Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 140

Thread: This is actually sad

  1. #1 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    44,587
    Thanks
    12,907
    Thanked 29,276 Times in 19,186 Posts
    Groans
    6
    Groaned 1,230 Times in 1,163 Posts

    Default This is actually sad

    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Darth Omar For This Post:

    Callinectes (03-02-2021), Celticguy (03-02-2021)

  3. #2 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    93,878
    Thanks
    46,909
    Thanked 29,007 Times in 22,180 Posts
    Groans
    38,423
    Groaned 4,251 Times in 4,052 Posts
    Blog Entries
    50

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Omar View Post
    Seriously, I love Dave Rubin!

    https://youtube.com/c/RubinReport
    .

    An estimated 61-80,000 Americans died and 800,000 were hospitalised in the 2017-18 flu season, including the most virulent Type A version of H3N2, so why didn't you arseholes call for the total destruction of the world's economic system then? I hope you have plenty of time to ponder over that when you all lose your houses, jobs and relationships!

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Primavera For This Post:

    tinfoil (03-02-2021)

  5. #3 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Location
    margaritaville
    Posts
    9,854
    Thanks
    4,008
    Thanked 4,935 Times in 3,381 Posts
    Groans
    17
    Groaned 229 Times in 212 Posts

    Default

    I know. Its bad. In a way I feel bad for him because I have compassion. They are using Joe,... like many of us thought from the start. When they are done using him,.... which looks to be soon,... they will dump him and move on. How despicable.

  6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Stone For This Post:

    Callinectes (03-02-2021), Darth Omar (03-02-2021), ExpressLane (03-02-2021), Matt Dillon (03-02-2021), tinfoil (03-02-2021)

  7. #4 | Top
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    43,200
    Thanks
    10,758
    Thanked 11,534 Times in 8,589 Posts
    Groans
    43
    Groaned 4,524 Times in 3,857 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Omar View Post
    Trump is no longer President. That is what counts.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to domer76 For This Post:

    Nomad (03-02-2021)

  9. #5 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    44,587
    Thanks
    12,907
    Thanked 29,276 Times in 19,186 Posts
    Groans
    6
    Groaned 1,230 Times in 1,163 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Primavera View Post
    Seriously, I love Dave Rubin!

    https://youtube.com/c/RubinReport
    Shows what I know lol.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Darth Omar For This Post:

    Primavera (03-02-2021)

  11. #6 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    44,587
    Thanks
    12,907
    Thanked 29,276 Times in 19,186 Posts
    Groans
    6
    Groaned 1,230 Times in 1,163 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stone View Post
    I know. Its bad. In a way I feel bad for him because I have compassion. They are using Joe,... like many of us thought from the start. When they are done using him,.... which looks to be soon,... they will dump him and move on. How despicable.
    There is a clear and present danger [for democrats] that tens of millions of voters will recognize that.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

  12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Darth Omar For This Post:

    Callinectes (03-02-2021), Matt Dillon (03-02-2021), Stone (03-02-2021)

  13. #7 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    life
    Posts
    45,442
    Thanks
    11,673
    Thanked 19,009 Times in 13,316 Posts
    Groans
    241
    Groaned 1,824 Times in 1,738 Posts

    Default

    the only thing keeping Biden going is Adderall,,
    the last thing we needed was a brain dead "moderate" strings being pulled by the Progs

  14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to anatta For This Post:

    Callinectes (03-02-2021), Matt Dillon (03-02-2021), Stone (03-02-2021), Wolverine (03-02-2021)

  15. #8 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Location
    margaritaville
    Posts
    9,854
    Thanks
    4,008
    Thanked 4,935 Times in 3,381 Posts
    Groans
    17
    Groaned 229 Times in 212 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by domer76 View Post
    Trump is no longer President. That is what counts.
    Even if it means rigging an election to install a guy that is months away from being pushed around in a wheelchair with a blanket on his lap while he mutters something about cornpop and hairy legs.

  16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stone For This Post:

    Callinectes (03-02-2021), ExpressLane (03-02-2021)

  17. #9 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Central New Jersey
    Posts
    16,767
    Thanks
    9,385
    Thanked 8,694 Times in 5,456 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 823 Times in 787 Posts

    Default

    On his worst day, Joe Biden is more coherent, intellectual, articulate, and competent than Trump on his best day.

    Stop worrying about Joe. He will do fine...and so will America under his watch.

    What should concern you people is why you continue to support the likes of Trump.

    You should be asking yourselves why you continue that support...rather than doing everything in your power to eliminate his influence on your political party.
    TIME FOR A NEW START. LET US TRULY MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN.

  18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Frank Apisa For This Post:

    AProudLefty (03-02-2021), CASPER (03-02-2021), Iolo/Penderyn (03-02-2021), no worries (03-02-2021), Nomad (03-02-2021)

  19. #10 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Location
    margaritaville
    Posts
    9,854
    Thanks
    4,008
    Thanked 4,935 Times in 3,381 Posts
    Groans
    17
    Groaned 229 Times in 212 Posts

    Default

    In the end everyone pays for their sins. The D's will pay dearly for everything they have done in the last year including this. There are still good people from both sides left in the world and these things sicken them.

  20. #11 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    787
    Thanks
    131
    Thanked 171 Times in 135 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 28 Times in 26 Posts

    Default

    I honestly do not find it good or acceptable for any form of mickey taking or knocking of a person with such a cognitive affliction. My argument is at the DEM LEFTIES who were determined to do ANYTHING to express their hatred of Mr Trump. ANYTHING!!! So for the DEM LEFTIES it was/is perfectly OK to put Biden in power despite the clear visible failings in his mind. Forget their love for the criminal BLM and criminal ANTIFA and their denial of killings and destruction they incited.
    ITS ALL OK as long as their TRUMP HATE can be attached to something.
    I would never, ever support Trump standing for election if he had such mental affliction. And I am not talking about hating what he says I am talking about clinical mental impairment. So dont twist my words.
    You DEMS do not give a flying fuff. You have no morals, no values, no respect for the rule of law. YOU JUDST DONT GIVE A SHIT and thats a fact.
    You cant even have a discussion without vitriol and hate and name calling. This is why I don't respect you. I tried to have proper argument and listen to points of view... but you have shown you don't give a fuff. You HATE Mr Trump and thats the limit of your thinking.
    Biden had this mental impairment months before the election - there are videos of him messing up big style - relative to the position he was aspiring to Leader Of The Most Powerful Country on Earth. You guys just don't get it, furthermore YOU DONT GIVE A DAMN. I care more for Bidens health than you Dems. This is what INTEGRITY MEANS <<< you can not argue back because you have no integrity. If you have no integrity NOTHING you say has worth or credence.

    LIFE IS SHORT - SMILE WHILE YOU STILL HAVE TEETH.

    we must all learn to hear what we do not like - the questions is not, "is it pleasant?" but, "is it true?"

  21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cordeela For This Post:

    anatta (03-02-2021), Stone (03-02-2021), Wolverine (03-02-2021)

  22. #12 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Central New Jersey
    Posts
    16,767
    Thanks
    9,385
    Thanked 8,694 Times in 5,456 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 823 Times in 787 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cordeela View Post
    I honestly do not find it good or acceptable for any form of mickey taking or knocking of a person with such a cognitive affliction. My argument is at the DEM LEFTIES who were determined to do ANYTHING to express their hatred of Mr Trump. ANYTHING!!! So for the DEM LEFTIES it was/is perfectly OK to put Biden in power despite the clear visible failings in his mind. Forget their love for the criminal BLM and criminal ANTIFA and their denial of killings and destruction they incited.
    ITS ALL OK as long as their TRUMP HATE can be attached to something.
    I would never, ever support Trump standing for election if he had such mental affliction. And I am not talking about hating what he says I am talking about clinical mental impairment. So dont twist my words.
    You DEMS do not give a flying fuff. You have no morals, no values, no respect for the rule of law. YOU JUDST DONT GIVE A SHIT and thats a fact.
    You cant even have a discussion without vitriol and hate and name calling. This is why I don't respect you. I tried to have proper argument and listen to points of view... but you have shown you don't give a fuff. You HATE Mr Trump and thats the limit of your thinking.
    Biden had this mental impairment months before the election - there are videos of him messing up big style - relative to the position he was aspiring to Leader Of The Most Powerful Country on Earth. You guys just don't get it, furthermore YOU DONT GIVE A DAMN. I care more for Bidens health than you Dems. This is what INTEGRITY MEANS <<< you can not argue back because you have no integrity. If you have no integrity NOTHING you say has worth or credence.
    I agree with the bolded comment. So why don't you just shut the fuck up?
    TIME FOR A NEW START. LET US TRULY MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN.

  23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Frank Apisa For This Post:

    domer76 (03-02-2021), Nomad (03-02-2021)

  24. #13 | Top
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    2,912
    Thanks
    1,541
    Thanked 1,594 Times in 1,057 Posts
    Groans
    146
    Groaned 151 Times in 148 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cordeela View Post
    I honestly do not find it good or acceptable for any form of mickey taking or knocking of a person with such a cognitive affliction. My argument is at the DEM LEFTIES who were determined to do ANYTHING to express their hatred of Mr Trump. ANYTHING!!! So for the DEM LEFTIES it was/is perfectly OK to put Biden in power despite the clear visible failings in his mind. Forget their love for the criminal BLM and criminal ANTIFA and their denial of killings and destruction they incited.
    ITS ALL OK as long as their TRUMP HATE can be attached to something.
    I would never, ever support Trump standing for election if he had such mental affliction. And I am not talking about hating what he says I am talking about clinical mental impairment. So dont twist my words.
    You DEMS do not give a flying fuff. You have no morals, no values, no respect for the rule of law. YOU JUDST DONT GIVE A SHIT and thats a fact.
    You cant even have a discussion without vitriol and hate and name calling. This is why I don't respect you. I tried to have proper argument and listen to points of view... but you have shown you don't give a fuff. You HATE Mr Trump and thats the limit of your thinking.
    Biden had this mental impairment months before the election - there are videos of him messing up big style - relative to the position he was aspiring to Leader Of The Most Powerful Country on Earth. You guys just don't get it, furthermore YOU DONT GIVE A DAMN. I care more for Bidens health than you Dems. This is what INTEGRITY MEANS <<< you can not argue back because you have no integrity. If you have no integrity NOTHING you say has worth or credence.
    You think trump is not mentally ill? How cute. Never mention the word integrity when you support someone that does not have an ounce of it,.....

  25. The Following User Groans At CASPER For This Awful Post:

    Wolverine (03-02-2021)

  26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to CASPER For This Post:

    domer76 (03-02-2021), Frank Apisa (03-02-2021), no worries (03-02-2021), Nomad (03-02-2021)

  27. #14 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    29,414
    Thanks
    4,801
    Thanked 12,807 Times in 8,884 Posts
    Groans
    98
    Groaned 2,831 Times in 2,600 Posts
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default

    Nice thread subject.

  28. #15 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    101,569
    Thanks
    7,641
    Thanked 28,928 Times in 23,053 Posts
    Groans
    2,557
    Groaned 2,293 Times in 2,183 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Omar View Post
    they can't say we didn't warn them....
    Isaiah 6:5
    Woe to me! I cried. I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •