Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello and welcome back jet57,

Quote Originally Posted by jet57 View Post
    Hi,

Yeah I've been gone for a while and I can't remember why I left! I've been lookin around and you guys seem current, so I thought I would return.
    I showed up while you were gone. Been here about 3 years now. A bit of a rough place for my likes, so I simply filter out all of the rude posters and make my liberal comments as I please. That's working out quite well for me. Hopefully my style can take the edge off of things a bit for ya. I like actually talking about politics instead of other posters. I have found that, in between the frustrated ones who just want vent and dump on people, there are some really good posters here capable of very stirring discussion. They are what keeps me around.

Glad you found your way back.

A standard warning I issue to all here:

Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

Basically, if you want to make things personal, then we probably won't be talking very long. If you're good with the above, we'll be fine. And in that case I look forward to many great conversations.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

jet57 (03-02-2021)

3. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,447 Times in 7,737 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 509 Times in 502 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Hello and welcome back jet57,

I showed up while you were gone. Been here about 3 years now. A bit of a rough place for my likes, so I simply filter out all of the rude posters and make my liberal comments as I please. That's working out quite well for me. Hopefully my style can take the edge off of things a bit for ya. I like actually talking about politics instead of other posters. I have found that, in between the frustrated ones who just want vent and dump on people, there are some really good posters here capable of very stirring discussion. They are what keeps me around.

Glad you found your way back.

A standard warning I issue to all here:

Basically, if you want to make things personal, then we probably won't be talking very long. If you're good with the above, we'll be fine. And in that case I look forward to many great conversations.