Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: The LEFT is going to force Cuomo out...

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Stone View Post
    Its all shits and giggles until some woman ends up with a broken neck and dead.
    Like Joe Scarborough's intern?

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,405 Times in 9,440 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,894 Times in 1,783 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    Stone is really not wrapped too tightly. If Cuomo is guilty he will face the penalties like any other person, except Trump, would. His career is over. The Dems tend to believe the women, even ones that may not be his type.
    The reason the Dems penalize the politicians is that they do care about the women and want justice served. That is what it looks like. It is something alien to the right. They attack the women.
    He apparently can't read either. What a shock. Trumps Justice Department attempted to cast aspersions on Democratic Governors. Say it ain't so.

LOL at Stoney. He is such a rube.

3. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by anonymoose View Post
    Well, you have to admit, the best way to stop the spread of a virus is to eliminate those infected. Maybe he should get a Nobel prize to go along with his Emmy for his trophy case.
    The virus survives outside the host. SCIENCE™ says so.

4. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,509 Times in 7,590 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 274 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post
    The virus survives outside the host. SCIENCE™ says so.
    Yes but eliminating those with severe symptoms insures survival of the fittest. I had the COVID and only threw up in the middle of the night. Now I’m immune. Even if I’m not I’d rather get da COVID than the flu. Flu fucks me up bad.

5. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Yes but eliminating those with severe symptoms insures survival of the fittest. I had the COVID and only threw up in the middle of the night. Now I’m immune. Even if I’m not I’d rather get da COVID than the flu. Flu fucks me up bad.
    Focused protection was the only way to handle this properly.

The majority of deaths were in nursing homes, and considering that isolation greatly contributed to the more severe outcomes and the rapid worsening of pre-existing conditions, it's safe to assume that the death toll would have been lower and even much lower.

In Japan and Taiwan, the result has been less deaths, proportionally, than the lockdown countries.

6. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,509 Times in 7,590 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 274 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post
    Focused protection was the only way to handle this properly.

The majority of deaths were in nursing homes, and considering that isolation greatly contributed to the more severe outcomes and the rapid worsening of pre-existing conditions, it's safe to assume that the death toll would have been lower and even much lower.

In Japan and Taiwan, the result has been less deaths, proportionally, than the lockdown countries.
    I really like Cuomos approach. He could use it as a prototype for a revolutionary healthcare system. Isolate the weakest in work camps. Most will die but those that survive earn the right to re-enter society.
    America would have a “super race” population.
    Healthcare costs would go down.

7. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I really like Cuomos approach. He could use it as a prototype for a revolutionary healthcare system. Isolate the weakest in work camps. Most will die but those that survive earn the right to re-enter society. America would have a “super race” population. Healthcare costs would go down.

8. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,386 Times in 3,225 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 189 Times in 178 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    Stone is really not wrapped too tightly. If Cuomo is guilty he will face the penalties like any other person, except Trump, would. His career is over. The Dems tend to believe the women, even ones that may not be his type.
    The reason the Dems penalize the politicians is that they do care about the women and want justice served. That is what it looks like. It is something alien to the right. They attack the women.
    Tara Reade says you are a liar!

9. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,386 Times in 3,225 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 189 Times in 178 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Concart View Post
    He apparently can't read either. What a shock. Trumps Justice Department attempted to cast aspersions on Democratic Governors. Say it ain't so.

LOL at Stoney. He is such a rube.
    What an absolute deflection! You just found a way to blame Trump on a thread about a Democrat perv Governor !

10. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine View Post
    Tara Reade says you are a liar!

JOE BIDEN IS SENILE - HIS FINGERS ARE PENILE - JOE BIDEN IS SENILE - HIS FINGERS ARE PENILE - JOE BIDEN IS SENILE - HIS FINGERS ARE PENILE - JOE BIDEN IS SENILE - HIS FINGERS ARE PENILE - JOE BIDEN IS SENILE - HIS FINGERS ARE PENILE - JOE BIDEN IS SENILE - HIS FINGERS ARE PENILE - JOE BIDEN IS SENILE - HIS FINGERS ARE PENILE - JOE BIDEN IS SENILE - HIS FINGERS ARE PENILE - JOE BIDEN IS SENILE - HIS FINGERS ARE PENILE - JOE BIDEN IS SENILE - HIS FINGERS ARE PENILE - JOE BIDEN IS SENILE - HIS FINGERS ARE PENILE - JOE BIDEN IS SENILE - HIS FINGERS ARE PENILE - JOE BIDEN IS SENILE - HIS FINGERS ARE PENILE - JOE BIDEN IS SENILE - HIS FINGERS ARE PENILE - JOE BIDEN IS SENILE - HIS FINGERS ARE PENILE - JOE BIDEN IS SENILE - HIS FINGERS ARE PENILE - JOE BIDEN IS SENILE - HIS FINGERS ARE PENILE - JOE BIDEN IS SENILE - HIS FINGERS ARE PENILE - JOE BIDEN IS SENILE - HIS FINGERS ARE PENILE - JOE BIDEN IS SENILE - HIS FINGERS ARE PENILE - JOE BIDEN IS SENILE - HIS FINGERS ARE PENILE - JOE BIDEN IS SENILE - HIS FINGERS ARE PENILE - JOE BIDEN IS SENILE - HIS FINGERS ARE PENILE - JOE BIDEN IS SENILE - HIS FINGERS ARE PENILE - JOE BIDEN IS SENILE - HIS FINGERS ARE PENILE - JOE BIDEN IS SENILE - HIS FINGERS ARE PENILE - JOE BIDEN IS SENILE - HIS FINGERS ARE PENILE - JOE BIDEN IS SENILE - HIS FINGERS ARE PENILE - JOE BIDEN IS SENILE - HIS FINGERS ARE PENILE - JOE BIDEN IS SENILE - HIS FINGERS ARE PENILE - JOE BIDEN IS SENILE - HIS FINGERS ARE PENILE - JOE BIDEN IS SENILE - HIS FINGERS ARE PENILE - JOE BIDEN IS SENILE - HIS FINGERS ARE PENILE -

11. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,424 Times in 10,050 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,947 Times in 2,728 Posts

But its not because they actually give a shit about any of the women he terrorized. They could care less. It is about getting the heat off forcing Covid patients into nursing homes and the massive death it caused. They dont want that being talked about because other D governors did it too and they want to stifle the spread. They will sacrifice him to save the others and as a way of changing the narrative. Wicked bastards that they are. HEY!! LOOK OVER THERE EVERYBODY!

We need to stay on this and force the issue. Even after he is gone,...which will be soon BTW..
    Let's talk about the fact that you and Trump lied about COVID for three months before any NY nursing home deaths, and now you're blaming Cuomo for something you and Trump caused because you couldn't control yourselves.
    When I die, turn me into a brick and use me to cave in the skull of a fascist

12. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Conman View Post

Trump

13. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Loose Vagina 426 View Post
    Trump Trump

14. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,394 Times in 1,136 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 154 Times in 151 Posts
    Blog Entries

But its not because they actually give a shit about any of the women he terrorized. They could care less. It is about getting the heat off forcing Covid patients into nursing homes and the massive death it caused. They dont want that being talked about because other D governors did it too and they want to stifle the spread. They will sacrifice him to save the others and as a way of changing the narrative. Wicked bastards that they are. HEY!! LOOK OVER THERE EVERYBODY!

We need to stay on this and force the issue. Even after he is gone,...which will be soon BTW..

The democrat party machine does not like cuomo, hasnt for years. This is a chance to take him out.

They tried with the covid stuff then realized it would mean other d governor would be exposed.

15. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,424 Times in 10,050 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,947 Times in 2,728 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine View Post
    What an absolute deflection! You just found a way to blame Trump on a thread about a Democrat perv Governor
    I'm more than happy to see Cuomo fall.

You couldn't say the same for any Republican, though, because you're a partisan hack...and you know it.
    When I die, turn me into a brick and use me to cave in the skull of a fascist