Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: JITTERY DUMMYCRATS DON'T WHAT BIDEN TO HAVE SOLE AUTHORITY TO "THE FOOTBALL"

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 84 Times in 79 Posts

Default JITTERY DUMMYCRATS DON'T WHAT BIDEN TO HAVE SOLE AUTHORITY TO "THE FOOTBALL"

Recently, dozens of House Democrats signed a letter calling on "Blow Hole Joe" to relinquish sole authority to the nuclear launch codes, aka, "The Football". In the letter they said "...vesting one person (Joe Biden) with this authority entails real risks.

First of all, this is unconstitutional, there is ONE Commander-in-Chief, and it is not the US Congress. There is ZERO Constitutional ambiguity here.

Secondly, what do these Democrats know about Joe Biden that maybe the rest of us don't ? They didn't propose such a measure when Donald Trump was President, and they all hated Trump's guts ?

The simple truth is that Biden is, cognitively speaking a "Zombie". There is NO WAY he should ever have been chosen as the Democrat's Presidential nominee and allowed to run against Trump. I mean FFS, everyone could see that his brain was in the process of turning into sauerkraut. You can't have a POTUS who has got shit for brains; if you do, then ANYTHING could happen I mean can YOU tell me who is running the US RIGHT NOW ? WELL, CAN YOU ? (Hint, it's NOT Joe Biden).

How does it feel being an American and not knowing who, exactly, is steering the ship ?

Obviously, from our own observations we can see that Biden is in a state of general decline. He is physically frail and weak and struggling with a worsening impairment of cognition (this is almost certainly due to his being afflicted with vascular dementia, which is the result of brain surgery he had in the mid 1980's to clip two cerebral aneurysms, one of which had ruptured). I am not saying that his age is the issue; Donald Trump is about the same age as Biden as he is still a power -house - full of energy and stamina. I don't think that there are many fit young men in their 20's in America who could keep up with Trump's schedule last year when he was knocking off three even four huge MAGA rallies A DAY. Each rally was about one and a half hours long,at least, and Trump was "on-fire" from start to finish in every one. DO YOU THINK YOU COULD DO THAT ? You would never think that Trump was 74 years old. Mentally Trump has always been alert and sharp. I just watched his CPAC speech and I couldn't fault it. Everything he said was common sense, delivered with his uniquely inspiring rhetorical flair. The only Trump remark that lefties could possibly find controversial was : "The election was rigged" (That's true, actually, but lefties just can't face reality, so they refuse to seriously debate the topic).

This is not about a few gaffes, Biden reportedly goes to bed very, very early, he has very few public events, his Vice President, Kamala Harris is now taking a lot of solo calls with world leaders on behald of Joe and he never misses any opportunity whatsoever to call an early "lid" on the day. When he puts a "lid" on a day at 8:00 am, that means we wont be seeing or hearing from the President AT ALL for the rest of the day. On the campaign trail in 2020, he barely had any public events, rather, he cowered in his basement bunker, while the leftist mainstream media and "Big Tech" ran defense for him, shielding him from any negative stories and pretty much campaigning on his behalf, going out of their way to trash Trump every second of every day. It was as though Biden was on a "candidate protection program." The multiple scandals that he was embroiled in relating to his son Hunter's "business" dealings in the Ukraine, China and Russia were suppressed by the media and "Big Tech". The most outrageous example of their political censorship was the failure to report the evidence of corruption directly implicating Joe Biden that was found on Hunter Biden's laptop. The only media outlet with the courage to print the story was "The New York Post", it put the scandal on the front page of its 14th October edition. Many Americans have said they would not have voted for Biden if they had been aware of this news which was blacked out by all other mainstream news outlets and "Big Tech." This was one of the disgusting political stunts I have seen in many, many years.

Finally, just a few months ago as Donald Trump's term was coming to an end, Nancy Pelosi backed a Bill that set up a non-partisan commission to determine a President's fitness for office (think 25th Amendment). Pelosi said that it had nothing to do with Donald Trump. So why was she doing this ?? Please let me know your thought on the issue.

Dachshund

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

I want him to have it. I hope he has another senior moment and nukes someone.

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,405 Times in 9,440 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,894 Times in 1,783 Posts
    Blog Entries

Third idiot to trot this out. It is false. Trump initiated this idea; it occurred to people that maybe it was a bad idea to give POTUS sole authority, because POTUS might be as idiotic as Trump.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Concart For This Post:

midcan5 (03-01-2021)

5. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,245 Times in 7,658 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,055 Times in 1,002 Posts

On his WORST day, Joe Biden is more rational, intelligent, and responsible than Trump is (was) on his BEST day.

You guys are laughable.

The people who wanted Hitler to be their leader also were laughable. But you guys put them to shame in the "laughable" department.

ON HIS WORST DAY, JOE BIDEN IS A BETTER PRESIDENT THAN TRUMP WAS ON HIS BEST DAY!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Frank Apisa For This Post:

midcan5 (03-01-2021)

7. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Conman View Post
    Trump Trump.
    This has nothing to do with Trump.

8. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,405 Times in 9,440 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,894 Times in 1,783 Posts
    Blog Entries

"...vesting one person (Joe Biden) with this authority entails real risks."

That quote is a lie. Note that the OP did not provide a link. Because he is a dishonest scumbag.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Concart For This Post:

Frank Apisa (03-01-2021)

10. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Yank Apenis View Post
    Trump
    This has nothing to do with Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Yank Apenis View Post
    Hitler

11. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,062 Times in 8,414 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 595 Times in 591 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dachshund View Post
    Recently, dozens of House Democrats signed a letter calling on "Blow Hole Joe" to relinquish sole authority to the nuclear launch codes, aka, "The Football". In the letter they said "...vesting one person (Joe Biden) with this authority entails real risks.

First of all, this is unconstitutional, there is ONE Commander-in-Chief, and it is not the US Congress. There is ZERO Constitutional ambiguity here.

Secondly, what do these Democrats know about Joe Biden that maybe the rest of us don't ? They didn't propose such a measure when Donald Trump was President, and they all hated Trump's guts ?

The simple truth is that Biden is, cognitively speaking a "Zombie". There is NO WAY he should ever have been chosen as the Democrat's Presidential nominee and allowed to run against Trump. I mean FFS, everyone could see that his brain was in the process of turning into sauerkraut. You can't have a POTUS who has got shit for brains; if you do, then ANYTHING could happen I mean can YOU tell me who is running the US RIGHT NOW ? WELL, CAN YOU ? (Hint, it's NOT Joe Biden).

How does it feel being an American and not knowing who, exactly, is steering the ship ?

Obviously, from our own observations we can see that Biden is in a state of general decline. He is physically frail and weak and struggling with a worsening impairment of cognition (this is almost certainly due to his being afflicted with vascular dementia, which is the result of brain surgery he had in the mid 1980's to clip two cerebral aneurysms, one of which had ruptured). I am not saying that his age is the issue; Donald Trump is about the same age as Biden as he is still a power -house - full of energy and stamina. I don't think that there are many fit young men in their 20's in America who could keep up with Trump's schedule last year when he was knocking off three even four huge MAGA rallies A DAY. Each rally was about one and a half hours long,at least, and Trump was "on-fire" from start to finish in every one. DO YOU THINK YOU COULD DO THAT ? You would never think that Trump was 74 years old. Mentally Trump has always been alert and sharp. I just watched his CPAC speech and I couldn't fault it. Everything he said was common sense, delivered with his uniquely inspiring rhetorical flair. The only Trump remark that lefties could possibly find controversial was : "The election was rigged" (That's true, actually, but lefties just can't face reality, so they refuse to seriously debate the topic).

This is not about a few gaffes, Biden reportedly goes to bed very, very early, he has very few public events, his Vice President, Kamala Harris is now taking a lot of solo calls with world leaders on behald of Joe and he never misses any opportunity whatsoever to call an early "lid" on the day. When he puts a "lid" on a day at 8:00 am, that means we wont be seeing or hearing from the President AT ALL for the rest of the day. On the campaign trail in 2020, he barely had any public events, rather, he cowered in his basement bunker, while the leftist mainstream media and "Big Tech" ran defense for him, shielding him from any negative stories and pretty much campaigning on his behalf, going out of their way to trash Trump every second of every day. It was as though Biden was on a "candidate protection program." The multiple scandals that he was embroiled in relating to his son Hunter's "business" dealings in the Ukraine, China and Russia were suppressed by the media and "Big Tech". The most outrageous example of their political censorship was the failure to report the evidence of corruption directly implicating Joe Biden that was found on Hunter Biden's laptop. The only media outlet with the courage to print the story was "The New York Post", it put the scandal on the front page of its 14th October edition. Many Americans have said they would not have voted for Biden if they had been aware of this news which was blacked out by all other mainstream news outlets and "Big Tech." This was one of the disgusting political stunts I have seen in many, many years.

Finally, just a few months ago as Donald Trump's term was coming to an end, Nancy Pelosi backed a Bill that set up a non-partisan commission to determine a President's fitness for office (think 25th Amendment). Pelosi said that it had nothing to do with Donald Trump. So why was she doing this ?? Please let me know your thought on the issue.

Dachshund
    Can you blame them? He's a raging imbecile.

12. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Conman View Post
    "...vesting one person (Joe Biden) with this authority entails real risks." That quote is a lie. Note that the OP did not provide a link. Because he is a dishonest scumbag.
    (Joe Biden) is in parentheses.

Parentheses are used to enclose incidental or extra information, such as a passing comment, a minor example or addition, or a brief explanation

https://www.cliffsnotes.com/study-guides/grammar/dashes-parentheses-and-quotation-marks/uses-of-parentheses

You "graduated" from a public school, didn't you?

13. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Yakuda View Post
    Can you blame them? He's a raging imbecile.
    I really want Biden to nuke somebody.

14. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Concart View Post
    Third idiot to trot this out. It is false. Trump initiated this idea; it occurred to people that maybe it was a bad idea to give POTUS sole authority, because POTUS might be as idiotic as Trump.
    Prove it

15. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post
    I really want Biden to nuke somebody.
    Lmao

16. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Yakuda View Post
    Lmao
    Maybe he'd nuke somebody who needs to be nuked.

17. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,072 Times in 7,504 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,103 Times in 1,048 Posts

Any MIT or Cal Tech sophomore with a bright future in physics can probably build a functional nuclear weapon given access to the requisite materials.
    Only somebody from flyover country, however, would control it with a football.
    People fumble footballs all the time.

We can only guess how many planet ending catastrophes came close to happening during the orangutan administration, and the Donald wasn't even from flyover country [just his supporters].
    While none of us would deny the possibility of Scranton Joey fucking up, we're at least not so close to the edge of a cliff that we were at this time last year.
    Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel. Samuel Johnson, 1775
    Religion....is the opiate of the people. Karl Marx, 1848
    Freedom's just another word for nothin' left to lose. Kris Kristofferson, 1969

18. The Following User Groans At NiftyNiblick For This Awful Post:

cancel2 2022 (03-02-2021)

19. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post
    Maybe he'd nuke somebody who needs to be nuked.
    Like the left? Now that I would be in favor of.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Yakuda For This Post:

cancel2 2022 (03-02-2021)