Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Just an FYI... Rule 14... If all you do is follow someone around...

1. #76 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,033 Times in 14,528 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,387 Times in 1,305 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    I don't know all of the circumstances. There are multiple scenarios including the dark ones. My best guess is the "last straw" scenario. It was't "teabagger" alone that resulted in the ban. It was the cumulative result of a lot of things. Again, I have no evidence or knowledge of that actual circumstances.

All I do know is that, by my year long experience here, the rules are pretty loose and anyone one who doesn't heed warnings is an idiot who deserves what they receive.

BTW, anyone who doesn't like it can ask for a refund and apply it to their next forum.
    There really isn't much you can't say here. Leave kids out of it and you're fine. Hell...I've referenced Big Dog's inbreeding numerous times.
    Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

2. #77 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,033 Times in 14,528 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,387 Times in 1,305 Posts

Proving they are butthurt snowflakes who would be the first to be teabagged in prison....as many of the Insurrectionists are finding out.

https://theweek.com/articles/494697/...ord-tea-bagger
    The grassroots movement didn't always consider "tea bagger" a slur: Early Tea Partiers innocently embraced the term until they discovered its vulgar connotations (see also the 1998 John Waters movie Pecker). In a twist, some conservatives have recently advocated that the word be reclaimed. Here's a look at the evolution of the insult:

Feb. 27, 2009
    At the first anti-stimulus "New American Tea Party" rally in Washington D.C., a protestor carries a sign reading "Tea Bag the Liberal Dems before they Tea Bag You!!" The Washington Independent's David Weigel calls it "the best sign I saw."

March 2
    Americans for Prosperity, an anti-tax group, is one of the first Tea Party organizations to advocate sending tea bags to elected officials to protest the stimulus package. Several other lobby groups follow suit.

April 1
    Several Tea Party protest sites encourage readers to "Tea bag the fools in DC." Jay Nordlinger at National Review Online later admits: "Conservatives started [using the term]... but others ran and ran with it."

April 9
    Rachel Maddow is the first to mock the Tea Party's use of the phrase on her left-leaning MSNBC show. "Even Governor Mark Sanford of South Carolina is getting in on the hot tea-bagging action," she says, stifling laughter. (Watch Rachel Maddow joke about the "tea baggers")

April 13
    David Shuster, filling in for liberal commentator Keith Olbermann on MSNBC, also makes fun of the phrase. "While the parties are officially toothless, the tea-baggers are full-throated about their goals," he says. Jeff Poor at the Business and Media Insitute says that the MSNBC comments are "lost in juvenile criticism and ignoring the reason there is discontent from the conservative base"

April 14
    Anderson Cooper, on his avowedly non-partisan CNN show, makes a similar crack, but later back-pedals, calling his remark a "stupid, silly, one-line aside" that was not meant to "disparage legitimate protests."

September 10
    Badges with the message "Proud to be a Tea Bagger" are still on sale at Tea Party events, according to an article written later in the year.

November 10
    A report in The New York Times claims the President called Tea Partiers "the teabag, anti-government people" prompting the blog Redstate to respond: "Sexual innuendo is inappropriate in political discourse. The Left and their media tools need a soap bar sandwich to clean up their act."

December 7
    In an article for National Review Online, Jay Nordlinger notes that the word is being used so regularly, it is beginning to lose its pejorative association. "'Tory' and 'Whig' were put-downs when they originated," he notes, and "'Yankee Doodle' was none too nice." However, he suggests conservatives should continue to oppose the "lowdown term."

April 14, 2010
    Prominent conservative Andrew Breitbart posts a video on the site Big Government in an attempt to reclaim the term. "I'm Proud to be a Tea Bagger" currently has over 90,000 views.

May 4
    In his book, Alter quotes Obama saying that GOP opposition to the stimulus package "helped to create the tea-baggers." Grover Norquist, president of the Americans for Tax Reform group, compares it to the pejorative use of the N-word.

I remember them all proudly embracing the moniker until the sexual connotation was explained to them.
    Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Althea For This Post:

Doc Dutch (03-08-2021), no worries (03-09-2021), ThatOwlWoman (03-08-2021)

4. #78 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 83,406 Times in 53,281 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,661 Times in 4,380 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Big Money Dolla View Post
    I love lying. It's what I do. I dox people and then shitbomb the mods with my mucus-soaked tissues when I get warned. It sucks to be me!!!
    Doxxing again, Blubberbutt? Reported.
    Last edited by ThatOwlWoman; 03-08-2021 at 03:43 PM. Reason: typo
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

5. The Following User Groans At ThatOwlWoman For This Awful Post:

Underdog (03-08-2021)

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

CASPER (03-08-2021), Doc Dutch (03-09-2021)

7. #79 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,394 Times in 1,136 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 154 Times in 151 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    Doxxing again, Blubberbutt? Reported.

I quoted you, i didn't dox you.

why not you and your perverted side piece dutch just shut the fuck up about me and leave me alone.

8. #80 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I quoted you, i didn't dox you.
    why not and your side piece dutch just shut the fuck up about me and leave me alone.
    We'll let the mods decide. Put me on ignore in the meantime, since you cry and whine whenever I respond to you. Oh, and begged them to ban me from your thread because I didn't agree with your bullshit. Coward.
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

9. The Following User Groans At ThatOwlWoman For This Awful Post:

Underdog (03-08-2021)

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

CASPER (03-08-2021)

11. #81 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

We'll let the mods decide. Put me on ignore in the meantime, since you cry and whine whenever I respond to you. Oh, and begged them to ban me from your thread because I didn't agree with your bullshit. Coward.

you should stop trying to weaponize the mods.

you put me on ignore, why did you take me off and attack me this morning if your such a poor little victim of me?

I asked the, to thread ban you because you post shit stirring garbage. don't worry, I'll make sure to do so from now on myself.

now again, if you don't want some, don't start none and leave me the fuck alone.
    Last edited by Underdog; 03-08-2021 at 03:17 PM.

12. #82 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Blather derp whine sob snivel threaten bluster snot

13. The Following User Groans At ThatOwlWoman For This Awful Post:

Underdog (03-09-2021)

14. The Following User Says Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

CASPER (03-08-2021)

15. #83 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,450 Times in 52,465 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,513 Times in 2,470 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Althea View Post
    I remember them all proudly embracing the moniker until the sexual connotation was explained to them.
    I always thought the butthurt over Teabagger was hilarious. It goes to the heart of a person's honor; do they care more about what they are called or more about the cause they claim to support?

Obviously they care more about what they are called. Fuck all of them Teabaggers. They have no honor.
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

16. The Following User Groans At Doc Dutch For This Awful Post:

Underdog (03-09-2021)

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

Althea (03-08-2021), no worries (03-09-2021), ThatOwlWoman (03-08-2021)

18. #84 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

loll, I'm the "victim"? you are whining about your public information being used to call you out, you then ran to the mods and weaponized your dear friend to warn me that I doxxed you. any fucking moron, even your side piece dutch can figure out within 10 secs where you are as if you posted your address, but you convinced the staff here that posting a bar I been too every year for the last at least ten years every srping and fall prior to covid is now off limits to me.

you you madam are a nasty #vixctiminstigator.

19. #85 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,676 Times in 14,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,136 Times in 1,080 Posts

I always thought the butthurt over Teabagger was hilarious. It goes to the heart of a person's honor; do they care more about what they are called or more about the cause they claim to support?

Obviously they care more about what they are called. Fuck all of them Teabaggers. They have no honor.
    I would personally feel more empathy for teabaggees. That's got to be a difficult life.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Minister of Truth For This Post:

no worries (03-09-2021), ThatOwlWoman (03-08-2021)

21. #86 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

l I'm the "victim"! I AM!!! I whined about my public information being used to call me out, after I posted an address in NYC and invited various men here to come fight me. I even reported people who looked up the address THAT *I* POSTED -- and noticed that there's a sex club there -- for doxxing me. How DARE you! You're so lucky you didn't get banned but just wait, I'll get you and your little dog too.
    It's okay Lassie, it's okay. Calm down now. We know you're upset about your spankings. Just try really hard to play nice and maybe someone, somewhere, will finally treat you like an adult.

22. The Following User Groans At ThatOwlWoman For This Awful Post:

Underdog (03-09-2021)

23. The Following User Says Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

CASPER (03-08-2021)

24. #87 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Winston Smith View Post
    I would personally feel more empathy for teabaggees. That's got to be a difficult life.
    LMAO. Stop saying what I'm thinking.

25. #88 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,973 Times in 32,288 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,869 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Damocles View Post
    If all you do is follow 1 or 2 posters around to harass them .
    for clarification, if I harass them all am I okay?......
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

26. #89 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by no worries View Post
    They stated 12b rule
    probably because it was an obvious 12b violation........
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

27. #90 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Althea View Post
    You used the term without referencing children?
    no......he's lying.....