of the country years ago and cant be bothered.
    agnes.jpg
    When I die, turn me into a brick and use me to cave in the skull of a fascist

15. #59 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,422 Times in 10,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,947 Times in 2,728 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Turgid Member View Post
    I believe the CDC but will ask questions when it goes against my medical training and understanding.
    What medical training?

(I think you know where this is going...)
    When I die, turn me into a brick and use me to cave in the skull of a fascist

16. #60 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

What medical training?

(I think you know where this is going...)

That's irrelevant. The CDC on several occasions has had some head scratching statements.