Thread: Sloppy PELOSI refused Mr Trumps recommendation to have 10,000 National Guard

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 28 Times in 26 Posts

Default Sloppy PELOSI refused Mr Trumps recommendation to have 10,000 National Guard

Sloppy slapper PELOSI turned down Mr Trumps recommendation to have 10,000 National Guard at the ready for Capital hill.

LIFE IS SHORT - SMILE WHILE YOU STILL HAVE TEETH.

we must all learn to hear what we do not like - the questions is not, "is it pleasant?" but, "is it true?"

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,594 Times in 1,057 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 151 Times in 148 Posts
    Blog Entries

Fake News (YouTube)

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,875 Times in 8,272 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 594 Times in 590 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CASPER View Post
    Fake News (YouTube)
    You're right she not sloppy Pelosi she is simply Piglosi. I wish the news would get it right.

4. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,594 Times in 1,057 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 151 Times in 148 Posts
    Blog Entries

Yakuda
    Verified User

This message is hidden because YakAss is on your ignore list.

5. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,030 Times in 8,285 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,673 Times in 2,479 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cordeela View Post
    Sloppy slapper PELOSI turned down Mr Trumps recommendation to have 10,000 National Guard at the ready for Capital hill.
    Uhm... trump was commander-in-chief of the DC National Guard. Pelosi could not turn down "recommendations" from him, because they are orders.

6. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Mr Trump (capital "T") would not pursue a safety line/belt with an absolute nasty moron such as Pelosi he/one would want her to fail. I would. This is the rot of the dems and the lefties. If they ignore you based on ideological terms, then yes let her take the consequences.
    You can lead a horse to water..... (or a cow ref Pelosi)

we must all learn to hear what we do not like - the questions is not, "is it pleasant?" but, "is it true?"

7. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,989 Times in 11,516 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,459 Times in 2,200 Posts

Trump is a traitor.

8. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by BidenPresident View Post
    Trump is a traitor.
    I think you may have forgotten the MURDER - DESTRUCTION - RIOTS - including deaths of BLACK PEOPLE ... caused by the BLM and ANTIFA supported by sleep joe, kamaleeion and other dems with power and influence.
    this is all on video - all on record as absolute indisputable fact.
    So bad is it the MSM and leftie big tech has deleted most of the stuff - bad, criminal stuff done by you leftie dems - the BLM et al.
    Yoiu can literally type into google; "Biden and the BLM cause havoc and all you get is : "Biden and BLM are peaceful and loving"!! So the censorship is there to cover up the communist rotten destruction of the USA.

9. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I think you may have forgotten the MURDER - DESTRUCTION - RIOTS - including deaths of BLACK PEOPLE ... caused by the BLM and ANTIFA supported by sleep joe, kamaleeion and other dems with power and influence.
    this is all on video - all on record as absolute indisputable fact.
    So bad is it the MSM and leftie big tech has deleted most of the stuff - bad, criminal stuff done by you leftie dems - the BLM et al.
    Yoiu can literally type into google; "Biden and the BLM cause havoc and all you get is : "Biden and BLM are peaceful and loving"!! So the censorship is there to cover up the communist rotten destruction of the USA.

The DOJ will eventually criminally prosecute Trump.

10. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by BidenPresident View Post
    The DOJ will eventually criminally prosecute Trump.
    This is the difference between me and a leftie dem... I want what is right and true to happen, under the Rule Of Law. I do not want vengeance. I would not want Biden to be hunted down at every fake chance out of hate and vengeance. Much as I truly despise the man, not because he is a Dem but because he, as a person, a vile, rotten man with no integrity and no moral compass.
    He took an oath yet loved it when the BLM and Antifa killed people (black people) and destroyed cities and states. He is obliged under his oath and the rule of law to condemn violence. By omission he incited it and he loved it, as do all leftie commie dems because their hate for Mr Trump is such that ANYTHING - ANY MEANS is fair game.
    It is a fact. absolute 100% fact the BLM and Antifa killed black people, by their actions and incitement. Biden and kamaleeion said and did nothing. They loved it.
    You could almost hear their brain ticking over saying: "wow another dead black person, this plays well into or BLAME TRUMP campaign, this is just what we want" !!!
    If yo trul think and believe that a man called "SLEEPY JOE" a man "known more for "TOUCHING CHILDREN" a man who can not MAKE A SIMPLE SPEECH OR STRING TOGETHER TWO SENTENCES. A man who has the impact of a damp rag is your man for the Position of President of The Unites States - then there is seriously something very, very wrong and that you dems are willing to see the USA go down the shitter under sleepy joe is so far beyond fucked up it is insane.

11. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

This is the difference between me and a leftie dem... I want what is right and true to happen, under the Rule Of Law. I do not want vengeance. I would not want Biden to be hunted down at every fake chance out of hate and vengeance. Much as I truly despise the man, not because he is a Dem but because he, as a person, a vile, rotten man with no integrity and no moral compass.
    He took an oath yet loved it when the BLM and Antifa killed people (black people) and destroyed cities and states. He is obliged under his oath and the rule of law to condemn violence. By omission he incited it and he loved it, as do all leftie commie dems because their hate for Mr Trump is such that ANYTHING - ANY MEANS is fair game.
    It is a fact. absolute 100% fact the BLM and Antifa killed black people, by their actions and incitement. Biden and kamaleeion said and did nothing. They loved it.
    You could almost hear their brain ticking over saying: "wow another dead black person, this plays well into or BLAME TRUMP campaign, this is just what we want" !!!
    If yo trul think and believe that a man called "SLEEPY JOE" a man "known more for "TOUCHING CHILDREN" a man who can not MAKE A SIMPLE SPEECH OR STRING TOGETHER TWO SENTENCES. A man who has the impact of a damp rag is your man for the Position of President of The Unites States - then there is seriously something very, very wrong and that you dems are willing to see the USA go down the shitter under sleepy joe is so far beyond fucked up it is insane.

fuck off