Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I just donated to the PAC that supports the Reps who voted to convict Trump

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,174 Times in 5,911 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 593 Times in 557 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TOP View Post
    You don't have to....No Problem
    Thanks for bumping my post to the top, TOP.
    Republican Congressman Ken Buck:
    “We’re at a time in American politics, that I am not going to lie on behalf of my presidential candidate, on behalf of my party. And I’m very sad that others in my party have taken the position that, as long as we get the White House, it doesn’t really matter what we say,”

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,419 Times in 16,408 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,433 Times in 1,355 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Flaming Capitalist View Post
    Thanks for bumping my post to the top, TOP.
    You're very welcome....anytime

3. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Geeko Sportivo View Post
    Donald Trump has shit in the white House or on it- FOR THE VERY LAST TIME!

Trump- and everyone in his family will never get within 1,000 yards of the White House ever again.

But you losers who think Donald Trump, or his son, will be on the Republican ticket in 2024 keep on fantasizing!

I think it is hilarious watching you idiots think that Donald or his son will get the nomination!

BECAUSE EITHER WAY IS A SURE WIN FOR THE DEMOCRATS.

Let's all Hope that Donald Trump or his son is on that ballot in 2024!
    I'd love to see Don Jr's girlfriend Kimberly Girlyfart run for an office. She's a perpetual shit show and would provide much laughter for the late night talk show guys.
    Last edited by Joe Capitalist; 03-01-2021 at 09:12 PM.
    “We’re at a time in American politics, that I am not going to lie on behalf of my presidential candidate, on behalf of my party. And I’m very sad that others in my party have taken the position that, as long as we get the White House, it doesn’t really matter what we say,”

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Joe Capitalist For This Post:

no worries (03-02-2021)

5. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,679 Times in 16,485 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 585 Times in 561 Posts
    Blog Entries

Receipt?[/QUOTE]

He is bullshitting. One cannot put campaign contributions on an EBT card.

6. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,360 Times in 14,088 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 649 Times in 616 Posts

I'd love to see Don Jr's girlfriend Kimberly Girlyfart runs for an office. She's a perpetual shit show and would provide much laughter for the late night talk show guys.
    Pretty wild to think she was married to Gavin huh?

7. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,822 Times in 1,527 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 73 Times in 73 Posts

Americans Keeping Country First is the only Super PAC dedicated solely to defending the members of Congress who took votes of conscience to impeach or convict President Trump after rioters stormed the Capitol complex on January 6th, 2021.

https://countryfirst.gop

Thank God there are still a few Republicans who have not been sucked into the Trump Cult.

A group of Republicans has launched a new super PAC that aims to provide support for GOP lawmakers who voted to impeach or convict former President Trump.

Founders, including allies to Rep. Adam Kinzinger (R-Ill.), an outspoken critic of the former president, started the PAC, which is called Americans Keeping Country First, The Washington Post reported on Sunday.

The super PAC describes itself as the only one “dedicated solely to defending the members of Congress who took votes of conscience to impeach or convict President Trump after rioters stormed the Capitol complex on January 6th, 2021.”

Americans Keeping Country First will serve as the sister nonprofit to Kinzinger’s own PAC, which he launched earlier this month to combat “Trumpism” and will aim to “build a grass roots army,” the Post reported, citing documents.

Mario Castillo, one of the group’s advisers, told the Post in a statement that the new PAC “has a clearly defined mission to provide air cover for the members of Congress who took votes of conscience to impeach or convict President Trump.”

Kinzinger, who was one of 10 House Republicans that voted to impeach Trump last month, started the Country First PAC to fundraise against a “huge list” of members, such as Reps. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-Ga.) and Matt Gaetz (R-Fla.), who have backed the former president.

The new PAC is anticipated to support the 10 Republican House members and Sen. Lisa Murkowski (R-Alaska), who will face an election in 2022, in the primaries and general elections. Trump has said he intends to support primary challenges to Republicans who crossed him and Kinzinger is already slated to face a pro-Trump primary challenger, who announced her campaign earlier this month.

to bad when you go on welfare you will need that money

8. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by cawacko View Post
    Pretty wild to think she was married to Gavin huh?
    I didn't know that. Gavin who?

9. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,736 Times in 14,331 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,387 Times in 1,305 Posts

Trump- and everyone in his family will never get within 1,000 yards of the White House ever again.

But you losers who think Donald Trump, or his son, will be on the Republican ticket in 2024 keep on fantasizing!

I think it is hilarious watching you idiots think that Donald or his son will get the nomination!

I agree. trump isn't interested in running. He's only interested in fundraising off of the promise of returning. And he love the attention he gets on the campaign trail.

He'll continue to do Klan rallies in order to feed his need for attention, but Republicans will not make the same mistake again.
    Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Althea For This Post:

Geeko Sportivo (03-02-2021)

11. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Gavin Newsom. California Governor. I used to park in front of their home on a regular basis back in the day.

This was an famous/infamous photo of them.

12. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 54,767 Times in 33,631 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,065 Times in 4,683 Posts
    Blog Entries

Newsom

13. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Gavin Newsom. California Governor. I used to park in front of their home on a regular basis back in the day.

This was an famous/infamous photo of them.

Oh God. She must have a thing for politicians. Didn't she work for FoxNews in some capacity?

If I may ask: Why did you park in front of their home?

14. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Oh God. She must have a thing for politicians. Didn't she work for FoxNews in some capacity?

If I may ask: Why did you park in front of their home?
    I don’t know if it’s P.C. to say this but she’s always been highly ambitious. She worked in the DA’s office here in SF. After divorcing Gavin she eventually made her way to Fox News.

I lived a block from them. My apartment didn’t have a garage so I had to park on the street and they lived on a street with all single family homes. Much more parking there.

Edit: you gave me total flashbacks. At the time I was young and working long hours. I’d come home late and the last thing I wanted to do was drive around looking for parking. But such is City life when you street park.
    Last edited by cawacko; 03-01-2021 at 05:13 PM.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to cawacko For This Post:

Joe Capitalist (03-01-2021)

16. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,785 Times in 32,151 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

If I may ask, why?
    not until they are out of money.......
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

17. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I don’t know if it’s P.C. to say this but she’s always been highly ambitious. She worked in the DA’s office here in SF. After divorcing Gavin she eventually made her way to Fox News.

I lived a block from them. My apartment didn’t have a garage so I had to park on the street and they lived on a street with all single family homes. Much more parking there.

Edit: you gave me total flashbacks. At the time I was young and working long hours. I’d come home late and the last thing I wanted to do was drive around looking for parking. But such is City life when you street park.
    That's cool you lived so close.
    That woman scares me. She radiates evil. Probably why Don Jr. was attracted to her.

18. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,447 Times in 7,737 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 509 Times in 502 Posts

Americans Keeping Country First is the only Super PAC dedicated solely to defending the members of Congress who took votes of conscience to impeach or convict President Trump after rioters stormed the Capitol complex on January 6th, 2021.

https://countryfirst.gop

Thank God there are still a few Republicans who have not been sucked into the Trump Cult.

A group of Republicans has launched a new super PAC that aims to provide support for GOP lawmakers who voted to impeach or convict former President Trump.

Founders, including allies to Rep. Adam Kinzinger (R-Ill.), an outspoken critic of the former president, started the PAC, which is called Americans Keeping Country First, The Washington Post reported on Sunday.

The super PAC describes itself as the only one “dedicated solely to defending the members of Congress who took votes of conscience to impeach or convict President Trump after rioters stormed the Capitol complex on January 6th, 2021.”

Americans Keeping Country First will serve as the sister nonprofit to Kinzinger’s own PAC, which he launched earlier this month to combat “Trumpism” and will aim to “build a grass roots army,” the Post reported, citing documents.

Mario Castillo, one of the group’s advisers, told the Post in a statement that the new PAC “has a clearly defined mission to provide air cover for the members of Congress who took votes of conscience to impeach or convict President Trump.”

Kinzinger, who was one of 10 House Republicans that voted to impeach Trump last month, started the Country First PAC to fundraise against a “huge list” of members, such as Reps. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-Ga.) and Matt Gaetz (R-Fla.), who have backed the former president.

The new PAC is anticipated to support the 10 Republican House members and Sen. Lisa Murkowski (R-Alaska), who will face an election in 2022, in the primaries and general elections. Trump has said he intends to support primary challenges to Republicans who crossed him and Kinzinger is already slated to face a pro-Trump primary challenger, who announced her campaign earlier this month.

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    I wonder if this isn't some trial balloon to see if more ppl are interested in politicians with backbones and ethics, or in reinstalling the would-be tangerine tyrant again.

"If they pay a penie or two pence more for the reddinesse of them..let them looke to that, a foole and his money is soone parted." -Dr. John Bridges

https://www.phrases.org.uk/meanings/...on-parted.html