1. #76 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,594 Times in 1,057 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 151 Times in 148 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Hello CASPER,

Makes sense. It all adds up. Too bad. What a sad man. All that money and can't even enjoy the simple things in life.
    Yes, it is, but for people like trump they still enjoy winning, they believe they have a right to cheat and it does not change anything, winning is all that matters, the elections were proof of that. It is all part of his personality disorder.

2. #77 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,108 Times in 13,083 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello CASPER,

Quote Originally Posted by CASPER View Post
    Yes, it is, but for people like trump they still enjoy winning, they believe they have a right to cheat and it does not change anything, winning is all that matters, the elections were proof of that. It is all part of his personality disorder.
    I'm not so sure he really enjoys it at all. That doesn't seem like the right word. I think he expects it, just feels normal to him to think he's winning. He doesn't appear to have any enjoyment of anything. It is simply the case that if he doesn't win, he's very angry, can't accept that.

I bet when Lindsey Graham played with him, Lindsey would make sure he didn't beat Trump. I bet Lindsey knew it would not be good if he beat Trump. I would totally not be surprised if Lindsey would make sure to purposely mess up if it looked like he was going to come out ahead. I wonder if Lindsey would have some really bad fairway shots on the back nine. Or simply use too much club on the approach and overshoot the green. That can be a real stroke eater. Especially for a green that is sloped toward the fairway. You get back there behind it and it gets real hard to make one stick on the green.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

3. #78 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,581 Times in 9,703 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,312 Times in 1,210 Posts
    Blog Entries

Can Joe even walk up stairs?

4. #79 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 83,427 Times in 53,292 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,661 Times in 4,380 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    I'm not so sure he really enjoys it at all. That doesn't seem like the right word. I think he expects it, just feels normal to him to think he's winning. He doesn't appear to have any enjoyment of anything. It is simply the case that if he doesn't win, he's very angry, can't accept that.

I bet when Lindsey Graham played with him, Lindsey would make sure he didn't beat Trump. I bet Lindsey knew it would not be good if he beat Trump. I would totally not be surprised if Lindsey would make sure to purposely mess up if it looked like he was going to come out ahead. I wonder if Lindsey would have some really bad fairway shots on the back nine. Or simply use too much club on the approach and overshoot the green. That can be a real stroke eater. Especially for a green that is sloped toward the fairway. You get back there behind it and it gets real hard to make one stick on the green.
    Reminds me of some tyrant king of old. Anyone who dares to beat him at a game loses his head -- literally.
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

5. The Following User Says Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

PoliTalker (03-04-2021)

6. #80 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,108 Times in 13,083 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello ThatOwlWoman,

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    Reminds me of some tyrant king of old. Anyone who dares to beat him at a game loses his head -- literally.
    LOL!

Exactly.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (03-04-2021)