Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 65

Thread: Why Didn't Trump Televise Getting Covid Shot During Presidency?

  1. #1 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    4,689
    Thanks
    892
    Thanked 2,262 Times in 1,447 Posts
    Groans
    172
    Groaned 333 Times in 323 Posts

    Default Why Didn't Trump Televise Getting Covid Shot During Presidency?

    He could have televised it like Pence and Biden and Obama and Clinton and other repubs did, and a lot of his goofy ass cult members might have decided to follow in his fat pear-shaped footsteps and not only helped themselves and their families, but the rest of Americans, too?

    Can a Trump voter give me one good reason he would get his covid vaccination in secret?


    Trump and his wife received coronavirus vaccine before ...www.nytimes.com › U.S. › Politics
    1 day ago — Former President Donald J. Trump and his wife, Melania, quietly received coronavirus vaccinations in January before leaving the White House, ...

    Trump, Melania were vaccinated for Covid at the White House ...www.cnbc.com › 2021/03/01 › trump-melania-were-va...
    1 day ago — Former President Donald Trump and former first lady Melania Trump received coronavirus vaccinations in January at the White House, said a ...

    Trump received COVID vaccine at White House in January ...www.axios.com › Politics & Policy › Donald Trump
    1 day ago — Former President Trump and former first lady Melania Trump were both vaccinated at the White House in January, a Trump adviser tells Axios.

    Why Did Trump Want to Keep His Covid-19 Vaccination a ...www.rollingstone.com › politics › politics-news › trum...
    22 hours ago — Former President Donald Trump and First Lady Melania Trump arrive on the South Lawn of the White House, Thursday, Dec. 31st, 2020, in Washington, D.C..

    Donald and Melania Trump quietly got Covid vaccines last ...www.theguardian.com › us-news › mar › donald-melan...
    20 hours ago — Unlike other officials, the then president and first lady did not receive their shots on TV.

    Donald Trump, Melania Trump quietly got vaccine shots as ...www.bostonglobe.com › 2021/03/01 › nation › donald-tr...
    1 day ago — Donald Trump privately received at least one dose of a coronavirus vaccine while still in office in January, aides familiar with the matter say,

  2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hoosier Daddy For This Post:

    CASPER (03-02-2021), christiefan915 (03-03-2021), ThatOwlWoman (03-03-2021)

  3. #2 | Top
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    2,912
    Thanks
    1,541
    Thanked 1,594 Times in 1,057 Posts
    Groans
    146
    Groaned 151 Times in 148 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    If he had more Repubs would probably take the vaccine, but then again trump really does not give a shit about anyone, including his minions.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to CASPER For This Post:

    no worries (03-03-2021)

  5. #3 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    4,689
    Thanks
    892
    Thanked 2,262 Times in 1,447 Posts
    Groans
    172
    Groaned 333 Times in 323 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CASPER View Post
    If he had more Repubs would probably take the vaccine, but then again trump really does not give a shit about anyone, including his minions.
    i think he dislikes the crux of his low educated, low income, voter base more than democrats or independents or sane republicans do. he only hangs around rich guys at his resort, he cuddles up to rich dictators who hate ordinary people and fuck them over for kicks.

  6. #4 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Olympia, Wa
    Posts
    17,444
    Thanks
    1,150
    Thanked 5,065 Times in 4,114 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 207 Times in 196 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Why Didn't Trump Televise Getting Covid Shot During Presidency?
    Sorry but my mind reading orb is in the shop for repairs....it was malfunctioning.
    Dying for the right cause is the most human thing we can do. <<<<<<<<<<<BladeRunner 2049

  7. #5 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    16,841
    Thanks
    9,221
    Thanked 8,809 Times in 6,050 Posts
    Groans
    179
    Groaned 319 Times in 313 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    HURRY!!! HURRY!!! TRY TO KEEP BITCHING ABOUT TRUMP, SO NO ONE WILL NOTICE BIDEN'S BLUNDERS!!!!
    TRUMP WILL TAKE FORTY STATES...UNLESS THE SAME IDIOTS WHO BROUGHT US THE 2020 DUNCE-O-CRAT IOWA CLUSTERFUCK CONTINUE THEIR SEDITIOUS ACTIVITIES...THEN HE WILL WIN EVEN MORE ..UNLESS THE RED CHINESE AND DNC COLLUDE, USE A PANDEMIC, AND THEN THE DEMOCRATS VIOLATE ARTICLE II OF THE CONSTITUTION, TO FACILLITATE MILLIONS OF ILLEGAL, UNVETTED, MAIL IN BALLOTS IN THE DARK OF NIGHT..


    De Oppresso Liber

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Grokmaster For This Post:

    Callinectes (03-11-2021)

  9. #6 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    34,644
    Thanks
    12,263
    Thanked 20,622 Times in 14,404 Posts
    Groans
    23
    Groaned 507 Times in 486 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grokmaster View Post
    HURRY!!! HURRY!!! TRY TO KEEP BITCHING ABOUT TRUMP, SO NO ONE WILL NOTICE BIDEN'S BLUNDERS!!!!
    That is really what this all comes do to.
    Consider the Oyster.

    C-4 is just angry playdoh.

  10. #7 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    7,129
    Thanks
    1,014
    Thanked 2,695 Times in 1,915 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 539 Times in 503 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sailor View Post
    That is really what this all comes do to.
    Biden has blunders? Really? Can you name one?

  11. #8 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    16,583
    Thanks
    79
    Thanked 6,178 Times in 4,008 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 1,312 Times in 1,236 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grokmaster View Post
    HURRY!!! HURRY!!! TRY TO KEEP BITCHING ABOUT TRUMP, SO NO ONE WILL NOTICE BIDEN'S BLUNDERS!!!!
    Blunders???? 60%++ approval. Did the Donald ever come close to that?

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to floridafan For This Post:

    no worries (03-03-2021)

  13. #9 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    32,145
    Thanks
    200
    Thanked 13,863 Times in 9,648 Posts
    Groans
    3,998
    Groaned 3,175 Times in 2,950 Posts

    Default

    Trump was pushing the Covid is a hoax at the time. He knew it was not. So he got the shot. Then he pushed the Corona is a hoax thing the next day. That is good enough for rightys.

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Nordberg For This Post:

    LV426 (03-03-2021)

  15. #10 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    8,435
    Thanks
    5,422
    Thanked 2,017 Times in 1,724 Posts
    Groans
    250
    Groaned 97 Times in 95 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hoosier Daddy View Post
    He could have televised it like Pence and Biden and Obama and Clinton and other repubs did, and a lot of his goofy ass cult members might have decided to follow in his fat pear-shaped footsteps and not only helped themselves and their families, but the rest of Americans, too?

    Can a Trump voter give me one good reason he would get his covid vaccination in secret?


    Trump and his wife received coronavirus vaccine before ...www.nytimes.com › U.S. › Politics
    1 day ago — Former President Donald J. Trump and his wife, Melania, quietly received coronavirus vaccinations in January before leaving the White House, ...

    Trump, Melania were vaccinated for Covid at the White House ...www.cnbc.com › 2021/03/01 › trump-melania-were-va...
    1 day ago — Former President Donald Trump and former first lady Melania Trump received coronavirus vaccinations in January at the White House, said a ...

    Trump received COVID vaccine at White House in January ...www.axios.com › Politics & Policy › Donald Trump
    1 day ago — Former President Trump and former first lady Melania Trump were both vaccinated at the White House in January, a Trump adviser tells Axios.

    Why Did Trump Want to Keep His Covid-19 Vaccination a ...www.rollingstone.com › politics › politics-news › trum...
    22 hours ago — Former President Donald Trump and First Lady Melania Trump arrive on the South Lawn of the White House, Thursday, Dec. 31st, 2020, in Washington, D.C..

    Donald and Melania Trump quietly got Covid vaccines last ...www.theguardian.com › us-news › mar › donald-melan...
    20 hours ago — Unlike other officials, the then president and first lady did not receive their shots on TV.

    Donald Trump, Melania Trump quietly got vaccine shots as ...www.bostonglobe.com › 2021/03/01 › nation › donald-tr...
    1 day ago — Donald Trump privately received at least one dose of a coronavirus vaccine while still in office in January, aides familiar with the matter say,
    Why is Donald Trump rent-free in your head on 3/2/2021?

    Show us on the doll where Trump hurt your butt.

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Matt Dillon For This Post:

    anatta (03-02-2021)

  17. #11 | Top
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    2,912
    Thanks
    1,541
    Thanked 1,594 Times in 1,057 Posts
    Groans
    146
    Groaned 151 Times in 148 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Viewed 73 times, 9 replies, looks like this one scares our local trumplings, once again they see to not realize they are being played....I almost have pity on them....almost.

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to CASPER For This Post:

    LV426 (03-03-2021)

  19. #12 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Kansas City KS
    Posts
    18,329
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 8,463 Times in 5,783 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 683 Times in 632 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hoosier Daddy View Post
    He could have televised it like Pence and Biden and Obama and Clinton and other repubs did, and a lot of his goofy ass cult members might have decided to follow in his fat pear-shaped footsteps and not only helped themselves and their families, but the rest of Americans, too?

    Can a Trump voter give me one good reason he would get his covid vaccination in secret?


    Trump and his wife received coronavirus vaccine before ...www.nytimes.com › U.S. › Politics
    1 day ago — Former President Donald J. Trump and his wife, Melania, quietly received coronavirus vaccinations in January before leaving the White House, ...

    Trump, Melania were vaccinated for Covid at the White House ...www.cnbc.com › 2021/03/01 › trump-melania-were-va...
    1 day ago — Former President Donald Trump and former first lady Melania Trump received coronavirus vaccinations in January at the White House, said a ...

    Trump received COVID vaccine at White House in January ...www.axios.com › Politics & Policy › Donald Trump
    1 day ago — Former President Trump and former first lady Melania Trump were both vaccinated at the White House in January, a Trump adviser tells Axios.

    Why Did Trump Want to Keep His Covid-19 Vaccination a ...www.rollingstone.com › politics › politics-news › trum...
    22 hours ago — Former President Donald Trump and First Lady Melania Trump arrive on the South Lawn of the White House, Thursday, Dec. 31st, 2020, in Washington, D.C..

    Donald and Melania Trump quietly got Covid vaccines last ...www.theguardian.com › us-news › mar › donald-melan...
    20 hours ago — Unlike other officials, the then president and first lady did not receive their shots on TV.

    Donald Trump, Melania Trump quietly got vaccine shots as ...www.bostonglobe.com › 2021/03/01 › nation › donald-tr...
    1 day ago — Donald Trump privately received at least one dose of a coronavirus vaccine while still in office in January, aides familiar with the matter say,
    why? He beat Covid

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to volsrock For This Post:

    anatta (03-02-2021)

  21. #13 | Top
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    2,912
    Thanks
    1,541
    Thanked 1,594 Times in 1,057 Posts
    Groans
    146
    Groaned 151 Times in 148 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by volsrock View Post
    why? He beat Covid
    Then explain why he got the vaccine?

  22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CASPER For This Post:

    christiefan915 (03-03-2021), Hoosier Daddy (03-03-2021), no worries (03-03-2021)

  23. #14 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    life
    Posts
    45,442
    Thanks
    11,673
    Thanked 19,009 Times in 13,316 Posts
    Groans
    241
    Groaned 1,824 Times in 1,738 Posts

    Default

    rofl..why did Harris say she wasnt going to take the "Trump vaccine" and cast doubt?

  24. #15 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    101,556
    Thanks
    7,638
    Thanked 28,922 Times in 23,047 Posts
    Groans
    2,556
    Groaned 2,293 Times in 2,183 Posts

    Default

    whatever his reason was it was successful........you're still talking about it months later.....
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

Similar Threads

  1. Piece of Shot Trump, no covid aid until I am re-elected
    By Rune in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 10-10-2020, 05:53 AM
  2. NBC Dr who claimed to have COVID didn't have COVID
    By canceled.2021.2 in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 07-10-2020, 03:55 PM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-23-2020, 05:36 AM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-27-2020, 05:53 PM
  5. Admit it Republicans, you didn't really win the Presidency...
    By Micawber in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 10-13-2017, 10:07 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •