Thread: THE MINDSET OF THE SHEEPIES .....

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 28 Times in 26 Posts

Default THE MINDSET OF THE SHEEPIES .....

A man wakes up one morning with a bizarre idea: that he is dead. He can't shake it, and for weeks he keeps insisting he's a dead man. Doctors devise a plan. They spend hours discussing the fact that living people bleed, and dead people do not. This involves countless pictures, descriptions, videos, and other proofs. Eventually, the man agrees. He declares, without any qualifications, that only living people bleed. As soon as the man makes that remark, a nurse reaches out and sticks him in the arm with a needle. Looking at the little trickle of blood, the man says with surprise, "I guess I was wrong…dead people bleed, too!"

LIFE IS SHORT - SMILE WHILE YOU STILL HAVE TEETH.

we must all learn to hear what we do not like - the questions is not, "is it pleasant?" but, "is it true?"

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,109 Times in 12,635 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,444 Times in 1,388 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cordeela View Post
    A man wakes up one morning with a bizarre idea: that he is dead. He can't shake it, and for weeks he keeps insisting he's a dead man. Doctors devise a plan. They spend hours discussing the fact that living people bleed, and dead people do not. This involves countless pictures, descriptions, videos, and other proofs. Eventually, the man agrees. He declares, without any qualifications, that only living people bleed. As soon as the man makes that remark, a nurse reaches out and sticks him in the arm with a needle. Looking at the little trickle of blood, the man says with surprise, "I guess I was wrong…dead people bleed, too!"
    Jordan Peterson talks a lot about how very important books by very important people keep turning out to be, when actually read, a painfully obvious waste of time. Yet they have built reputations. What does that say about us?
    I choose my own words like the Americans of olden times........before this dystopia arrived.

DARK AGES SUCK!

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,109 Times in 12,635 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,444 Times in 1,388 Posts
    Blog Entries

Gad Saad Jordan Peterson Camille Paglia and a bunch of others keep talking about how very important books by very important people which are very hard to read, when decoded, turn out to be all mumbo jumbo.
    I choose my own words like the Americans of olden times........before this dystopia arrived.

DARK AGES SUCK!

4. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,295 Times in 5,845 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 390 Times in 368 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cordeela View Post
    You're one of the sheepies, you know that right?
    Don't be afraid to see what you see

5. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 28 Times in 26 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Guille View Post
    You're one of the sheepies, you know that right?
    Good, I see what you did there. Well done.

LIFE IS SHORT - SMILE WHILE YOU STILL HAVE TEETH.

we must all learn to hear what we do not like - the questions is not, "is it pleasant?" but, "is it true?"