Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: why democrats are scum and a waste of skin

1. #106 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,822 Times in 1,527 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 73 Times in 73 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    Sure you do, Bob. That's what you've been posting about for weeks. You also like to attack innocent women and children.

Face it, Bob, you're just a bitter old man in a lot of pain and you are lashing out like a two-year old who shit his diapers.
    no I don't dumb ass , democrats kill many more people in America then Republicans.
    Im not sure they can help it as they tend to be criminally inclined naturally.

so you have been attacked by a 2 year old in diapers dutch ? did they kick your ass ?

did you report them for it ?

2. #107 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,633 Times in 51,921 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,506 Times in 2,463 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bulletbob View Post
    no I don't..
    You're a liar, Bob. It's posted on this very thread. Why are you denying the obvious, Bob? Have you always been a liar, Bob, or did that come later?
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (03-04-2021)

4. #108 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You're a liar, Bob. It's posted on this very thread. Why are you denying the obvious, Bob? Have you always been a liar, Bob, or did that come later?
    no I am not a democrat dutch , why are you denying the fact that democrats support deviants and perverts and illegals and crime

5. #109 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

no I am not a democrat dutch , why are you denying the fact that democrats support deviants and perverts and illegals and crime
    You're lying again, Bob. Why do you lie like an idiot when both of our posts can be read by everyone? I'm not denying anything about the fucking Democrats. I'm just saying that a lowlife scumbag liar like yourself, a bitter asshole who attacks innocent women and children is no better than a fuckng Democrat.

If you don't like that truth, perhaps you should stop being a lowlife, scumbag liar, Bob. Or stop your pain.

6. #110 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You're lying again, Bob. Why do you lie like an idiot when both of our posts can be read by everyone? I'm not denying anything about the fucking Democrats. I'm just saying that a lowlife scumbag liar like yourself, a bitter asshole who attacks innocent women and children is no better than a fuckng Democrat.

If you don't like that truth, perhaps you should stop being a lowlife, scumbag liar, Bob. Or stop your pain.
    awww dutch your unset again,must because you married a whore isn't my fault dutch I doubt she is innocent after all she married you , a clear sign of a lack of intelligence and morals and ethics.

7. #111 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

awww dutch your unset again,must because you married a whore isn't my fault dutch I doubt she is innocent after all she married you , a clear sign of a lack of intelligence and morals and ethics.
    LOL. Not "unset" Bob. Just sad to see a man crash and burn in his own bitterness. The sooner the better for you since it will end your pain sooner.

8. #112 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,527 Times in 11,565 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 513 Times in 483 Posts
    Blog Entries

The OP is exactly what is wrong with this country! There was a time when the left and right would talk and most often come to an agreement on the best action for the country. Then the Democrats slowly got pulled farther and farther left, while the Republicans got pulled farther and farther right. Now we are at the point where both sides hate each other and refuse to work together. It is time to throw the career politicians out and elect men and women who will work together for the good of the nation. Doubt my words just look through the threads, nothing but political hatred.

9. #113 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Eagle_Eye View Post
    The OP is exactly what is wrong with this country! There was a time when the left and right would talk and most often come to an agreement on the best action for the country. Then the Democrats slowly got pulled farther and farther left, while the Republicans got pulled farther and farther right. Now we are at the point where both sides hate each other and refuse to work together. It is time to throw the career politicians out and elect men and women who will work together for the good of the nation. Doubt my words just look through the threads, nothing but political hatred.
    the op is right and you know it democrats hurt America every chance they get .