View Poll Results: When will DEMOCRATS start claiming they "conquered COVID"?

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • They already have started

3 75.00%
  • Any day now

0 0%
  • As soon as they change some more "science"

1 25.00%
  • After Shamala takes over

0 0%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: When will DEMOCRATS start claiming they "conquered COVID"?

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,240 Times in 2,333 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 161 Times in 150 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    Corona is not beaten. The Dems are following what the medical profession wants. That angers Repubs. What do doctors know compared to Jones and Breitbart? The Dems are aware that new variants may change the whole program. They also know vaccines are our best hope. They are following the medical guidelines.
    Dems simply do not say the Trump virus is conquered. That is why they are pushing vaccines masks and social distancing. This is a typical flat-out dishonest thread from legion.
    So what's the difference between Trump's "magic"(which has produced about 6 vaccines so far, and yes I know, not all of them were produced in America), and the jackasses "following what the medical profession wants"? Does one of these two RADICALLY different philosophies NOT involve masks, hand washing and social distancing? And of course you morons aren't gonna say that the wuflu is conquered! Why, if it ever was truly conquered in the traditional sense, we'd have to go back to more traditional election methods and you commies would never hold high office again.
    “The Communist party must control the guns.”
    ― Mao Tse-tung

“Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything.”-Generally attributed to Uncle Joe Stalin

“Everything under heaven is in utter choas; the situation is excellent.”
    ― mao tse-tung

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Callinectes View Post
    And of course you morons aren't gonna say that the wuflu is conquered! Why, if it ever was truly conquered in the traditional sense, we'd have to go back to more traditional election methods and you commies would never hold high office again.
    They've already thought of that.

Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post

ELECTIONS WILL BE A ONE-STOP-SHOP

H.R. 1 is ready to go.

The first step, it seems, will be to take away from red-state legislatures the right to make their own election rules and count their own ballots.

Those, incidentally, are the states that had no allegations of fraud and were able to count their votes in one day (instead of six weeks), and didn't miraculously "find" millions of ballots.

In the 791-page measure, DEMOCRATS demand the outlawing of all voter ID requirements, same-day registration (and mandatory automatic registration), universal mail-in balloting, weeks and weeks of early voting, and ballot-harvesting.

All of these measures, up until the stolen election of 2020, have mostly been either banned or frowned on, owing to the opportunities these lax standards present for fraud.

DEMOCRATS undoubtedly benefited from fraud in 2020 and are anxious to legalize election rigging throughout the country.

Freed from the burden of having to attract voters, they can govern any way they like.

That's how tyranny works.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/02/democrats_plot_to_californify_all_of_americas_elec tions.html

3. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,338 Times in 2,286 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 633 Times in 549 Posts
    Blog Entries

You've done this troll poll at least once already, Dingus Khan. #BigFail

4. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,567 Times in 17,094 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,575 Times in 4,254 Posts

So what's the difference between Trump's "magic"(which has produced about 6 vaccines so far, and yes I know, not all of them were produced in America), and the jackasses "following what the medical profession wants"? Does one of these two RADICALLY different philosophies NOT involve masks, hand washing and social distancing? And of course you morons aren't gonna say that the wuflu is conquered! Why, if it ever was truly conquered in the traditional sense, we'd have to go back to more traditional election methods and you commies would never hold high office again.
    Trump's magic? Are you nuts? Trump had nothing to do with them. He just took credit. People were dying. That is why vaccines are created. That and they have billions of people needing them. profits would be incredible. Did Trump get a job working in a lab? The first vaccine was made in England. Did they give Trump enough credit?

5. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,240 Times in 2,333 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 161 Times in 150 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CASPER View Post
    Was the strain that killed over 500,000 Americans trumps virus? And before you go there I have never called it the China Virus, trump virus or Italian virus, it is simply a virus.

It is a virus and does not give a crap what your political stand is, the virus prefers stupid people that ignore science, plain and simple.
    This is exactly what I think too, with the exception of calling it the china virus. But there are many(perhaps most)on your side of the political fence that believe a half million American deaths are Trump's fault, but cannot articulate precisely how he made that happen. Those same people said biden and the rest of the jackass horde were the only way to save America(and once again, they cannot articulate precisely how biden would make that happen), and they voted solely on that issue too. This damn thing has been so politicized! In 1993, I had the worst case of the flu I had ever had(started with the flu, went to bronchitis, then pneumonia). I not only thought I was gonna die, I WANTED to! Not for one second did I say "damn it, I'm gonna die from the clinton flu". And I have gotten a flu shot every year since, regardless who the president was! There were a few outbreaks of Ebola during the obama years. A couple of cases ended up here, yes, but I never even thought about obama's involvement with the situation.

The political weaponization of a pandemic is dangerous, uncharted territory. Pandemic or climate change, there is no excuse for a politician or political partisan blaming or taking credit for causing or curing either problem.
    “The Communist party must control the guns.”
    ― Mao Tse-tung

“Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything.”-Generally attributed to Uncle Joe Stalin

“Everything under heaven is in utter choas; the situation is excellent.”
    ― mao tse-tung

6. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,594 Times in 1,057 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 151 Times in 148 Posts
    Blog Entries

This is exactly what I think too, with the exception of calling it the china virus. But there are many(perhaps most)on your side of the political fence that believe a half million American deaths are Trump's fault, but cannot articulate precisely how he made that happen. Those same people said biden and the rest of the jackass horde were the only way to save America(and once again, they cannot articulate precisely how biden would make that happen), and they voted solely on that issue too. This damn thing has been so politicized! In 1993, I had the worst case of the flu I had ever had(started with the flu, went to bronchitis, then pneumonia). I not only thought I was gonna die, I WANTED to! Not for one second did I say "damn it, I'm gonna die from the clinton flu". And I have gotten a flu shot every year since, regardless who the president was! There were a few outbreaks of Ebola during the obama years. A couple of cases ended up here, yes, but I never even thought about obama's involvement with the situation.

The political weaponization of a pandemic is dangerous, uncharted territory. Pandemic or climate change, there is no excuse for a politician or political partisan blaming or taking credit for causing or curing either problem.
    While I agree, I would also wonder, if trump had informed the public that he and his wife had gotten the vaccine in January would more of those that say they will not take it be willing to do it? I believe in leadership by example, mainly because some cannot come to the conclusions that you did.

7. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,145 Times in 10,539 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,987 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

When would you like us to, fucking traitor terrorist slimebag.

8. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by GASPER View Post
    trump

9. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Nerdberg View Post
    Trump Trump Trump Trump

10. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You have no knowledge that Americans voted on one issue.
    Biden is following the advice of the Pandemic professionals. Some stupid lefts think the epidemiologists know more than Trump. Can you imagine that?
    This mess is Trump's fault. He let Corona slide while he held rallies and golfed
    Biden is not taking credit. Where do you get that shit? He did say there was nothing in place when he came in. That is just telling the truth.

11. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Trump Trump

12. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,916 Times in 6,548 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,882 Times in 1,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post
    That's the prognosis for nearly all people who get ill from the Chinese disease, according to SCIENCE™.
    Except for 500,000 who have died, tens of thousands hospitalized, and who knows what long term effects. Yes. my dear, its no worse than the flu

13. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by floriduhfan View Post
    Except for 500,000 who have died, tens of thousands hospitalized, and who knows what long term effects.
    Who knows how many died of Wu Flu, how many were hospitalized with Wu Flu, and what long term effects might exist?

You don't, and neither does anyone else.

14. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Trump and Melania got the vaccine in January. For some reason, he did not tell his people. He did not care about the Trumpies. He could have saved a lot of them by touting the vaccine. Instead, it was Hydroxy and shooting light waves inside the body. Since Trump is gone, we do not hear crap like that anymore. But Repub govs are opening the states wide open. They will kill citizens for political reasons.

15. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Trump Trump Trump