Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: why democrats are scum and a waste of skin

1. #76 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,822 Times in 1,527 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 73 Times in 73 Posts

No dutch tell us how your wife knows about trumps dick , did she describe it to you in detail ?

2. #77 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,061 Times in 7,495 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,103 Times in 1,048 Posts

BB guns, if I can remember from my childhood, were/are .177 caliber.
    Making an educated guess, I would estimate that to be the approximate diameter of Bulletbob's "brain."

Since Bulletbob is too similar a user name to that of frequent "contributor" Bullshit Blob,
    I'm making an executive decision to rename him BBBrain.
    Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel. Samuel Johnson, 1775
    Religion....is the opiate of the people. Karl Marx, 1848
    Freedom's just another word for nothin' left to lose. Kris Kristofferson, 1969

3. The Following User Says Thank You to NiftyNiblick For This Post:

CASPER (03-03-2021)

4. #78 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,418 Times in 52,443 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,513 Times in 2,470 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bulletbob View Post
    no dutch I clened up others messes for that last years of working at the university, baby sitting liberals kids .
    Thanks for the confession, Bob. It explains why you hate people who seek a higher education.
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (03-03-2021)

6. #79 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    Thanks for the confession, Bob. It explains why you hate people who seek a higher education.
    no dutch I got sick of sending them to the hospital to get their stomach pumped , dealing with rapist , assaults thieves drunks and dope addicts muggings break ins , etc typical liberal kids who were raised poorly by their parents .

you know the type like your grand kids and guano's type .

7. #80 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Call the FBI, Bob. Give them your name, the link, all the data.
    I actually know a fbi agent or 2 dutch . And you threatened president Biden . you should be ashamed of your self what a great example you are for your grand kids .

8. #81 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

yes democrats are scum bags no doubt about it lots of deviants and perverts . I dont know if they are born that way or just become like that

I look at hunter biter and see his dad so (I think he was born that way

9. #82 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,061 Times in 7,495 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,103 Times in 1,048 Posts

yes democrats are scum bags no doubt about it lots of deviants and perverts . I dont know if they are born that way or just become like that

I look at hunter biter and see his dad so (I think he was born that way
    BBBrain must be referring to that mysterious "Democrat Party" to which trumpanzees frequently refer.

Did they just make it up, or do they have actually delusion that it exists?
    Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel. Samuel Johnson, 1775
    Religion....is the opiate of the people. Karl Marx, 1848
    Freedom's just another word for nothin' left to lose. Kris Kristofferson, 1969

10. #83 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I actually know a fbi agent or 2 dutch . And you threatened president Biden . you should be ashamed of your self what a great example you are for your grand kids .
    Why are you telling me and not them, Bob? Are you lying again? Just a chickenshit coward?

Speaking of people who should be ashamed:
    you know a lot about the shape of trumps cock dutch , which one of your grand kids were out on the corner working as a hooker told you about it , or was it owl woman
    o then it was your wife out on the corner turning tricks hey dutch, or was she just looking for a real man to get what she couldn't get at home ,
    You are in pain, Bob. Time to end the pain before the only legacy you have left is a bitter, nasty old man no one feels sorry for when he chokes on a piece of toast. They'll just watch him die as an act of mercy.

11. #84 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Why are you telling me and not them, Bob? Are you lying again? Just a chickenshit coward?

Speaking of people who should be ashamed:

You are in pain, Bob. Time to end the pain before the only legacy you have left is a bitter, nasty old man no one feels sorry for when he chokes on a piece of toast. They'll just watch him die as an act of mercy.
    only pain Im in is my shoulder and from nephropathy .
    Well thats not totally true when I see what liberal bastards like you do our our nation it causes me pain thge way your trying to turn it into a deviant shit hole

12. #85 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

only pain Im in is my shoulder and from nephropathy .
    Well thats not totally true when I see what liberal bastards like you do our our nation it causes me pain thge way your trying to turn it into a deviant shit hole
    Your pain is as easy to read as the words on this page. You are bitter, angry and selfish. You don't give a shit about anyone but yourself as displayed by your multiple attacks on women and children.

You obviously have nothing to live for, no one to love and no one who loves you. End your pain. It's easy.

you know a lot about the shape of trumps cock dutch , which one of your grand kids were out on the corner working as a hooker told you about it , or was it owl woman
    o then it was your wife out on the corner turning tricks hey dutch, or was she just looking for a real man to get what she couldn't get at home ,

13. #86 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Your pain is as easy to read as the words on this page. You are bitter, angry and selfish. You don't give a shit about anyone but yourself as displayed by your multiple attacks on women and children.

You obviously have nothing to live for, no one to love and no one who loves you. End your pain. It's easy.
    so I'm selfish dutch , really is that why I support veterans the salvation army and donate to homeless shelters and food banks .

Is that why I have went out and gave homeless people cloths,shoes food and tents and buy meals for them ..

Is that why I provide ammo to student wanting to learn to shoot but couldn't afford to buy ammo and donated my time every week for lessons and meetings ,

is that why I gave a friend a 1200.00 shot gun as a gift because he wanted one to hunt with but couldn't afford it ?

yes dutch clearly you know what your talking about and clearly Im selfish .

As fr women I love women but when a woman is a asshole like you aka arrogant asshole as you call yourself they are open game ,
    and I supprt women competing in sports aginst women not men like democrats so , I also support womens and female kids right to use the bathroom with other females not men dressed as women like democrats do.
    also I dont support a man like biden who is really perverted around kids and who clearly cant be trusted around them whenhis own staff had to tell him to stop tiuching others kids but democrat support it ,

14. #87 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

so I'm selfish dutch , really is that why I support veterans the salvation army and donate to homeless shelters and food banks .
    John Wayne Gacy was a clown for children. Jack the Ripper had medical knowledge when it wasn't easy to acquire. What's your point?

How does that excuse you attacking innocent women and children, Bob? It came so easy to you. Why is that, Bob?

15. #88 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

John Wayne Gacy was a clown for children. Jack the Ripper had medical knowledge when it wasn't easy to acquire. What's your point?

How does that excuse you attacking innocent women and children, Bob? It came so easy to you. Why is that, Bob?
    dutch .
    no proof jack the ripper had medical knowledge , whats your point,

I dont attack children thats democrats that do that with making laws that endanger them daaaa as for women I have never physically attached a woman in my life or touched one inappropriately with out asking . thats hunter blow joke Joe and jeff and the 2 bill and all the other deviant democrats .

Now I will argue with women here . if they have the balls to post then its to be expected.
    as for your wife knowing so much about trumps penis thats a problem for you to deal with , Id ask for a divorce if I was you Im hguess she may know a lot about a lot of various penis

16. #89 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

yes democrats are scum they pass laws that all men to compete in sports with women and use the same bathroom with little girls and women and ignore the complaints about big daddy biter touching women and his perverted ways with kids they should be proud

17. #90 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

dutch .
    no proof jack the ripper had medical knowledge , whats your point,

I dont attack children....
    That's a lie, Bob.