1. #121 | Top
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,510 Times in 16,973 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 522 Times in 502 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Apisa View Post
    Poor, poor Trump supporters.

They have a fucking moron to support...so they have to pout.

Joe Biden has already done more for America in 6 weeks than Trump did in 4 years. But that is not hard to do, because Trump left America worse off than when he took office.
    Frank, did you get the Trump vaccine yet? You don't want that damn China virus, it's pretty nasty (if you survive it).
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

2. #122 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by RB 60 View Post
    Frank, did you get the Trump vaccine yet? You don't want that damn China virus, it's pretty nasty (if you survive it).
    Hopefully he won't.

3. #123 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,185 Times in 7,629 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,051 Times in 998 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
    Yea, right... Just distraction for an answer. Tell me, which of the things on that list didn't happen? Oh, just for the record, I'm not a Trump supporter. I'm anti-Leftist / Progressive which pretty much means anti-Democrat since they're one and the same thing now.
    No distraction in what I am writing.

I'm actually getting to enjoy listening to you morons of the right complain about Joe Biden's presidency during his first six weeks. Makes me laugh out loud at times.

ON HIS WORST DAY, JOE BIDEN IS A BETTER PRESIDENT THAN TRUMP WAS ON HIS BEST DAY!

4. #124 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by RB 60 View Post
    No...no "Trump vaccine." I did get the Moderna vaccine...which is the one I hear Trump and Melania got in secret. I got mine at the VA three weeks ago...getting the second shot soon.

The coronavirus is a bitch. Too bad we had a bitch in the Oval Office handling it for the first year. But we've got someone competent in that job, so we are now on a path to beating this thing.

You?
    ON HIS WORST DAY, JOE BIDEN IS A BETTER PRESIDENT THAN TRUMP WAS ON HIS BEST DAY!

5. #125 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,454 Times in 9,909 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 867 Times in 825 Posts

I don't look anything like Sinatra. And I have a singing voice that peels wallpaper off walls.

So...I'll just type FLY ME TO THE MOON.

That will have to do.
    Hopefully you at least use Roma tomatoes for your sauce/gravy!

6. #126 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Stone View Post
    Hopefully you at least use Roma tomatoes for your sauce/gravy!
    I'm Italian descendent from New Jersey, Stone. We call it sauce...not gravy. (Although writers of the Soprano's screwed up and called it gravy.)

And lately (a departure from previously)...I use stewed tomatoes for my sauce base. They simply impart a taste plain tomatoes do not.

My sister, who is a major league cook, prefers fresh, seeded tomatoes as her base...which is my least favorite.

I very occasionally make a marinara sauce, but mostly I prefer some kind of pork be part of the sauce...usually sausage, but occasionally spare ribs...and at other times, braised pork neck bones. (Nearer the bone, sweeter the meat.) A good tomato sauce made with braised spare ribs is beyond compare. If you've never tried it, give it a shot.

7. #127 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,454 Times in 9,909 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 867 Times in 825 Posts

I'm Italian descendent from New Jersey, Stone. We call it sauce...not gravy. (Although writers of the Soprano's screwed up and called it gravy.)

And lately (a departure from previously)...I use stewed tomatoes for my sauce base. They simply impart a taste plain tomatoes do not.

My sister, who is a major league cook, prefers fresh, seeded tomatoes as her base...which is my least favorite.

I very occasionally make a marinara sauce, but mostly I prefer some kind of pork be part of the sauce...usually sausage, but occasionally spare ribs...and at other times, braised pork neck bones. (Nearer the bone, sweeter the meat.) A good tomato sauce made with braised spare ribs is beyond compare. If you've never tried it, give it a shot.
    I'll give it a whirl! But Im tellin ya....Roma's make a great sauce if you want to use fresh tomato. Oh, and of course I knew you were an old Italian,...that why Im asking!

8. #128 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,503 Times in 27,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,565 Times in 18,156 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Omar View Post

He has a stutter you fucking idiot

Trashing your president with lies makes you a piece of shit who cheers when racists attack our nation

Fuck you until all the worlds fucks run out

9. The Following User Says Thank You to evince For This Post:

Frank Apisa (03-03-2021)

10. #129 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,918 Times in 13,188 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 832 Times in 791 Posts

I'm actually getting to enjoy listening to you morons of the right complain about Joe Biden's presidency during his first six weeks. Makes me laugh out loud at times.

Doesn't change you haven't shown where what I listed was wrong. Joke has screwed up major stuff in a matter of weeks, often it appears just because it what was in place was something Trump was doing. An excellent example is Biden's reversal on border policies. Crossings and arrests have shot up to crisis levels. More caravans are coming--the organizers I might note are usually extremely radical Leftists who would like to see the US in chaos. Unaccompanied child arrivals are way up too.
    Where is any of that good for the US?

In the Middle East, he's pissed on the Saudis unnecessarily over both Yemen and the Khashoggi assassination. Then he signaled the Iranians his intent to return to appeasement leading them to announce they're ignoring the treaty he wanted to reestablish and enriching to weapons grade uranium. Today rockets hit a US base in Iraq in likely retaliation for the Syria bombing. Enemies of the US in the region seem emboldened. How is that good?

On Chinese Disease, most of his response so far has been announcing things that were already in place and happening as if he suddenly made them happen. His one clear decision about sending 25 million masks to community centers and such--about 61,000 locations amounts to a meaningless gesture of about 400 masks per location.

Gasoline prices are up about a dollar already due in good part to his early policy decisions on energy. How is that good for the economy?

It's all just lame and the same. Biden isn't doing anything impressive or great, instead he's really just screwing things up in slow motion. I don't expect it to get better either.

11. #130 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

No...no "Trump vaccine." I did get the Moderna vaccine...which is the one I hear Trump and Melania got in secret. I got mine at the VA three weeks ago...getting the second shot soon.

The coronavirus is a bitch. Too bad we had a bitch in the Oval Office handling it for the first year. But we've got someone competent in that job, so we are now on a path to beating this thing.

You?
    Got my first one on Sun. I got the Pfizer. I was scheduled for late Jan, but weather
    slowed shipments and they had to give the second doses on time. No biggie.

There's enough blame to go around. Trump left it up to the individual state's governors.
    But you gotta admit, the speed of identifying it and developing a vaccine for the China
    virus was unrepresented, Trump was backing it 100%. But yeah, the China virus is a bitch.
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

12. #131 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Doesn't change you haven't shown where what I listed was wrong. Joke has screwed up major stuff in a matter of weeks, often it appears just because it what was in place was something Trump was doing. An excellent example is Biden's reversal on border policies. Crossings and arrests have shot up to crisis levels. More caravans are coming--the organizers I might note are usually extremely radical Leftists who would like to see the US in chaos. Unaccompanied child arrivals are way up too.
    Where is any of that good for the US?

In the Middle East, he's pissed on the Saudis unnecessarily over both Yemen and the Khashoggi assassination. Then he signaled the Iranians his intent to return to appeasement leading them to announce they're ignoring the treaty he wanted to reestablish and enriching to weapons grade uranium. Today rockets hit a US base in Iraq in likely retaliation for the Syria bombing. Enemies of the US in the region seem emboldened. How is that good?

On Chinese Disease, most of his response so far has been announcing things that were already in place and happening as if he suddenly made them happen. His one clear decision about sending 25 million masks to community centers and such--about 61,000 locations amounts to a meaningless gesture of about 400 masks per location.

Gasoline prices are up about a dollar already due in good part to his early policy decisions on energy. How is that good for the economy?

It's all just lame and the same. Biden isn't doing anything impressive or great, instead he's really just screwing things up in slow motion. I don't expect it to get better either.
    No explaining things to you people on the far right, TA. Total voluntary blindness is TOTAL BLINDNESS...and incurable.

Biden is doing the right things...and America will be the better for his stewardship. But people like you will never be able to see it. You will instead see Intifa leading the Capitol insurrection...and Trump working for the common person rather than just himself.

Hey...if delusions help...go with them.

13. #132 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You've been keeping us entertained for the last 4 years. We figured we'll amuse you back, a little. We're benevolent people, ya know

14. The Following User Says Thank You to RB 60 For This Post:

Frank Apisa (03-03-2021)

15. #133 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,918 Times in 13,188 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 832 Times in 791 Posts

No explaining things to you people on the far right, TA. Total voluntary blindness is TOTAL BLINDNESS...and incurable.

Biden is doing the right things...and America will be the better for his stewardship. But people like you will never be able to see it. You will instead see Intifa leading the Capitol insurrection...and Trump working for the common person rather than just himself.

Hey...if delusions help...go with them.
    Then show me how he's doing things right. I showed with examples, how he's screwing up.

What's he doing right on illegal immigration issues?
    What's he doing that's correct on foreign policy?
    How is he doing things right on energy policy?

The metric I'd use is the results from those policies are improving things for America's citizens. That prices are going down or stable on economic issues. That our security as a nation is improved with regard to foreign affairs. That we're improving as a nation.
    Right now, Biden's not improving things. I demonstrated that with examples. Show me where I'm wrong.

16. #134 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Then show me how he's doing things right. I showed with examples, how he's screwing up.

The metric I'd use is the results from those policies are improving things for America's citizens. That prices are going down or stable on economic issues. That our security as a nation is improved with regard to foreign affairs. That we're improving as a nation.
    Right now, Biden's not improving things. I demonstrated that with examples. Show me where I'm wrong.
    TA...I am not going through a big dissertation with you on this issue. I have determined that people like you are not receptive to anything but your distorted perceptions of things.

You are entitled to that...I do not begrudge it, but I do not choose to waste my time attempting to "get through." That is not going to happen.

My one comment in response would be:

Joe Biden has taken the office of the presidency away from Trump...and I consider that to be one of the greatest contributions ever to the great American experiment with democracy. Yes...under Biden (or almost anyone for that matter) we ARE improving.

17. #135 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,405 Times in 9,440 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,894 Times in 1,783 Posts
    Blog Entries

The problem is that your examples are either opinions or lies. Like the gas thing (a lie), and the border numbers (totally exaggerated). When you have to lie and exaggerate to prove your point, your point is almost certainly wrong.